Goodbye Jesus

Good Sex Comes To Those Who Wait

xtify

so true.... some of the best times I have ever had, was when I waited patiently to come during cowgirl position, so I could feel and watch my wife writhing in ectasy while having an orgasm for like 2 minutes straight!wicked.gifWaiting for that leads to REALLY GOOD SEX! goodjob.gif

can i vote this the 'best answer' of the thread? biggrin.png

Absolutely! It's not much fun unless she goes first! The best sex I've ever had had was when my wife had two or three orgasms before me. Pure bliss! Pretty fucking amazing ????

so true.... some of the best times I have ever had, was when I waited patiently to come during cowgirl position, so I could feel and watch my wife writhing in ectasy while having an orgasm for like 2 minutes straight!wicked.gif   Waiting for that leads to REALLY GOOD SEX! goodjob.gif

+1 and I've run out of upvotes for the day.

Seriously, people? Only 2 minutes?

Skite. ;)

so true.... some of the best times I have ever had, was when I waited patiently to come during cowgirl position, so I could feel and watch my wife writhing in ectasy while having an orgasm for like 2 minutes straight!wicked.gif   Waiting for that leads to REALLY GOOD SEX! goodjob.gif

+1 and I've run out of upvotes for the day.

Seriously, people? Only 2 minutes?

Skite. wink.png

FreeThinkerNZ,

If you're gonna wink at me, at least give me an upvote.

wink.png

I would if I could but I spent them all  for today :(

But I'm sure you'll get some of tomorrow's.

none of that other shit matters.  you just have to have the right equipment.

penis-chart.jpg

Or else lots more Trishrazberry.gif  Trishrazberry.gif  Trishrazberry.gif .

(joking, of course.)

When perfect size meets perfect technique, 

Wendymagic.gif

sex.gif 

17.gif 

58.gif

Yeah I am always picking up bits of wizard confetti in our bedroom after the fact.

penis-chart.jpg

(joking, of course.)

So reading this chart, the best combo is between 7-8.5 inches long and between 6-7 circumfrence? Interesting.

And is it true that most/all guys measure themselves if not once, but regularly? I've always thought that guys are more obsessed with length/size than women are.

Most women don't climax through intercourse alone.

• Like 1

Human, I think we get 10 upvotes a day.

penis-chart.jpg

(joking, of course.)

So reading this chart, the best combo is between 7-8.5 inches long and between 6-7 circumfrence? Interesting.

And is it true that most/all guys measure themselves if not once, but regularly? I've always thought that guys are more obsessed with length/size than women are.

I think it means that the chart was created by a man who was about 7 to 8.5 inches long and between 6 to 7 inches in circumference.

• Like 1

Christians sadly think that "God" invented marriage. That it is a religious tenet. It's not. It was designed by pagans thousands of years ago and it had nothing to do with religion or a god.

So, to say that one should wait until their wedding day for sex tohappen, again...is just another falsehood being promoted by Christians. Christians by and large have SO many hang ups and insecurities when it comes to sexuality and the expression of it. It's always illustrated as a prize to be won or a dirty invention of man. That the act of sex is somehow immoral if you aren't "married." The divorce rate is pretty high amongst Christians so something's not working. lol

Atheists make better lovers. wink.png

Deidre32,

You make some interesting points. One clear point I get from your comments is that people should feel free to embrace whatever values they prefer without feeling that any particular values are imposed upon them by religion. I would go even further and state that people are better off choosing their values free from any ideology, including atheism. I believe that only when people are free to be simply human, and therefore free from all impositions, will they discover what their true preferences are and what is best for them, individually and subjectively.

Also, I find it regressive that society still defines individuals so much by sexuality -- whether gender, sexual preference, sexual orientation, and marital status, or relationship roles. I am neither theist nor atheist. (I view that spectrum as only one possible paradigm for viewing reality and defining oneself within reality.) I choose my values because of what works best for me in my life situation. I don't subscribe to any ideology for defining my sexuality. The language of "shoulds" and "oughts" often belies reactionism to some differing belief system rather than a genuine liberty to "live and let live."

Do you not find that there is a lot of reactionism in what people think, say, and do in society? You seem to be a thoughtful person. I imagine you have some further ideas along these lines.

Thanks for sharing your views.

+ Human

Atheism, to be clear, is not an ideal nor a frame work to build ones world view on. It is strictly an absence of a belief in god(s). To think all atheists have anything else in common based only on the fact they are atheists is a false assumption. I don't define myself by my atheism any more than I define myself by my a-unicorn-ism. You say you are neither theist nor atheist. Forgive my philosophical brain but that is a logical contradiction. You ARE one or the other. You either hold a belief in god(s) or you don't. I understand your point though, that you choose not to use such labels for yourself which is understandable given the stigma they carry. I define myself by my humanity, as you say. I totally agree that our focus should be being human and living the best lives we can as such. We just so happen to be on an Ex-Christian forum filled with people who mostly happen to also be atheists. It's purely incidental. It is our common ground as participants in this site but is by no means how we should or do define the whole of ourselves.

• Like 2

Sex between two virgins. Dead fish girl and a guy who lasts 25 seconds.

Suddenly, the reason why Christian couples never speak of their honeymoon night is revealed.

• Like 1

There was actually a reality show out not long ago about couples who wait until marriage.  Some didn't even kiss until their wedding day.  They interviewed the couples after the honeymoons and it was always the guy raving about how awesome it was and the girl nodding in agreement to save face.  Most of the girls admitted it wasn't what they expected.  Great sex comes with practice, not sitting on the sidelines waiting. 

• Like 2

My suggestion for a woman getting married, find a non christian guy who is a widower (of course where his wife's passing was not of questionable circumstances) and then get married.  I figure that she is likely to get better sex from him, whether she is experienced or not, especially if the wife stayed with him till death did them part. 

Why not just find someone who you're attracted to and go with it?  Why would the woman get better sex from a widower even if she isn't experienced?

The woman's experience level is atleast half of what makes "good sex".  This idea about virgin women just laying there having the best sex is highly overrated.

Good sex comes to those who practice wink.png

• Like 1

My suggestion for a woman getting married, find a non christian guy who is a widower (of course where his wife's passing was not of questionable circumstances) and then get married.  I figure that she is likely to get better sex from him, whether she is experienced or not, especially if the wife stayed with him till death did them part.

Hopefully you're kidding.

Sex between two virgins. Dead fish girl and a guy who lasts 25 seconds.

Suddenly, the reason why Christian couples never speak of their honeymoon night is revealed.

I laughed out loud oh that's funnyyyyyy!!!

:D

Which part don't you like? The non-Christian part, the widower part, or the unquestionable death part? Don't you think a widower can give good sex? How about a divorced man? You think it's better if the first wife died of questionable circumstances, so sex with the new wife will be kinkier, or something?

The notion that a widower is going to be the fuck of the century simply because he's a widower is the strangest "advice" I've ever heard.

Lol

Which part don't you like? The non-Christian part, the widower part, or the unquestionable death part? Don't you think a widower can give good sex? How about a divorced man? You think it's better if the first wife died of questionable circumstances, so sex with the new wife will be kinkier, or something?
The notion that a widower is going to be the fuck of the century simply because he's a widower is the strangest "advice" I've ever heard.Lol
maybe the implication had more to do with ardent desire and devotion...I'm not a widower.

Devotion has nothing to do with good sex otherwise the divorce rate wouldn't be so high. And the problem with the advice is that it implies that because someone stayed married that he or she was in a satisfying marriage, sexually or otherwise. It's not so. I don't believe in monogamy forever with one person. Just doesn't seem natural to me.

I don't believe in marriage so forgive my candor. :-/

Good sex comes to those who practice wink.png

Second!

• Super Moderator

I've also heard that good sex comes to those who pay for it.

• Like 2

good sex comes to those who finally detoxify from christianity and accept happily they are manipulative pervy bastards and then meet someone with the same mindset.

• Like 1

Yes because i really only desire to have sex to make my partner happier and serve them. that doesnt take the fun out of it at all.

Lol! I like giving but receiving is quite fun. tongue.png

Also..."serving" someone through sex? Give me a break. Christianity makes sex out to be a service to be rendered.

Christians are a bunch of God prostitutes (Godstitutes?)....

Anyway, no matter how they put it, they are still pushing the idea that enjoying sex is wrong. Because whether an action or belief is good for you or not, it's the right thing to do if it is done for God or someone else instead of yourself. Doing anything for your own sake is selfish, which is why masturbation is supposed to be so evil. Jesus H., I hate this cult.

• Like 3

Yes because i really only desire to have sex to make my partner happier and serve them. that doesnt take the fun out of it at all.

Lol! I like giving but receiving is quite fun. tongue.png

Also..."serving" someone through sex? Give me a break. Christianity makes sex out to be a service to be rendered.

Christians are a bunch of God prostitutes (Godstitutes?)....

Anyway, no matter how they put it, they are still pushing the idea that enjoying sex is wrong. Because whether an action or belief is good for you or not, it's the right thing to do if it is done for God or someone else instead of yourself. Doing anything for your own sake is selfish, which is why masturbation is supposed to be so evil. Jesus H., I hate thi

Yeah Lillith, so true.  Christianity is about service. So was being a good Nazi.

The whole idea of a biological way to meet your own needs is in direct competition to the product they sell.

Well sex must be for the purpose of glorifying the Christian God cuz you never hear your partner scream "oh my flying spaghetti monster!!!" , during orgasm. I rest my case.

• Like 2