Goodbye Jesus

Should The Us Support Israel?

wanderinlostchild

There is only one reason why the US government supports Israel. It needs a puppet government in the Middle East from which to gather intelligence and act as a base for future military strikes if the Arabs disrupt the supply of oil. Period. 

It's a huge bonus for them that religious nutters here support it because it's the "holy land" where their imaginary friend once walked. 

3.gif

Thats it in a nutshell.  last part made me lol.

L

There is only one reason why the US government supports Israel. It needs a puppet government in the Middle East from which to gather intelligence and act as a base for future military strikes if the Arabs disrupt the supply of oil. Period. 

It's a huge bonus for them that religious nutters here support it because it's the "holy land" where their imaginary friend once walked.

Case closed!

Lets see how much the usa donated to Israel so that they could slaughter the under equipped impoverished and usually unarmed Palestinians.in 1990 to 2000, the US provided Israel with $7.2bn worth of weaponry and military equipment, including: Equipment, Cost (per unit) Fighter planes237 F-16 Fighting Falcons, $34.3m (each!)98 F-15 Eagles, $38m50 F-4E Phantoms, $18.4mHelicopters42 AH-64 Apache Attacks, $14.5m57 Cobra Attacks, $10.7m25 Blackhawks, $11mMissilesAGM 65 Mavericks, $17,000-$110,000AGM 114 Hellfires, $40,000Aim 7 Sparrows, $125,000Aim 9 Sidewinders, $84,000Aim 120B Amraams, $386,000Harpoon anti-ship missiles, $720,000. . And a few Freebies The US also gives weapons and ammunition free of charge. Between  1994 and 2001 this included: 64,744 M-16A1 rifles,2,469 M-204 grenade launchers,1,500 M-2 .50 yet calibre machine gunsand.30 calibre,.50 calibre,20mmammunition

Source: World Policy Institute. Research department: Linda MacDonald http://www.worldpolicy.org/projects/arms/reports/israel050602.html

if it helps keep the islamic nutbags in check, I have no issues with supporting israel.

• Like 1

if it helps keep the islamic nutbags in check, I have no issues with supporting israel.

And if it just destabilizes the region?

did you also support apartheid in South Africa?

That region was never stable to begin with. Now while I'm against all abrahamic based religions, pakistan brutally murders gay people and independent women. So yes personal emotion goes along with my thoughts. So in a side with the lesser of two evils, I'll go with what won't try to murder me for how I was born. No islamic run state gets any sympathy from me. Take that however you want I don't care, point blank.

yes we should support Israel. There are over a dozen Arab Muslim states, and most of them are huge in population and area. Israel is tiny and it is the only Jewish state. If they grab land, I don't care. They only grabbed land because they were being threatened by their neighbors. 

It is important to realize that not all countries can or should be exactly like the United States. The United States is a multicultural nation, but that doesn't mean every nation ought to be multicultural. When Americans say Israel is guilty of apartheid that is just a case of demanding that other nations all line up in the image of the US.

I personally don't give a shit what happens to the Palestinians. 

• Like 1

That region was never stable to begin with. Now while I'm against all abrahamic based religions, pakistan brutally murders gay people and independent women. So yes personal emotion goes along with my thoughts. So in a side with the lesser of two evils, I'll go with what won't try to murder me for how I was born. No islamic run state gets any sympathy from me. Take that however you want I don't care, point blank.

It doesn't sound as if you are familiar with the regional history and instead base your position on your hatred of Islam.

"They only grabbed land because they were being threatened by their neighbors. "

Limbaugh told you this?

Well obviously, as I already stated emotion was a factor in it. Not to mention letting any more islamic expansion is beyond detrimental to the world. Yes I hate islam, no sugar coating that, and I have very good reasons to.

Not all Palestinians are Muslim.

a lot more people in Oakland are killed by latino gangs than there are Israelis killed by Palestinians. in fact on the gang war show I watched recently, it said on average , a person is killed in Oakland by a latino gang every 3 days. innocent people there get shot just for wearing a shirt that's the color of a rival gang. so would it be okay if the government just segregated all Latinos because of these immature fanaticd, built a wall around them, and took away the rights to travel to non-latino cities or neighborhoods, and do military strikes on latino neighborhood that kill hundreds of children?

didn't think so! But Israel can do it and be racist as hell and its just fine, we give them tens of billions of dollars to encourage and empower it.

• Like 1

It doesn't keep anybody in check.  The whole world knows that Israel is kept alive by the US.  This is no secret.  Rather it is the cause of much of the anti-US hate in the Mid East during the last 50 years.  They blame us for whatever Israel does.

• Like 1

The US supports Israel due to the Zionist Neocon influence over our foreign policy. AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in America and any politician knows if you utter a word critical of Israel, your career is over. Ever notice how whenever any politico or celeb dares to try they end up genuflecting and seeking forgiveness to a nauseating degree? As Voltaire said "if you want to know who rules you, think of who you cannot criticize"

The invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan as well as the murder of Quadaffi were all part of the PNAC plan for US hegemony in the Mideast and Central Asia... the full spectrum dominance idea the military industrial complex also seeks.

It is also about oil and gas and further about disrupting any attempts by the Arabs to become powerful enough to threaten Israel. Bottling up Russia and China is also part of the mix.

Fortunately this plan is coming apart gradually as more people figure out who did 911 (US / Israel) and the whole rotten mess in Ukraine comes to be understood as more US imperialism run amuck.

Add to this unholy stew the wretched evangeloonies with their rabid Israel first mentality based on the horrifically racist Old Testament, and you have a recipe for disaster both economically and diplomatically.

Should the US support Israel? Yes, if you want continued empire building and care nothing for human rights.

• Like 1

There is a certain logic to keeping the two slimiest enemies at each other's throats.  If they are at each other's throats, they are leaving you alone.

Palestine is not a most slimy enemy and they are not a threat to anyone. Palestinians do not have an Air Force, no weapons of mass destruction, and whatever Palestinian military is there in the west bank, it would be considered weak and pitiful by World War 1 standards.

Fortunately this plan is coming apart gradually as more people figure out who did 911 (US / Israel) and the whole rotten mess in Ukraine comes to be understood as more US imperialism run amuck.

You're not a 9/11 Truther, are you? At worst, 9/11 was made possible by gross negligence on the part of the Bush II administration, and he obviously took advantage of this unfortunate event after the fact in order to justify what he had planned ahead of time (invading Iraq), but to say it was an inside job?

That's the only reason?  How could you possibly know that this is the only reason?  Perhaps this is merely your personal opinion.  Yeah, that would explain it.

Lets see how much the usa donated to Israel so that they could slaughter the under equipped impoverished and usually unarmed Palestinians.in 1990 to 2000, the US provided Israel with $7.2bn worth of weaponry and military equipment, including: Equipment, Cost (per unit) Fighter planes237 F-16 Fighting Falcons, $34.3m (each!)98 F-15 Eagles, $38m50 F-4E Phantoms, $18.4mHelicopters42 AH-64 Apache Attacks, $14.5m57 Cobra Attacks, $10.7m25 Blackhawks, $11mMissilesAGM 65 Mavericks, $17,000-$110,000AGM 114 Hellfires, $40,000Aim 7 Sparrows, $125,000Aim 9 Sidewinders, $84,000Aim 120B Amraams, $386,000Harpoon anti-ship missiles, $720,000. . And a few Freebies The US also gives weapons and ammunition free of charge. Between  1994 and 2001 this included: 64,744 M-16A1 rifles,2,469 M-204 grenade launchers,1,500 M-2 .50 yet calibre machine gunsand.30 calibre,.50 calibre,20mmammunition

Source: World Policy Institute. Research department: Linda MacDonald http://www.worldpolicy.org/projects/arms/reports/israel050602.html

Do you have any statistics and numbers on how much the US has given to Syrian 'rebels', or on the sweet deals the US gives to the Saudi's, or how much blood and how much money was/is/is about to be spent on Iraq? That would be interesting too.

Hell yes, the US should support Israel. It's just too bad that Israel hasn't used all the stuff you listed and more to eradicate the Muslim blight not only in that region but anywhere else it rears it's ugly sadistic head.

Sure they will, they hate all the western nations.

"jews have higher IQ's than Arabs, higher even then Caucasians. I think Asians are the most educated. so what is going on in Israel is an ethnic cleansing. they are removing those who are less educated, have lower IQs, and yes, darker skin. They are keeping them imprisoned, segregating them, and the end result seems to be genocide as Jewish settlements eat up the little bit that is left of Palestinian land.

there were so many other places we could have had a Jewish state, without all the blood shed. so much blood has been shed just so Israel could exist. so why did we have to place the Jews in their Holy Land? So many other places in the world we could have offered a Jewish state where there would have been peace and no need to conquer another nation and race.

why the Holy Land? because its biblical. God promised it to his favorite race, the Jews. Gods "chosen people."

I was thinking that just today when watching news about the horrific reprisals both sides are making to each other- now they are killing each other's children. Dear God.. 

I think I recall reading that the British government offered Uganda to be opened up for settlement by Jewish refugees after WWII. The Zionists wouldn't hear of it. Noooo.. it  HAD to be Palestine because god 'promised' it to them. And of course the saps in Christian churches went along for the ride.  

• Like 1

thank you stamps your post was awesome! Your post however is quoting me saying what you said eh ;)

Kinda confuzzled me!

Might want to edit it

I have a slightly off topic question. So I hear the Iraq war was over oil. Well with all the billions and billions of dollars we lost over that war, have we really made enough to say that we profited by the oil?

I have a slightly off topic question. So I hear the Iraq war was over oil. Well with all the billions and billions of dollars we lost over that war, have we really made enough to say that we profited by the oil?

The oil companies who bought our politicians profited big time. Whether or not the rest of us profited is irrelevant.

companies that lobbied for it offshore their revenue, so they couldn't give a shit the taxpayers are stuck paying their way.

The motivation was a bit more complicated than just getting at the Iraq oil fields though. Iraq is geographically strategic.