Goodbye Jesus

My Fundy Aunt And Uncle

antix

Who I do not talk to anymore (I have mentioned them on this forum a million times). I looked at her facebook page a few minutes ago. It is usually flooded with anti abortion crap. Now it is flooded with send the illegal children back over the border crap.  Real nice. Seems to me (as all of u already know). Christianity is nothing more than politics with some bible verses put in.

Rant 2:  an older guy at work, who I really like: cool guy 90 percent of the time and explains things quite well when you have a question, has to bring up the Bible about 10-15 minutes a day and is into some minister on tape he sends 10 percent of his pay to. @%@*@%!I(

While I am clearly not religious, I don't have an issue with illegal immigrants. Maybe not send the children away, but if any illegals are allowed to stay and they and their relatives benefit, at least do away with naturalization.

Now, about the tape. Funny, I visited a recruiters office years ago and they always had it on a Christian station, yet they were a**as. Another example. I worked at a place and one of the old managers had it on the Christian station all the time, yet she was a corrupt manager. I find it is best to just steer clear of people like that.

It is unfortunate Christianity is dragged into politics and even somewhat indirectly affects non-Christians.

My issue on illegals is they are coming over because their families are starving. I understand that and do not hold it against them. As for the guy at work, When I started I was still a Xian, but it was just the occasional consulting day. We talked back then (2011). Then in 2013 I went in on a daily basis and never said anything to him, bit I am not happy having the Xian junk on my face every day.

Its a given that God in the Bible is very pro death, why are Xtians anti abortion.

Agreed, Bible God is very pro death - in fact if you are a Christian the sooner you die the better, because then you have heaven so if there is a hell, it is this world.

Anti Abortion - because they think people ought to suffer in this life. Otherwise, it would not conform to their idea that this world is hell.

If Christianity is true and damnation all but certain, then having an abortion is almost an act of kindest. No birth, no being born into sin.

• Like 1

Who I do not talk to anymore (I have mentioned them on this forum a million times). I looked at her facebook page a few minutes ago. It is usually flooded with anti abortion crap. Now it is flooded with send the illegal children back over the border crap.  Real nice. Seems to me (as all of u already know). Christianity is nothing more than politics with some bible verses put in.

Rant 2:  an older guy at work, who I really like: cool guy 90 percent of the time and explains things quite well when you have a question, has to bring up the Bible about 10-15 minutes a day and is into some minister on tape he sends 10 percent of his pay to. @%@*@%!I(

I think I need to start a minister on tape business...

Yeah, I know. I was quite shocked when he told me he tithes to some minister whose tapes he buys. Of course he has a verse for that.

Now, about the tape. Funny, I visited a recruiters office years ago and they always had it on a Christian station, yet they were a**as. Another example. I worked at a place and one of the old managers had it on the Christian station all the time, yet she was a corrupt manager. I find it is best to just steer clear of people like that.

Those kinds of people must think, "Maybe if I play Christian music all the time, anyone who hears it will think that I'm a moral person because believers in Jebus are always perceived as moral people. If they think that I'm a good, God-fearing follower of Jebus, they won't notice if I fuck people over!"

My issue on illegals is they are coming over because their families are starving. I understand that and do not hold it against them. As for the guy at work, When I started I was still a Xian, but it was just the occasional consulting day. We talked back then (2011). Then in 2013 I went in on a daily basis and never said anything to him, bit I am not happy having the Xian junk on my face every day.

the issue I have is that we have farmers everywhere in America being paid not to grow or dump crops to keep prices of some higher so profit can be made? Why not give that portion of it to the starving people even in OUR OWN COUNTRY???

I grew up in an area with lots of immigrants from south and central America. Only met one or two that were not good people. 100% said the same thing when asked why did you come here either illegally or legally? They all said they were tired of having nothing in their home countries and no matter how willing they were to do better and work hard it never changed and they watched friends and parents worked to death over their lives and didn't want that for their kids. or forced children into labor or armies or slavery...

People in the US bitch about something they have never seen or experienced but I wonder how well they would fair at 9 doing the labor of a grown man in one day? I was lucky to get that experience without having to go to those lands to see it. I saw it in the eyes of every grateful person that knew they never had to go back to that and those people busted ass like warriors in our city to make it a better place for all of us. I wish them all the best and as far as I am concerend it still reads...

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."

I believe in this. I believe in humans and try my hardest never to see the lines in the sand we call countries.