Goodbye Jesus

Worried

Kushne

• Super Moderator

Seriously, you gotta quit reading that conspiracy crap.

FYI, 666 isn't even the correct number.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/revelation-666-is-not-the-number-of-the-beast-its-a-devilish-616-526779.html

Guest Marty

There is no mark of the beast just like there is no Zeus, Jupiter, Death Stars, Leprechauns, Unicorns, Wookies, Cockatrices, witches, sasquatches, et al.  

It is all imaginary

They are all out to get you.  You have been marked!  We've all been marked!  And we are all doomed to hell!!!!

NOT!  Paranoid conspiracy.  Whoever wrote that garbage is seriously delusional.

What about people from other countries? Or does the mark of the beast only apply to Americans...:)

Kushne: What is scary to me is that Xtian extremists pedal these kind of lies to scare vulnerable

people into buying into their false dogmas. They use the vague, uncertain language of the bible

(Revelations) to announce what they say are certainties. They are citing nonsense and calling it

reality. Please don't fall in to their trap of fear. It is through fear that they hook one into a life long (they hope)addiction to their scare tactics so that they can control your thinking. Their goal is money and power by indoctrination of millions through fear.

Ask yourself this question: Had you read Revelations before anyone told you what it is supposed to mean, would you have interpreted it to warn you that a social security number was being used by the

devil against Americans 2,000 years after the fact? Of course not. It might interest you to know that

Revelations was one of the last books to be included in the New Testament and had significant

opposition. The creation of the NT was a political process and the ones who supported Revelations won

this particular battle. That's all.

Every person who is in the deconversion process needs to educate herself to replace all the garbage she was required to swallow from Xtians and churches.Get a list of books from the bookstore on this site

and begin reading about critical bible scholarship, Xtian history, agnostics, atheists and similar

topics. You need and antidote for the poison of twisted religion you have been fed. Then after a self

education you will be able to answer most of your own questions. And come here often in the process.

bill

I wish you the best of luck. bill

• Like 1

What about people from other countries? Or does the mark of the beast only apply to Americans...smile.png

That was the first thing that popped into my mind.  This dimwit author seems to think the author of revelation was warning future AMERICANS ONLY!  The author never even mentions other countries in the entire piece.  What a typical self-centered douche, that he thinks America is the entire world, nobody exists outside of its realm apparently. WendyDoh.gif

Is this something I need to worry about. I don't want my SSN to be the Mark? Is this just a coincidence?

http://www.healthfreedom.info/mark_of_the_beast.htm

You can trust me.  I am the Antichrist.  That stuff about SSNs is just a coincidence.  It has nothing to do with my plan to take over the world.  The Mark of the Beast is the iphone.  I'm slowly conditioning the entire human race to be addicted to them.  If you own an iphone 3 then you must get the iphone 4.  And once you own the iphone 4 you must get the iphone 5.  By the time we roll out the iphone 664 there will be nobody left who can resist.  Sales for the iphone 665 will be seven billion.      zDuivel7.gif

And the only way to buy the iphone 666 is to trade your immortal soul for it . . . 

Guest afireinside

The Mark won't get to New Zealand til well after Armageddon so you could always move here and avoid it.

The Mark won't get to New Zealand til well after Armageddon so you could always move here and avoid it.

wait! What! Are we going to be Left Behind???

Oh Nooooooo

Think about it. When we do get left behind, we can assure ourselves that the world will be a little bit better. :P hihi.

Seriously though Kushne, don't worry about it too much. Articles like these pop up all over the place almost every day. :P 

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously though Kushne, don't worry about it too much. Articles like these pop up all over the place almost every day. tongue.png

Agreed, the web is filled with the "proofs" of Christianity. Even though Christians argue with Rival Christians who has got the real Christian Faith

What about people from other countries? Or does the mark of the beast only apply to Americans...smile.png

That was the first thing that popped into my mind.  This dimwit author seems to think the author of revelation was warning future AMERICANS ONLY!  The author never even mentions other countries in the entire piece.  What a typical self-centered douche, that he thinks America is the entire world, nobody exists outside of its realm apparently. WendyDoh.gif

I love America, but the "in God we Trust" should be swapped for, "In our huge nuclear arsenal we trust, more like"