Goodbye Jesus

The Minds Of Children

Roz

And the question "why are you more credible than (some other christian)" has been asked of IH days if not weeks ago.  He still hasn't answered why he's:  more credible than Ellen White, Joseph Smith, us when we were christians, etc."

It's the same question posted to Thumbelina, and she ducked out of it with IH like finesse.

IH has the true understanding of Christianity because he speaks directly to Jesus.

Becky Fisher has a true understanding of Christianity because she speaks directly to Jesus. Both of them think they have a relationship with Jesus but get different interpretations of truth and IH feels that Becky is a false prophet.

Becky prays to IH's Jesus but IH gets a different message than Becky when he prays to Jesus. A conflicting message that IH doesn't agree with.  WTF? It's almost like both Becky and IH are getting information from their own heads instead of the Jesus, who is the SAME, yesterday, today and forever.

Do Christians ever think past their own personal 'correct' convictions.... considering how illogical and silly it appears when they assert that their version of faith must be right, but their supposed Christian brother who prays to the same God gets false information? lol.

Is there a youtube video of a roundtable theology discussion between members of different denominations?  Would be fun to watch.

I don't know where you get the idea that by just praying to Jesus a person

gets direct information from God.

The scriptures tells us to study...to search the scriptures...to think...

and to beware of those who twist scripture into their own schemes.

Ah you are too funny Ironhorse

So you sure search the scriptures, think and are aware of those who twist scripture into their own schemes. As does Becky Fisher and all the others...and still you all disagree...how weird...and of course you are the one who gets it right and does not twist scripture into your own scheme...so tell us why? Why do you think you are righter than all the others who also think they are right?

Like I have posted many times...the New Testament says to test the spirits

and to beware of false teachers.

And the question "why are you more credible than (some other christian)" has been asked of IH days if not weeks ago.  He still hasn't answered why he's:  more credible than Ellen White, Joseph Smith, us when we were christians, etc."

It's the same question posted to Thumbelina, and she ducked out of it with IH like finesse.

IH has the true understanding of Christianity because he speaks directly to Jesus.

Becky Fisher has a true understanding of Christianity because she speaks directly to Jesus. Both of them think they have a relationship with Jesus but get different interpretations of truth and IH feels that Becky is a false prophet.

Becky prays to IH's Jesus but IH gets a different message than Becky when he prays to Jesus. A conflicting message that IH doesn't agree with.  WTF? It's almost like both Becky and IH are getting information from their own heads instead of the Jesus, who is the SAME, yesterday, today and forever.

Do Christians ever think past their own personal 'correct' convictions.... considering how illogical and silly it appears when they assert that their version of faith must be right, but their supposed Christian brother who prays to the same God gets false information? lol.

Is there a youtube video of a roundtable theology discussion between members of different denominations?  Would be fun to watch.

So you sure search the scriptures, think and are aware of those who twist scripture into their own schemes. As does Becky Fisher and all the others...and still you all disagree...how weird...and of course you are the one who gets it right and does not twist scripture into your own scheme...so tell us why? Why do you think you are righter than all the others who also think they are right?

Beware anyone who fails to echo the robotic, dogmatic derptitude.  NT FAIL!

Like you have dodged many times... the six (6) responses you owe me, Ironhorse!

Have you ever considered the fact that Becky Fisher and all the others are testing the spirits as well and think they came up with the same conclusion you come up with...that is they are right...?

How do you know your way of testing the spirits is more accurate then theirs? I am sure they have a New Testament themselves and take it very serious just as you do.

Is it possible that you ever give a real answer to a question?

That is rich coming from a book that cannot even agree about what one must do in order to be saved - the supposed purpose for the book's existence.  

• Super Moderator

TinPony, if you will recall, your spirit has already been tested, in this very forum, and it has been proven that your spirit is not from god.  Don't believe me?  Check out post #462 on page 24 of your own "Sunday Dispatch" thread. 

Here's a link:  http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/60654-sunday-dispatch/page-24

The fact that you continue to post and make a general nuisance of yourself is all the proof we need that your spirit does not acknowledge jesus.

So, christians, lurkers, and lions:  Beware of TinPony.  He is a false teacher.

TinPony, if you will recall, your spirit has already been tested, in this very forum, and it has been proven that your spirit is not from god.  Don't believe me?  Check out post #462 on page 24 of your own "Sunday Dispatch" thread. 

The fact that you continue to post and make a general nuisance of yourself is all the proof we need that your spirit does not acknowledge jesus.

I read the link you posted. Why do you say my spirit does not acknowledge Jesus?

Post the quote from me that brands me in your eyes as a false teacher.

• Super Moderator

I read the link you posted. Why do you say my spirit does not acknowledge Jesus?

You were commanded IN THE NAME OF JESUS to leave this website and never post on it again.  You disobeyed that command, given in the name of jesus.  You therefore do not acknowledge jesus.  You are a false teacher.

Geez, is it really that difficult to understand?

You were commanded IN THE NAME OF JESUS to leave this website and never post on it again.  You disobeyed that command, given in the name of jesus.  You therefore do not acknowledge jesus.  You are a false teacher.

Psst... You have to be a believer in Jesus for that to work...

• Super Moderator

Please provide a scriptural reference to support your claim.

Please provide a scriptural reference to support your claim.

Instead I cite IH's behavior as demonstrating that he believes it doesn't work for non-believers.  The magic power of Jesus name is something he can use on us, not the other way around.  But he isn't going to use the power right now.  He will save it for later.  It's not because he secretly fears the name of Jesus isn't magic after all and nothing would happen.  No it's because you shouldn't put God to the test, or because you should toss pearls before swine, or something else.

Thanks, MM.

Could we talk more about Matthew 7:6? It seems to be relevant here for IH. It seems to be related to Matthew 10:14. Comments, IH?