Goodbye Jesus

Why Did The Athiest Cross The Road?...........

1AcceptingAThiest1

Here you go christian: 

"

12 On the day the Lord gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel:

“Sun, stand still over Gibeon,
    and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.”
13 So the sun stood still,
    and the moon stopped,
    till the nation avenged itself on[b] its enemies,

as it is written in the Book of Jashar."

Call on your god and ask him for proof.  Go ahead, call him.  You're the christian, you assert he's real, you came onto an Ex'C site proclaiming he's real.  Now have some guts to actually call him to ask him for proof of his own existence.

lets take a look at one example. since we cannot take the emperical route, IF multiple things in the bible are proved true why does this account for a possiblity of Gods existence? sure harry potter talks about real people real buildings doesnt make it true if a fiction has non fiction. BUT the fact that happy potter is UNCONTESTED that its fiction. There is no debate.  With Bible/God however there is major controversy.

One example Guy name Matthew Maury one of the Founders of the Current found in oceans, Scientists were not Aware of this long after the bible already stated it. He statue stands in a Hall of Fame he is respect by Non christians all over. How many 1 examples does one need to create the probability of God, 5? 10? 100? 2,000? after i present 32billion examples you say....NOPE still not enough

Um...do we have someone else who does mind jumps or what have I missed here? What example have you given and what is that story about, not following, sorry.

"One example Guy name Matthew Maury one of the Founders of the Current found in oceans, Scientists were not Aware of this long after the bible already stated it. He statue stands in a Hall of Fame he is respect by Non christians all over. How many 1 examples does one need to create the probability of God, 5? 10? 100? 2,000? after i present 32billion examples you say....NOPE still not enough" -christian

Hahahaha, using the same guy that IH did?  Just because this guy's a christian that means that's an example that god can be real? 

Here's a list of Muslim nobel laureates.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_laureates

Does that mean that their version of god can be real?  No.  The two are not linked in any way. 

you want me to take a picture of God video tape him? thats what many not all Athiest ask for if you are looking for a very strict form of empiricism here which would demand that you dismiss notions that cannot be prove empirically, for example I cannot take a picture or video of an intelligent mind in action to prove my case, but the the proposition that an external reality exists apart from the HUMAN mind BEFORE the existence OF them is still possible, Sure I can't prove its true with absolute certainty, but the propositions I presented itself IS logically tenable. Can you prove to me that this statement is objectively factual on empirical grounds alone without using logic to demonstrate it as such?....Good luck

Why not a face to face meeting? Have him zap you over to my house and we can all have a beer...or wine. Even YOU don't believe that is possible so you compare Jesus to some other non-falsifiable yet obvious reality like an intelligent mind.  An intelligent mind expresses itself where Jesus never does. That's the difference between the two.

lets take a look at one example. since we cannot take the emperical route, IF multiple things in the bible are proved true why does this account for a possiblity of Gods existence? sure harry potter talks about real people real buildings doesnt make it true if a fiction has non fiction. BUT the fact that happy potter is UNCONTESTED that its fiction. There is no debate.  With Bible/God however there is major controversy.

One example Guy name Matthew Maury one of the Founders of the Current found in oceans, Scientists were not Aware of this long after the bible already stated it. He statue stands in a Hall of Fame he is respect by Non christians all over. How many 1 examples does one need to create the probability of God, 5? 10? 100? 2,000? after i present 32billion examples you say....NOPE still not enough

I'm pretty sure that this particular example has been discussed recently. I don't care enough to sift through recent threads. I think IH tried to use this to prove his beliefs.

Harry Potter is fiction, written by a single author, verified as such by several million persons who purchased the books as they were published. Sure, HP mentions real places and things in our world. They also talk about wizards, hypogryffs, crying plants, house elves, and other things that aren't real.

Furthermore, no one is claiming that HP is absolute truth. No one is threatened with an eternity of suffering in flames because they don't believe in HP or because they haven't heard of HP. The One Who Must Not Be Named doesn't murder babies. There is no record of him giving his armies license to rape girls.

Yahweh does sanction those things. The Bible records them.

In short, there is no comparison between the works of JK Rowling and the Bible. It has nothing to do with the Bible being true and HP being fiction. It is a matter of which set of fantasies one prefers.

• Like 1

So you all admit it then. Something can be a reality even if you are unaware of it. Therefore God exists without your knowledge whether i have evidence or not. Checkmate by your own admission

You should learn how to play checkers first before trying to play chess.  Better yet, before checkers, you need how to learn how to play pat-a-cake.

• Like 1

The fact that your god is on record in your own holy book as being quite provocative in his displays of power renders your 'I can't record a mind' argument mute.

Your god is depicted in your holy book to have caused earthquakes, floods, fires, tornados, and plagues that cull thousands of human lives.

Now you're hiding behind your inept logic to defend your god? 

Ask anything in his name and he will grant it.  So ask away christian.  In the real world, you're required to prove your case. 

Well he's gone.  Maybe he got raptured into his 'invisible mind's loving arms.

So you think he's already sorry for saying sorry...?

I read "ruptured". Makes sense either way.

To the OP: I claim with absolute certainty that there is no verifiable proof that god(s) exist.

Roz i did not intend to ignore anyone, I am outnumbered and i am responding secretly at work, that shows how much i love you guys :)

I formally apologize if i came off abrasive, i was using satire but i was bad at it and it put a bad taste in everyones mouth like coconut the worst addition to any food in history. I do have evidence for GOd but i will need everyones social security card and Credit Card numbers and i will deliver it to you by mail.

Formal Introduction my Username is long so call me Double A7 instead of 007. at work brb for more posts

i see you guys take this serious and i apologized for bad humor

5 pages in already, and I just noticed this thread.  I wanna play too!

DoubleA7, do you talk to girls?

lol i talk to girls but they dont talk to me,  i jsut recovered from erectile dysfunction last time i was here

uhhhh, how does that work?

it means if i met a nympho she will kill me after about 30minutes of action

People don't usually die of sex.  

It's quite uncommon.tongue.png

Unless you count all the fundies that get struck down by lightning GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

• Super Moderator

I have no calim. No positon. another Checkmate.

This kid is nothing more than a troll.  He's a little boy with no thoughts in his head and he's just trying to stir up shit with all of us.  He pulled the same shit last time he was here, even if he says he's sorry.

The sooner we stop feeding this small-minded child, the sooner he will get bored and go away.

• Like 1

there is a japanese couple that died froms ex when they waited for along time with not having it they were in their 20s. In anycase Redneck Professor Glad to meet you sir i will see you in future posts

not my fault if yall dont accept genuine apologies, in fact msot athiest appreciate that instead of other people who they say DOnt do that

there is a japanese couple that died froms ex when they waited for along time with not having it they were in their 20s. In anycase Redneck Professor Glad to meet you sir i will see you in future posts

Around here, you need to provide sources for your claims.  Just saying it is not good enough.  The onus is on you to provide evidence.  This applies to Japanese sex casualties as well as invisible skydaddys.

sadly no one taped the encounter of the japanese people having sex so what kind of evidence do i need to provide. See thats the funny thing about evidence, sometimes you just cant provide it. For example can you provide people who are contemporaries of the big bang

no contemporaries of jesus and non of many other billion things same with science, TRUTH has never been contingent upon a eye witness

Christroll, here's a pat on the head.  Your book clearly says your god can do all things, and that you can do all things through him, and that you can move mountains if you have faith in him the size of a small seed.

Ask your god to provide you with proof.  Is your god as impotent as you?