Goodbye Jesus

Never Ever Ever Right

Darklady

An Indian minister from Prime Minister Narendra Modi's ruling party says rape is "sometimes right, sometimes wrong

in 2014... how can anyone actually think this ...

Rape is never ever right,

totally unacceptable

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11268684

It may be 2014, but not all societies - let alone all individuals - share the same level of development.

This sounds like the kind of shit that the old boys' club at the Vatican would say.

Do you remember some of the republicans in the last presidential election claiming that a woman can't get pregnant from being raped? There are still plenty of cavemen in 2014 in our own country.I believe

they said that, not because they believe it,but because there are enough hicks in this country who would believe it and be influenced by such an attitude. bill

• Like 2

An Indian minister from Prime Minister Narendra Modi's ruling party says rape is "sometimes right, sometimes wrong

in 2014... how can anyone actually think this ...

Rape is never ever right,

totally unacceptable

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11268684

Just because you and I are not barbarians and savages does not mean they are not still out there. We only came out of thousands of years of dark age of intellectualism and freedom in the last few hundred years.

It sucks watching these idiots act this way and say these things. If he was in front of me I would make him eat his words for breakfast lunch and dinner with nothing more than my mind.

I say let him get raped and then ask him is it was one of those "sometimes".

A penis does not make you right, only makes you a male mammal in our case a homo sapien one just like the rest of us with a penis. It isn't special its just an organ. To bad these barbarian men still think that it is a simple of power and control. Most of them cannot even probably control theirs and get laughed at in bed.

What a self righteous prick.

Do you remember some of the republicans in the last presidential election claiming that a woman can't get pregnant from being raped? There are still plenty of cavemen in 2014 in our own country.I believe

they said that, not because they believe it,but because there are enough hicks in this country who would believe it and be influenced by such an attitude. bill

these guys needed to get drummed out of public like and shunned any place in America they went. It is embarrassing to live in a country with these asshats and have the rest of the world see us all as them. I would gladly slap their mouths and wash them out with soap.