Goodbye Jesus

Land Of Milk And Honey

pratt

god gave israelites the land of milk and honey, instructed to kill and spare no one if anyone along the way would not let them passage of way and just take the fertile land,,,,,,

if god is the same yesterday today and to orrow, and he speaks to christians to take over donald trump building and such, will it be a great sin if the christian does not do that?

there are apostles, prophets and prophetess in singapore, and if god tells them to occupy the prime location for their own,,,,,,, that would be interesting,,,,

or if obama is a christian, and god is telling obama that he is giving canada to americans, should obama listen to god?

when i was a christian, god promises look like a good thing, but it would look ridiculous or even criminal if i truly listen to the "supposedly" god,,,,,

god "mind" fucks christians

god gave israelites the land of milk and honey, instructed to kill and spare no one if anyone along the way would not let them passage of way and just take the fertile land,,,,,,

if god is the same yesterday today and to orrow, and he speaks to christians to take over donald trump building and such, will it be a great sin if the christian does not do that?

there are apostles, prophets and prophetess in singapore, and if god tells them to occupy the prime location for their own,,,,,,, that would be interesting,,,,

or if obama is a christian, and god is telling obama that he is giving canada to americans, should obama listen to god?

when i was a christian, god promises look like a good thing, but it would look ridiculous or even criminal if i truly listen to the "supposedly" god,,,,,

god "mind" fucks christians

What do you think would happen if tomorrow Our president came on the news and said we are invading Canada? Now stop and think what would happen if he said god told him to do it?

• Super Moderator

we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan because god told  "W" to do it.

God is Halliburton?