Goodbye Jesus

Thank You All

Guest Bambi

Guest Bambi

Just to let you know I am leaving as of today, everybody here has been so nice and honest with their own experiences, at the moment my mental well being isn't good and sometimes coming on here, although helpful is quite intense for me, hopefully I will find somebody in the mental health department (neutral) who can help me recover.

Can somebody contact a mod to delete my account, I can't find one anywhere even if I come back I won't be using this account, and I'm a bit ocd so I don't like accounts just floating out there.

Thank you all so much and wish you good mental health,

Peace and Love, Bambi 

Just take a big step back if you need to, but don't burn any bridge untill it becomes to painful to walk over it.

• Super Moderator

I'll delete the account. Please don't hesitate to return (as Thumper, perhaps?) whenever you may feel like it. Fare well.

I'll delete the account. Please don't hesitate to return (as Thumper, perhaps?) whenever you may feel like it. Fare well.

:)

I know that this might come a bit late, but yikes.  I hope that your mental being eases.  I know what it is like to be under the strain of one's own mind, having clinical depression myself.  I manage it through meditation and surrounding myself with some sort of stimulus, be it intellectual or humorous, to ease my condition.

Here's to wishing you good health. :)

Andrew

If you read this, goodbye, good luck, and perhaps we'll see you when you are in a state of mind better able to cope.

Just take a big step back if you need to, but don't burn any bridge untill it becomes to painful to walk over it.

I want to update my post and change one word.

Just take a big step back if you need to, but don't burn any bridge untill is becomes to "dangerous" to walk over it.

I hope bambi is still reading.