Goodbye Jesus

The Secret Religion Of Christianity

Roz

Ladies, gentlemen, and invited transgendered species, I give you my proof.

klingonjesus.jpg

http://klingonsforjesus.50webs.com/

From their website:

Do you like torture?

Well Jesus was tortured for days and days on the cross and we at Klingons for Jesus encourage you to look at pictures of it.

Do you like war and conquest?

Jesus' followers conquered most of the known world, enslaving and colonizing it country by country and forcing its inhabitants to worship Jesus and we here at Klingons for Jesus are carrying on his mission.

Do you like killing people?

Jesus' followers have massacred hundreds of millions of people throughout history! Christians are the biggest killers in the universe. As a Christian you'll be able to go on crusades and murder millions for no other reason than that their religion or their version of Christianity is different than yours. Now doesn't that sound like fun?

Do you like killing Gods?

We know Klingons killed their Gods and we Christians also killed our God and we feel really bad about it. As a Christian you'll be encouraged to rexperience killing God frequently as well as fantasize about drinking his blood and eating his flesh.

Do you like forcing people to obey you?

As Christians we believe that it is our mission to force the entire universe to worship as we do and it is our duty to force, bribe or trick them into doing so! And so we have launched a mission to convert the entire universe to Christianity. It's a big job but we have a lot of pamphlets and sooner or later you will join us too.

PS:  for the science buffs

We killed all the dinosaurs. And if you ask about them, we'll kill you too. Got any questions?

The Bible doesn't say Jesus isn't a Klingon.

• Like 1

Such a peaceful religion!  cloud9_99.gif

Such a peaceful religion!  cloud9_99.gif

Just like Islam!

064-Man-and-Religion-A-Synopsis-They-sai

• Like 3

Ladies, gentlemen, and invited transgendered species, I give you my proof.

klingonjesus.jpg

http://klingonsforjesus.50webs.com/

From their website:

Do you like torture?

Well Jesus was tortured for days and days on the cross and we at Klingons for Jesus encourage you to look at pictures of it.

Do you like war and conquest?

Jesus' followers conquered most of the known world, enslaving and colonizing it country by country and forcing its inhabitants to worship Jesus and we here at Klingons for Jesus are carrying on his mission.

Do you like killing people?

Jesus' followers have massacred hundreds of millions of people throughout history! Christians are the biggest killers in the universe. As a Christian you'll be able to go on crusades and murder millions for no other reason than that their religion or their version of Christianity is different than yours. Now doesn't that sound like fun?

Do you like killing Gods?

We know Klingons killed their Gods and we Christians also killed our God and we feel really bad about it. As a Christian you'll be encouraged to rexperience killing God frequently as well as fantasize about drinking his blood and eating his flesh.

Do you like forcing people to obey you?

As Christians we believe that it is our mission to force the entire universe to worship as we do and it is our duty to force, bribe or trick them into doing so! And so we have launched a mission to convert the entire universe to Christianity. It's a big job but we have a lot of pamphlets and sooner or later you will join us too.

PS:  for the science buffs

We killed all the dinosaurs. And if you ask about them, we'll kill you too. Got any questions?

This may make me look like a geeky shit but hey...

In the Star Trek universe that Gene created, the klingons killed their gods in their ancient history... they were more trouble than they were worth.

LOL, fucking brilliant!

• Super Moderator

god's "cloaking device" must be seriously jammed.  He hasn't been seen in over two thousand years.

• Like 1

god's "cloaking device" must be seriously jammed.  He hasn't been seen in over two thousand years.

LOL.

In the Star Trek universe that Gene created, the klingons killed their gods in their ancient history... they were more trouble than they were worth.

And in the real universe the humans are going to kill our gods for the same reason.

• Super Moderator

"Beam me us, jesus; there's no intelligent life down here."

And in the real universe the humans are going to kill our gods for the same reason.

I think that was sort of the point that those that wrote this (it was not gene that wrote that one I think he may already have been dead) I think.

Sounds good to me.