Goodbye Jesus

Schizophrenia And Genetics

Guest end3

BAA:  Once the science is finished and over, then and only then, can you begin to conclude and/or argue that there was something religious going on.

End3:  BAA says I can investigate religious concepts with science.

Can't do it BAA, he's a lying SoB and it shows

Roz,

I can't do any more than politely ask you to...

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BUTT OUT OF THIS THREAD...!

Roz,

Please, please, please... if you can't show any respect to End, then please show some to me, ok?

• Like 1

Why you want to still deal with the willfully lying piece of shit is beyond me.  Anyone can see he's already twisting your words against you.

But ok, fine.  I'll stop pointing out his lies.

• Super Moderator

So which is it Prof. BAA says I can investigate religious concepts with science. I don't think so because the definitions are unknown. But, per the OP what I am seeing points to violating these unknown definitions. And I guess if we were to make faithful decisions on what sin is, then we could derive a scientific investigation.

Think I am done atm. I did re-read some of you posts and see them in a different light. Communication is frustrating....or lack thereof.

I don't really know, End3.  I do know that what is between yourself and BAA needs to be resolved by yourself and BAA and out of respect for both of you gentleman, I need to let it remain with you two and not interfere.

With that said, my personal view hasn't changed.  I still contend that science simply cannot be used to explore religious concepts such as Original Sin.  Religious actions, such as prayer, can be explored to a certain extent by science.  Unfortunately, those inclined to pray will simply disregard the scientific evidence for the ineffectiveness of prayer, so in some ways the effort is wasted by the scientific community.

At the end of the day, however we define words or concepts, we have to admit that there are limitations on both science and faith.  With that in mind, go in peace.

So which is it Prof. BAA says I can investigate religious concepts with science. I don't think so because the definitions are unknown. But, per the OP what I am seeing points to violating these unknown definitions. And I guess if we were to make faithful decisions on what sin is, then we could derive a scientific investigation.

Think I am done atm. I did re-read some of you posts and see them in a different light. Communication is frustrating....or lack thereof.

I don't really know, End3.  I do know that what is between yourself and BAA needs to be resolved by yourself and BAA and out of respect for both of you gentleman, I need to let it remain with you two and not interfere.

With that said, my personal view hasn't changed.  I still contend that science simply cannot be used to explore religious concepts such as Original Sin.  Religious actions, such as prayer, can be explored to a certain extent by science.  Unfortunately, those inclined to pray will simply disregard the scientific evidence for the ineffectiveness of prayer, so in some ways the effort is wasted by the scientific community.

At the end of the day, however we define words or concepts, we have to admit that there are limitations on both science and faith.  With that in mind, go in peace.

Think this has blown up into something that wastes good time. Thx.

Roz wrote...

"Why you want to still deal with the wilfully lying piece of #### is beyond me."

So why don't you ASK me then? 

Or why didn't you ask me before you started pointing the finger of accusation at him?

Roz wrote...

"Anyone can see he's already twisting your words against you."

You think that I can't handle myself in the Den and so you need to nursemaid me?  

Thanks for asking me first!  (Sarcasm!) 

Roz also wrote...

"I'll stop pointing out his lies."

Or you could be my friend and politely grant me what I've (not so politely) requested from you - that you quit this thread.  I'll even add a please to that.

Please Roz, as your equal and hopefully, your respected equal, will you please give End and I the chance of some meaningful dialog.

Thank you,

BAA.

• Like 1

The offer is still open if you want to resolve this, End.

Or you can PM me to continue this in private.

With all due respect and in trust,

BAA.

The offer is still open if you want to resolve this, End.

Or you can PM me to continue this in private.

With all due respect and in trust,

BAA.

Moderately busy BAA....I will respond in a bit. Thx.

Because I've given you my word, BAA, ok.  I've sent the rest via PM to you.

If End3 makes another thread claiming to link anything else to his religion, the agreement we have does not extend to that.

Whatever you say, Roz.

I certainly won't come between you and your prey.