Goodbye Jesus

A Dying Man's Last Wish

chrisdownunder

If jesus wants to pay my ticket into paradise then who the fuck am I to argue with him. I'll grant this lunatic his last dying wish and accept he has done all the work for me. At least now I won't have to do another fucking thing for him, because in his last words he uttered.

It is finished.

Well if it's all finished I can now get on with my life and forget all about you, but thanks for my ticket,

Weirdo!

• Like 2

"Well if it's all finished I can now get on with my life and forget all about you, but thanks for my ticket," chrisdownunder

A lot of Xtians, particularly fundamentalists, think exactly that. That's why they claim that faith

without works..works! They get eternal life and don't have to do anything except believe they are getting eternal life from Jesus. Forget works. That's too much work. You know, that concept is so stupid that I don't even believe the authors of the bible had that in mind. bill

• Like 1

Yeah really.  He's supposed to be gawd right?  He could've just blinked his eyes and made things however he wanted.

But instead he had to put on a show and create some fucking drama...

• Like 2

Both awesome posts.

"Well if it's all finished I can now get on with my life and forget all about you, but thanks for my ticket," chrisdownunder

A lot of Xtians, particularly fundamentalists, think exactly that. That's why they claim that faith

without works..works! They get eternal life and don't have to do anything except believe they are getting eternal life from Jesus. Forget works. That's too much work. You know, that concept is so stupid that I don't even believe the authors of the bible had that in mind. bill

Wow that is so special.

So they can simply believe and continue acting like greedy tool bags and they still get in the club? I have never met a greedier person than a fundametalist and it starts with their beliefs and how much better they are than yours...

if it is finished, why does he have to be raised from the dead?

if it is finished, why does he have to be raised from the dead?

Very good point.