Goodbye Jesus

Calling All Christians To Love!

chrisdownunder

Ok christians, it's time for you to prove everything you have been saying for the last 2000 years. Do I want rock solid undeniable proof that jesus is who you say he is and faith works. No! I just want you to prove one thing to me, that you love me and you do more than my family, my friends and even my enemies have.

Untill you can do that don't expect me to take you seriously.

Untill you can do that your faith is dead to me and you are coming to the same hell i'll be.

So this is your challenge christians the burden you must carry, love me then I might believe a fucking thing you say.

• Super Moderator

0603799400879.jpg

I remember "put god first, others second, and yourself last"

Oddly enough they used this when discussing gay rights.  "I don't hate you, I love you, but god said you're committing sin."

Sanctimonious bastards = christians.

Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Love me, too!

This....

Problem is, given their beliefs, "show love" and "spread the meme" mean the very same thing.  They are showing love by shedding viral tracts on park benches and blasting pedestrians with bullhorns.  They may even be showing love by promoting global armageddon and raising the CO2 levels and median global temperature.  With people who are half insane, you gotta be more specific about what love should look like.  I would tell a Christian:  "Give massages!"  "Wash her car!"  "Keep your opinions to yourself!"  "Serve some delicious food to your neighbors!"  These messages can't be confused.

Problem is, given their beliefs, "show love" and "spread the meme" mean the very same thing. They are showing love by shedding viral tracts on park benches and blasting pedestrians with bullhorns. They may even be showing love by promoting global armageddon and raising the CO2 levels and median global temperature. With people who are half insane, you gotta be more specific about what love should look like. I would tell a Christian: "Give massages!" "Wash her car!" "Keep your opinions to yourself!" "Serve some delicious food to your neighbors!" These messages can't be confused.

I think we all know what love is.

It's grinding up smurfs and snorting them while a 8 year old boy gives you a blowjob under the alter.

Problem is, given their beliefs, "show love" and "spread the meme" mean the very same thing.  They are showing love by shedding viral tracts on park benches and blasting pedestrians with bullhorns.  They may even be showing love by promoting global armageddon and raising the CO2 levels and median global temperature.  With people who are half insane, you gotta be more specific about what love should look like.  I would tell a Christian:  "Give massages!"  "Wash her car!"  "Keep your opinions to yourself!"  "Serve some delicious food to your neighbors!"  These messages can't be confused.

I would yell "STOP BEING HYPOCRITS!!!"

Problem is, given their beliefs, "show love" and "spread the meme" mean the very same thing. They are showing love by shedding viral tracts on park benches and blasting pedestrians with bullhorns. They may even be showing love by promoting global armageddon and raising the CO2 levels and median global temperature. With people who are half insane, you gotta be more specific about what love should look like. I would tell a Christian: "Give massages!" "Wash her car!" "Keep your opinions to yourself!" "Serve some delicious food to your neighbors!" These messages can't be confused.

I think we all know what love is.

It's grinding up smurfs and snorting them while a 8 year old boy gives you a blowjob under the alter.

That almost sounds like Sean Penn's idea of a good time... (see inside the actors studio for his response)