Goodbye Jesus

Go To Hell

TheRedneckProfessor

• Super Moderator

Christina Rad... 'nuff said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyXY-hoN_M8

• Like 3

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Thank you for sharing. Made me laugh especially when she comes up with christian rap music...and also about the absurdity of it all.

• Super Moderator

Dammit to hell that was good!

• Super Moderator

There's a man over in Cobb county jail right now facing charges of first degree murder because he left his 22 month old child strapped in a carseat in the backseat of his car for seven hours.  SEVEN HOURS... in Georgia... in June.  Temperatures that day were in the high 80s to low 90s, which means inside the car it would have been well over 100 degrees.  One reporter on CNN described the scratches on the little boy's face where he had clawed himself to try to deal with the suffering and how he had bruised the back of his head banging it against the carseat trying to free himself from it.  This whole time, the father of this little boy was mindlessly sexting 6 different women... while his son was DYING in the heat of his car.

Christians, THIS is the kind of "father" your god is.

• Like 6

Well, that was something. Excellent vid.

As for that sick fick that left his toddler in the hot van........not so sure that is an accurate comparison with our former Lard and Savior. The Lard sends Satan or his other "benevolent" forces to try and show us the error of our ways. He never dirties his hands to such an extent. So I figure the Lard is more voyeuristic, watching the shit go down from afar as we claw ourselves in desperation. We're on our knees for him, praying for forgiveness for a million different things. The way is narrow, the path is broad...blah blah...It's just a PC way of saying that most of us will never meet his standards.

We're all on that bus to hell. The math tells us so. IIRC, only 144,000 humans were going to Heaven anyway. Let's say that there has been 10 BILLION humans throughout history. 144,000/10,000,000,000 = 0.000014%!

So folks...how do you like those odds? At least that is one interpretation from the Bible, found in Revelation 7. That, btw, is the official teachings of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Which really renders their version of the faith useless, imo. Why convert more people if the odds of you going to heaven decrease with each new convert? Why reproduce in that case?

Of course, my old church did not teach Revelation. It was as if it didn't exist, really. Probably because it is bad for business, with all of its talk of hell, fire, burning, punishment, and so on.

I have already planned to post a Sunday Dispatch in the future on the topic of hell

and use a song by AC/DC.

Since TheRedneckProfessor titled this thread "Go to Hell", I thought

I would add a few comments and the video ahead of time.

"God and the Devil are inherent in each of us, and it's our choice to make. You can take the road to good, or you can take the road to bad." ~Ronnie James Dio

The song's first stanza:

I'm rolling thunder pouring rain

I'm coming on like a hurricane
My lightning's flashing across the sky
You're only young but you're gonna die
I won't take no prisoners won't spare no lives
Nobody's putting up a fight
I got my bell I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get ya satan get ya

• Super Moderator

Do you think this is a joke, TinPony?

• Like 1

Here's some more lyrics, TinPony.

CHORUS:
Hell's Bells
Yeah, Hell's Bells
You got me ringing Hell's Bells
My temperature's high, Hell's Bells

I'll give you black sensations up and down your spine
If you're into evil you're a friend of mine
See my white light flashing as I split the night
'Cause if God's on the left, then I'm stickin' to the right <<<<<That pretty much sums up the attitude of many of us on this board.

I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives
Nobody's puttin' up a fight
I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get you, Satan get you

--------

Now, if you were intending to be funny, you've failed. Why? Many of us here do not take such topics lightly. Many of us were scarred by doctrines of hell, eternal punishment, death at the hands of a "loving" God. We were scared shitless of not being good enough, of suffering forever in a fiery pit or a dark void or as a pineapple stuffed up Hitler's ass ala the film Little Nicky for the smallest infractions.

Do you know what that is like, TinPony? Do you fear Hell or have you in the past? Is Satan really real to you? Or is God's love sufficient to save a sinner like you? You better be really fuckin' sure of the love of that creep Yahweh because if he doesn't REALLY love you, you'll be going to that other place. I hope it's a real blast like an AC/DC show and not as described in your Holy Bible.

If you want to make cracks based around 70s rock hits, have it in your Sunday Dispatch thread. Or maybe you could post such things in the "What Are Your Listening To?" thread elsewhere on the forums. It doesn't belong here on Redneck Prof's thread. This thread is for a serious discussion about the doctrine of Hell, the teachings of the church as it pertains to Hell, responses to Christina Rad's video and other such things.
  • Like 1

CHORUS:

Hell's Bells

Yeah, Hell's Bells

'Cause if God's on the left, then I'm stickin' to the right <<<<<That pretty much sums up the attitude of many of us on this board.

--------

Now, if you were intending to be funny, you've failed. Why? Many of us here do not take such topics lightly. Many of us were scarred by doctrines of hell, eternal punishment, death at the hands of a "loving" God. We were scared shitless of not being good enough, of suffering forever in a fiery pit or a dark void or as a pineapple stuffed up Hitler's ass ala the film Little Nicky for the smallest infractions.

Do you know what that is like, TinPony? Do you fear Hell or have you in the past? Is Satan really real to you? Or is God's love sufficient to save a sinner like you? You better be really fuckin' sure of the love of that creep Yahweh because if he doesn't REALLY love you, you'll be going to that other place. I hope it's a real blast like an AC/DC show and not as described in your Holy Bible.

If you want to make cracks based around 70s rock hits, have it in your Sunday Dispatch thread. Or maybe you could post such things in the "What Are Your Listening To?" thread elsewhere on the forums. It doesn't belong here on Redneck Prof's thread. This thread is for a serious discussion about the doctrine of Hell, the teachings of the church as it pertains to Hell, responses to Christina Rad's video and other such things.

I know all the lyrics seven77.

Why do you assume I take the topic lightly? 

I did not post the song to be funny, but to point out the truth revealed in the lyrics.

It is a serious contribution to this thread.

And by the way....I don't like rap.

I would rather rock and yelrotflmao.gif

I did not post the song to be funny, but to point out the truth revealed in the lyrics.

So you don't know what the word truth means.  You can't find the truth when you are looking at the world through a delusion.

There's a man over in Cobb county jail right now facing charges of first degree murder because he left his 22 month old child strapped in a carseat in the backseat of his car for seven hours.  SEVEN HOURS... in Georgia... in June.  Temperatures that day were in the high 80s to low 90s, which means inside the car it would have been well over 100 degrees.  One reporter on CNN described the scratches on the little boy's face where he had clawed himself to try to deal with the suffering and how he had bruised the back of his head banging it against the carseat trying to free himself from it.  This whole time, the father of this little boy was mindlessly sexting 6 different women... while his son was DYING in the heat of his car.

That story has haunted me since I read it.  I have very, very strong emotions (bipolar disorder) and also strong empathy.  That story triggered me pretty heavily.  I can't get it out of my mind.  I have a small toddler and I just can't handle the thought of the horrible suffering that little, innocent helpless toddler went through.

Part of me wishes I could trade places with that little kid and die the horrible death for him.... I have to stop thinking about before I go into a heavy depression. sad.png  I am actually crying my eyes out right now.

Christian truth:  Whatever they say it is, wherever they find it, because it moved them.

• Super Moderator

That story has haunted me since I read it.  I have very, very strong emotions (bipolar disorder) and also strong empathy.  IThat story triggered me pretty heavily.  I can't get it out of my mind.  I have a small toddler and I just can't handle the thought of it.

Part of me wishes I could trade places with that little kid and die the horrible death for him.... I have to stop thinking about before I go into a heavy depression. sad.png

Pawn, 

I apologize if my post acted as a trigger to you.  I understand your struggle and would never wittingly do something that might worsen things for you.  However, this story has also had a profound impact on me.  It's not just because I live in the Atlanta area either.  It's because I keep imagining my own son enduring what that little boy went through.  I also can't get it out of my head.  If proven guilty, I hope that father lives a long life in prison, constantly reminded of what he did, with the face of his son permanently burned into his brain every minute of every day.

TRP

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

CHORUS:

Hell's Bells

Yeah, Hell's Bells

--------

Do you realize how much fear, anguish, and suffering has been produced as a result of your christian doctrine of eternal hell?

That's why your post seems so flippant.

CHORUS:

Hell's Bells

Yeah, Hell's Bells

--------

Truth revealed in those lyrics? What is it? Do enlighten us. ELI5, IH. Go for it. I await the explanation.

Who said anything about rap? Oh...I see what you're doing there. dry.png

Contrasting your post with posts #4, #11, and #13,  I can clearly see that this discussion is either  over your head or you are trolling. In either case, go away unless you have something of value to contribute here in a respectful fashion.

That story has haunted me since I read it.  I have very, very strong emotions (bipolar disorder) and also strong empathy.  That story triggered me pretty heavily.  I can't get it out of my mind.  I have a small toddler and I just can't handle the thought of the horrible suffering that little, innocent helpless toddler went through.

Part of me wishes I could trade places with that little kid and die the horrible death for him.... I have to stop thinking about before I go into a heavy depression. sad.png  I am actually crying my eyes out right now.

When people do the kind of shit that the prick did to that little boy, part of me actually wishes there was a Hell for people to go to, where they'd be tortured forever for the cruel things they've done, even though I'm not enough of a monster to actually condone infinite suffering for a finite crime, no matter how bad that finite crime is.

• Like 1

That story has haunted me since I read it.  I have very, very strong emotions (bipolar disorder) and also strong empathy.  IThat story triggered me pretty heavily.  I can't get it out of my mind.  I have a small toddler and I just can't handle the thought of it.

Part of me wishes I could trade places with that little kid and die the horrible death for him.... I have to stop thinking about before I go into a heavy depression. sad.png

Pawn, 

I apologize if my post acted as a trigger to you.  I understand your struggle and would never wittingly do something that might worsen things for you.  However, this story has also had a profound impact on me.  It's not just because I live in the Atlanta area either.  It's because I keep imagining my own son enduring what that little boy went through.  I also can't get it out of my head.  If proven guilty, I hope that father lives a long life in prison, constantly reminded of what he did, with the face of his son permanently burned into his brain every minute of every day.

TRP

It is not your fault.  I read the story the day it happened, and have been haunted ever since.

I understsand exactly how you feel, I just can't shake it, I keep imagining the kid suffering and I want to save him and stop it....but I can't. It feels totally awful.

When people do the kind of shit that the prick did to that little boy, part of me actually wishes there was a Hell for people to go to, where they'd be tortured forever for the cruel things they've done, even though I'm not enough of a monster to actually condone infinite suffering for a finite crime, no matter how bad that finite crime is.

I feel the exact same way.  While I don't wish anyone to be enternally tormented, and obviously two wrongs don't make a right... if I was in the vicinity of the guy that did this, I probably couldn't restrain myself from gouging his eyes out of his skull with my bare hands...and unfortunately, I am completely serious about that.

I have already planned to post a Sunday Dispatch in the future on the topic of hell

and use a song by AC/DC.

"God and the Devil are inherent in each of us, and it's our choice to make. You can take the road to good, or you can take the road to bad." ~Ronnie James Dio

The song's first stanza:

Oh..AC/DC...Highway to Hell...never heard that song...where in all the world did you find this song? And the lyrics. So profound!

Holy crap!!! What's wrong with you? I mean, really...AC/DC, Highway to Hell... is all you can come up with?

I guess you conditioned yourself to think in mainstream songs or bible verses...

To bad for you because thinking on your own is fun. Also having a conversation in which you give YOUR very own opinion in YOUR very own words is even more fun. But I guess that won't happen. To bad.

Meanwhile we keep on rocking zDuivel7.gif

and use a song by AC/DC.

The song's first stanza:

Oh..AC/DC...Highway to Hell...never heard that song...where in all the world did you find this song? And the lyrics. So profound!

Holy crap!!! What's wrong with you? I mean, really...AC/DC, Highway to Hell... is all you can come up with?

I guess you conditioned yourself to think in mainstream songs or bible verses...

To bad for you because thinking on your own is fun. Also having a conversation in which you give YOUR very own opinion in YOUR very own words is even more fun. But I guess that won't happen. To bad.

The song is "Hells Bells", not "Highway to Hell"

I am thinking on my own.

So what is your opinion on the three lines of the song I highlighted?

I see your point, I just don't see that it is a just analogy.

I see your point, I just don't see that it is a just analogy.

I don't either.

I see it.  Christian god = the father.

Child = impoverished orphan in a 3rd world country.

Child dies after reaching the age of 7.  He died malnourished, full of diseases, and alone. 

Only instead of being appalled, christians everywhere will praise their god.

• Like 4

The song's first stanza:

My opinion is that it is a really stupid song, really shitty music, and has no point at all, besides being a frivolous rock lyric.

• Like 1

and use a song by AC/DC.

The song's first stanza:

The song is "Hells Bells", not "Highway to Hell"

I am thinking on my own.

ONE AT A TIME, Ironhorse!

Practice what you preach and answer your outstanding questions before you ask new ones!