Goodbye Jesus

Sunday Sasquatch

TheRedneckProfessor

21495229.jpg

• Like 1

I can imagine a perfect sasquatch, and to be perfect he has to exist. Therefore, sasquatch exists.

• Super Moderator

"You must picture me alone in that room in Magdalen, night after night, feeling, whenever my mind lifted even for a second from my work, the steady, unrelenting approach of Big Foot, whom I so earnestly desired not to meet. That which I greatly feared had at last come upon me. In the Trinity Term of 1929 I gave in, and admitted that Sasquatch was real, and knelt and prayed: perhaps, that night, the most dejected and reluctant convert in all England. I did not then see what is now the most shining and obvious thing; the Sasquatchian humility which will accept a convert even on such terms."

~C.S. Loo-Wizz

• Like 1

Dependent on Sasquatch’s Presence
07/20/2014

Those who wait on the Squatch . . . shall walk and not faint —I Say-uh! 40:31

There is no thrill for us in walking, yet it is the test for all of our steady and enduring qualities. To “walk and not faint” is the highest stretch possible as a measure of strength. The word walk is used in the Holy Squatchble to express the character of a person— “. . . John . . . looking at Jesus as He walked. . . said, ’Behold the Footprint of Sassie!’ ” (John 1:35-36). There is nothing abstract or obscure in the Squatchble; everything is vivid and real. Sasquatch does not say, “Be spiritual,” but He says, “Walk before Me. . .” (Gene-sass 17:1).

When we are in an unhealthy condition either physically or emotionally, we always look for thrills in life. In our physical life this leads to our efforts to counterfeit the work of the Holy Sass; in our emotional life it leads to obsessions and to the destruction of our morality; and in our spiritual life, if we insist on pursuing only thrills, on mounting up “with wings like eagles” (I Say-uh! 40:31), it will result in the destruction of our spirituality.

Having the reality of Sasquatch’s presence is not dependent on our being in a particular circumstance or place, but is only dependent on our determination to keep the Yeti before us continually. Our problems arise when we refuse to place our trust in the reality of His presence. The experience the psalmist speaks of— “We will not fear, even though . . .” (Hairy Palms, 46:2)— will be ours once we are grounded on the truth of the reality of Squatch’s presence, not just a simple awareness of it, but an understanding of the reality of it. Then we will exclaim, “He has been here all the time!” At critical moments in our lives it is necessary to ask Sasquatch for guidance, but it should be unnecessary to be constantly saying, “Oh, Yeti, direct me in this, and in that.” Of course He will, and in fact, He is doing it already! If our everyday decisions are not according to His will, He will press through them, bringing restraint to our spirit. Then we must be quiet and wait for the direction of His presence.

-- [7/20/2014, Text from Daily Devotional from "My Utmost for His Highest", by Oswald Chambers. All references to Squatch and the Holy Squatchble were added by me. zDuivel7.gif ]

The photograph below was taken in context and I believe that Big Foot exists.  It doesn't matter if science can prove it or not.  It doesn't matter if it is logical or not.  It doesn't even matter that I am on an Ex-BigFootBelievers website.  Sasquatch is real and that is all I care about.

As the Supreme Court would say: it doesn't matter if Bigfoot actually exists or not. As long as you believe Bigfoot exists, you can legislate that belief into law. 

• Like 2

I have personally cast out many yeti in Beefsquatch's name through the power of the almighty Sasquatch. My unverified claim about my own personal experience should be enough to convince any remaining doubters.

I have yet to see a yeti so your yeti banishment is apparently quite powerful.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

“...if Sasquatch does not exist and there is no immortality, then all the evil acts of Yetis go unpunished and all the sacrifices of Big Foot go unrewarded. But who can live with such a view?"

~William Lame Smeg

"I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Squatch: I’m ready to accept Sassie as a great moral teacher, but I don’t accept his claim to be Bigfoot. That is the one thing we must not say. A humanoid ape who was merely a humanoid ape and said the sort of things Sassie said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic — on the level with the humanoid ape who says he is a fried plantain — or else he would be the Abominable Snowman . You must make your choice. Either this humanoid ape was, and is, the Son of Bigfoot, or else a mad-yeti or something worse. You can shut Sassie up for a fool, you can spit at him and kill him as a demonic Yeti or you can fall at his feet and call him Sasquatch and Bigfoot, but let us not come with any patronising nonsense about his being a great humanoid ape teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to. ... Now it seems to me obvious that Sassie was neither a lunatic nor a fiend: and consequently, however strange or terrifying or unlikely it may seem, I have to accept the view that He was and is Bigfoot." -- CS Boo-Hiss, Mere Sassianity.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

It is either all of Sasquatch or none of Sasquatch! I believe we need to preach again a whole Sasquatch to the world - a Sasquatch who does not need our apologies, a Sasquatch who will not be divided, a Sasquatch who will either be Big Foot of all or will not be Big Foot at all!  ~A.W. Poser

who moved the stone? anybody who says that the sasquatch must be crazy,,,, i don't think you guys are crazy, so sasquatch must be real,,,,,

• Like 1

Repent you damned sinners!  Repent and give your hearts to Sasquatch again!  If he comes to your house and you don't believe, then you've only got yourself to blame!

bigfoot.gif

• Like 1

Can I be forgiven for saying it looks like that Bigfoot is humping a tree?

• Super Moderator

It's not a belief in Sasquatch, it's a relationship with Him.

That's 700lbs of savage fury tearing that tree apart.

• Like 1

Unless you grew up in the Pacific Northwest you haven't really not seen Sasquatch the way I haven't seen him.

• Super Moderator

"If thine eye seeth the sacred phallus of Sasquatch, thou shalt pluck it out; and if thy hand toucheth the holy scrotum, then it must surely be cut off.  For whosoever experienceth the most holy of genitals, he also shall be made to repent of the wickedness of his ways."  2 Yetians 9:36

• Like 1

"If thine eye seeth the sacred phallus of Sasquatch, thou shalt pluck it out; and if thy hand toucheth the holy scrotum, then it must surely be cut off.  For whosoever experienceth the most holy of genitals, he also shall be made to repent of the wickedness of his ways."  2 Yetians 9:36

Before or after you made the ritual sacrifice of a deer?  Yetivah loves the sweet smell of burning deer.

• Like 1

I'm not trying to prove the existence of the Sasquatch. Scientists havent been able to do that. But the logical absolute of it is that if you examine the cosmic background radiation of Portland, Oregon you'll see that a Sasquatchian signature has been identified. That and some really huge toenail clippings.

• Like 3

• Super Moderator

Before or after you made the ritual sacrifice of a deer?  Yetivah loves the sweet smell of burning deer.

The sacrificial deer is for the atonement of sin.  But seeing or touching Sasquatch genitals is a sin so cardinal that it requires the offending member (eye or hand) to be removed from the offender and fed to Sasquatch so that the offense is never repeated.

• Like 1

Still less fucked up than jehovah, I'm in, how does one join the Church of Yeti?

First there's original sin... then generations later there's the human that's genetically mutated into a Sasquatch. Scientists said sin is responsible in some article I skimmed.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

First there's original sin... then generations later there's the human that's genetically mutated into a Sasquatch. Scientists said sin is responsible in some article I skimmed.

And prayer to Sasquatch is a testable hypothesis, thereby proving that sin is scietifically provable.

There could be a Bigfoot existing somewhere. New animals and plants are discovered frequently. However, with all the concerted effort that has been put forth over the past few decades one would expect some real evidence by now. No hair samples with unidentified DNA, no scat, no bones, no decent photos. Still, the possibility of Bigfoot remains greater than the possibility of YHWH.

Shhhh.....sounds like a 'Squatch coming.......

Later!

I've never been able to get very excited about Bigfoot, but there is the hypothesis that Bigfoot is simply a type of ET such as the grays, reptilians, etc. This would explain why there is no DNA, no scat, no bones, no decent photos.

I prefer the Loch Ness Monster myself. smile.png

I've always been a fan of the Mokèlé-mbèmbé, myself. I mean, if some cryptid is going to hide from modern knowledge, the Congo is a pretty damn good place to do it.

Still less fucked up than jehovah, I'm in, how does one join the Church of Yeti?

If Yeti is your heart, you will find the way....

Wherever there are two or more believers, there the Yeti is! :P