Goodbye Jesus

Sunday Is The New Wednesday Dispatch

moanareina

Just for the jealously factor I want everyone to know that, per my work week, Wednesday is my Friday and I get a three-day weekend every week.

That's pretty nice! I'm self employed (mostly... It's more complicated in reality) so I do most of my work at home and rarely have to use an alarm clock. I make up for it with some truly brutal work days, but it's a price I'm okay with for the amount of freedom I have.

Yey for wednesday.

And my mind is empty right now...

Something that probably is of no interest to anyone here...buttericks needs a translator. Their German translation is unusable and in the German version it says that seam allowance is not included while in the English version it says it is included. Ha.

Happy wednesday to everyone and wednesday problems are no problems...but if they are, reach out.

Cheers!

Bad patterns are a nightmare to deal with. I tend to be incapable of following directions so I've gotten good at making it up as I go. Good luck figuring it out!

Oh my post was not for nothing...I reached one soul smile.png

I guess reading patterns is pretty much like reading the bible. There are parts you need to interpret and parts you need to take literal...but you have to figure out which ones they are...

Its been so long since I last used patterns (in school) and sewing a dress...so it might also become a clown costume instead. I guess that's what happens when you read the bible wrong too...you end up with a clown costume. And since there is no right way to read the bible you end up with a clown costume every time you take anything literal. And for real. I hope to have better luck with my patterns yellow.gif .

"Leaving the airport parking is always kinda crazy.

Too many people thinking they need to get in the line before you...

Too far away for the ticket thing that opens the barrier or just taking so much time to get it in there...

While I just have to hold my card at that thing...

Then thinking they need to get in front of you...

Not getting you actually are on an on way to the expressway...where you enter from the left...not speeding up...for whatever reason...

On the Sunday of the last weekend of summer vacation it starts at the elevator already.

Too many people waiting.

I am happy I have found my parking spot on the exit level even though it said it was occupied...

So I could leave at the third floor and did not have to go all the way up with a stop on each floor...

Yes, sundays at the airport are quite crazy. Not much work where I work but much people who are bored and who can not plan their grocery shopping...getting out of beer. You better have your break snacks with you already...

So be it. Wednesday will come."

moanareina

Wednesday again, duh!

Whatever. Should be starting the day, it is 2pm already, gah (yes, don't hate yourself, it does not help...)

Wednesdays come and go...way too fast...and sometimes not fast enough...

Time...when I work I wish to have more of it...when I am off I wish to not waste it like that...

I wish to have more structure in my day but then again when my day is all structured I feel entrapped...

It's a crazy live I have been thrown in...and a crazy world too...

All the fights you hear are happening. I am kinda sick and tired of it, wanting to close my ears and eyes and not talk about it either.

Then I think that's probably wrong too.

Have a great wednesday everyone. That's all I can say right now.

Peace!

oh-wednesdays-at-that-very-special-age-w
  • Like 1

Ooops...almost missed my self promoting post here.

And because it has been a topic this week kinda in the den...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elkP-Zcp5n0

Someone who left too soon too.

I was almost fooled...it's not Wednesday yet! :P

• Like 1