Goodbye Jesus

South Is Usa's Poverty Belt, Gop Wants Same For Whole Country

ficino

You volunteer not go to into the wilderness and not be on the grid, you volunteer to stay in this country. You choose to stay, you play by the rules given. If you don't like the rules, you can always go somewhere else, but some reason you continue to stay despite how much you hate it.

Only blame is on the person who chooses to stay and no one else, there is other options that you choose to not take.

You mean commerce which requires public ally funded roads, which requires access to other publicly funded infrastructure, doing business with publicly funded universities? That business? And fish, you mean those fish that were stocked by public dollars? Or do you mean those fish which would disappear completely if every yahoo could just take what he wanted leaving your fellow man without?

You can choose to view the world like a toddler, but the rest of us grownups choose to keep you from taking from us.

For the 10,000th time, I have no problem with a voluntary tax like a user fee or sales tax. It is the direct taxation that is tyranny. It is the government holding a gun to your head and forcing you to hand it over. You can try to needle and use all the smart-assed pejoratives you want, bit it still does not change the facts just because you don't like it.
No one cares what you have a problem with. Don't like it, don't use the services and move to siberia.

Who told you you personally get to make the rules for the society you live in? You're the whiner here, when you accuse us, you're deflecting.

If you can't figure that out, then your brain fails you. I'm not your teacher.

• Like 1

71.gif

I'm done. I just can't...

Mom wouldn't let me put my fork in the socket or eat candy for dinner or hit my brother with sharp sticks. She's a Nazi. :cry:

Yep, you cannot tolerate anybody who disagrees with you. You will defend tyranny, just because it may be popular. You are no better than the Israeli government when it comes to the treatment of Palestinians or Nazis with ANYONE who disagreed with them, OR with Christians in the treatment of gays. It is majority rule, even to the point of legalized extortion, theft, and imprisonment. Yeah, real humanitarian of you.

crucified.gif

Mom wouldn't let me put my fork in the socket or eat candy for dinner or hit my brother with sharp sticks. She's a Nazi. :cry:

So now you need government to be 'Mommy' or 'Daddy'?  That may be you, but not me. I am an adult and I can run my own life.  NO THANK YOU. Oh...if you're gonna cry, get a tissue.

live however the fuck you want to live until you start sharing resources and infrastructure and harming others. Iow, grow the fuck up and take that big boy responsibility you claim you have, otherwise, go to siberia and play with dynamite.

Again, you don't get to make the rules for everyone else. I thought you were a big boy.

"Where was I trying to make rules for everyone? I want everybody to be free to do what they want. "

First question is answered by the very next sentence.

I didn't attack you, I mocked you big boy.

enough of this nonsense now. Unless you have something new and don't just repeat your talking points, I won't respond.

Ok, I'll respond to that since the irony is so thick. I'm betting if I weren't too lazy to look, I can in this thread alone find you posting mocking pics of crying babies and post calling us whiners. Not exactly big boy behaviour.

• Super Moderator

There's a topic here. Can we play nice and get back to it?

I kinda thought mocking made the point quite nicely in relation to the op. Was I wrong f?

That is fine if it is voluntary, but forced participation is tyranny.

For the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Nobody, I mean nobody, forced you to do anything. You are free to go out into the wilderness and live off the land. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to buy a house. Nobody forced you to be part of society. Everybody had the power and freedom to walk off the grid and disappear. That you choose to stay is your call.

WRONG!

IF I earn money, even money from commerce I engage in for me, then they will hold a gun to my head and extort a percentage from me. That is taxing your living. Now, if you are caught fishing or hunting and not having a fishing license, it doesn't matter why, even for subsistence, they will throw your ass in jail.

Yeah, right.  Our jails are full of homeless people who were fishing without a license.

If you are going to exaggerate so much over taxes then why is it you never complain about the hidden tax, inflation?  Every second of every day "they" are stealing the buying power out of your money.  And they didn't even need to put a gun to your head!

It's almost as if "your" money is only a token in a game created by somebody else.

That is fine if it is voluntary, but forced participation is tyranny.

For the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Nobody, I mean nobody, forced you to do anything. You are free to go out into the wilderness and live off the land. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to buy a house. Nobody forced you to be part of society. Everybody had the power and freedom to walk off the grid and disappear. That you choose to stay is your call.

WRONG!

IF I earn money, even money from commerce I engage in for me, then they will hold a gun to my head and extort a percentage from me. That is taxing your living. Now, if you are caught fishing or hunting and not having a fishing license, it doesn't matter why, even for subsistence, they will throw your ass in jail.

Yeah, right.  Our jails are full of homeless people who were fishing without a license.

If you are going to exaggerate so much over taxes then why is it you never complain about the hidden tax, inflation?  Every second of every day "they" are stealing the buying power out of your money.  And they didn't even need to put a gun to your head!

It's almost as if "your" money is only a token in a game created by somebody else.

Ahh...I HAVE, probably not in the last month.  Where have you been?

So who held the gun to your head and made you earn that money?  Who held the gun to your head and made you participate in the Federal Reserve's game?  You know the rules of the game.  If you choose to participate you do so knowing that you have to obey the rules or suffer the penalty.  It is your choice.  Nobody forced you to accept Federal Reserve Notes.  You have the choice to go anywhere or play any other game in the world.

If you decide that there are no better games that is your call.

Well...considering the Federal Reserve is a government enforced monopoly, they are holding a gun to my head considering they are the only LEGAL tender in town. 

This isn't the only town.  The way you keep misusing that phrase you sound like nobody has every held a gun to your head.

Well...considering the Federal Reserve is a government enforced monopoly, they are holding a gun to my head considering they are the only LEGAL tender in town.

This isn't the only town. The way you keep misusing that phrase you sound like nobody has every held a gun to your head.

You could bsrtet, but it is taxed too. http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc420.html

Tell me what happens if you refuse to pay your taxes and you refuse vigorously. Here is a hint, they will send armed enforcement people armed with guns and frequenly swat gear to arrest you and imprison you. Tell me that is not a functional gun to the head.

That's what your Second Amendment is for.

What? It's NOT protecting you from said tyranny?? Well what the fuck are you gonna do about it?

No one's stopping you from organizing. There are tons of like minded, heavily armed people out there. Why do you guys put up with tyranny?

This isn't the only town. The way you keep misusing that phrase you sound like nobody has every held a gun to your head.

Tell me what happens if you refuse to pay your taxes and you refuse vigorously. Here is a hint, they will send armed enforcement people armed with guns and frequenly swat gear to arrest you and imprison you. Tell me that is not a functional gun to the head.

What? It's NOT protecting you from said tyranny?? Well what the fuck are you gonna do about it?

Yes, but that only works if you have a bunch of armed guys as there were at the Bundy Ranch.  One man alone, not a good idea.  But then you know that too. That is why I fight all tax increases and push to get rid of existing taxes.

In Tennessee you organized an army of freedom-patriots to keep your taxes high and rich peoples taxes low. You can do it again- the Holy Second Amendment works doesn't it??

Quit tap-tap-tapping on your keyboard and DO SOMETHING.

For fucks sake- go to court and get all your past taxes refunded. The courts are MAGIC.

Whatever approach you take- please quit whining and DO SOMETHING.

Tell me what happens if you refuse to pay your taxes and you refuse vigorously.

You choose to be taxed when you earned that money.  You picked the United States.  You picked the town.  You picked the Federal Reserve.  You picked the game.  Your choices.  You knew the rules and the penalty but choose to play anyway.

At any point you had the right to walk away.  You had the right to pick a different place and play a different game.  Why do you complain about the consequences of your choices?

• Like 1

All hat and no cattle.

• Like 2

Nice try...The Federal Reserve was foisted upon me and you and everyone.  If I own the land it is MY land.  You can say what you want but direct taxation is theft.  Why should I be forced off my land, that I live on because some elected thieves think they have the right to MY money, property, or anything that is mine.  

You all are now just spit balling because you cannot refute that direct taxation is theft.  You are trying to whitewash and sanitize brute force and extortion.  

You are the kind of guy who goes to a restaurant, eats, then tries to leave without paying.  "They are trying to extort my money with a gun to my head!!!!"

In 1822 were you the guy who beat Spain and acquired the Florida territory?  No, the United States did that before you were born.

Are you the one who admitted Florida as a state of the Union?  Nope, again the US did that before you were born.

Did you create the Federal Reserve?

Did you institute the US income tax?  Nada, it all happened before you were born.

You choose to join a game that was already in progress.  You picked the town.  You picked the game.  You feet voted and your actions indicate you think it was the best game.  Your choices.  You knew the consequences.  Take responsibility for your choices.

Yes, but that only works if you have a bunch of armed guys as there were at the Bundy Ranch. One man alone, not a good idea. But then you know that too. That is why I fight all tax increases and push to get rid of existing taxes.

In Tennessee you organized an army of freedom-patriots to keep your taxes high and rich peoples taxes low. You can do it again- the Holy Second Amendment works doesn't it??

Quit tap-tap-tapping on your keyboard and DO SOMETHING.

For fucks sake- go to court and get all your past taxes refunded. The courts are MAGIC.

Whatever approach you take- please quit whining and DO SOMETHING.

LOL....nice try...You make a faulty assumption. I am in the process of it. I am active in the Libertarian party and they are in the process as apart of their platform to do what you say I should do. It is YOU who love to so sanctimoniously accuse me of all that you do, but you admit to have never tried to change a thing. That is why, ultimately, I am more likely to get further down the road of achieving what I want than you will.

Good luck with all that :)

Hey BO- maybe you should look into that Libertopia Boat that guy wants to build.

All saddle and no pony.

Apparently the phrase "nice try" is some kind of get-out-of-reality magic.  As long as you say it the rules don't apply and you can live in an evidence-free world.