Goodbye Jesus

Sunday Dispatch

midniterider

This is a detractor thread intended to confuse ... much like BAA's new Sundae Dispatch... :-) Maybe we should each create a Sunday Dispatch thread. :-) Though BAA's looks  pretty tasty.

Btw, U2 rocks, Bono believes in Jebus...blah blah blah...

This is a detractor thread intended to confuse ... much like BAA's new Sundae Dispatch... :-) Maybe we should each create a Sunday Dispatch thread. :-) Though BAA's looks  pretty tasty.

Hey, I did my part by creating the Sunday Disparage. Granted, I've done a poor job of maintaining it, but I hope to revive this thread at some point if only to continue the side discussion that ensued.

• Super Moderator

Did you come here for forgiveness?

Did you come to raise the dead?

Did you come here to play jesus

To the lepers in your head?

U2  "One"

• Like 3

Need more Sunday Dispatch threads please. I like your Sunday Disparage, Bhim....but I'm just trying to increase the confusion factor with threads of the same exact name, really. :-) Call it boredom. 

Fuck. All. Of. You.

All these sunday dispatch threads... Don't make me post Justin Beiber lyrics, because by the power vested in my by the ham and cheese sandwich, I will do it.

I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster because I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster...B.S. Lewis

Fuck. All. Of. You.

All these sunday dispatch threads... Don't make me post Justin Beiber lyrics, because by the power vested in my by the ham and cheese sandwich, I will do it.

Is that the same ham and cheese sandwich that ordered the killing of all the Hamelekites? He bratwurst kinda holocaust to those people.

Need more Sunday Dispatch threads please. I like your Sunday Disparage, Bhim....but I'm just trying to increase the confusion factor with threads of the same exact name, really. :-) Call it boredom.

Haha, I certainly take no offense to this. But adding to Ironhorse's intrinsic level of confusion will be quite a task!