Goodbye Jesus

Why Did The Athiest Cross The Road?...........

1AcceptingAThiest1

I cannot take a picture or video of an intelligent mind in action to prove my case,

For the hundredth and tenth time, I post this again to the christians hoping to hear a reply....but it never, ever happens because they won't really watch it and make comments......sad.png I wonder if 1AcceptingAThiest1 will do that for me????

Margee sure i will watch it for you, if it doesnt require sound i am at work right now,

and ROZ God is not a cosmic Genie he doesnt jsut do anything people ask otherwise many people would be dead asking for the evil desires

You are a christian in an Ex-christian website, declaring that your god exists and is the true god.

The ex-christians are asking for proof of his existence.  Providing said proof may very well re-convert some of them for your god.

But you do nothing.  Good job!

Read 1Kings 18 christian.  It's your fellow apologist Elijah.  He wasn't a coward like you.

i would pray to be well endowed but it hasnt happened, prayer isnt for selfish needs

And still you hide and cower.  You and I know that praying for god's proof would not benefit you but benefit us unbelievers.  It would not be a selfish prayer.

So pray!  Put your god to the test as Elijah did and show the whole community of Ex'C that your god is indeed the true god.

"and ROZ God is not a cosmic Genie he doesnt jsut do anything people ask otherwise many people would be dead asking for the evil desires "   1AcceptingATeist

II'll go you one further than that. God doesn't do anything anyone asks and never has. In fact, He doesn't do anything. Prayer and wishful thinking are the same thing.  

You know what you are doing? You are putting words in the posts here which deliberately misinterpret a post by an exchristian and claim you are catching them in an error.

Guess what. Nobody here is stupid.  bill

bill

• Super Moderator

Forget about "well endowed." Ask the Wizard for a brain.

Roz i told you before provide me with your social security number and credit card and i will mail you evidence by mail.  my job isnt to convert so i know the economy is bad by i dont jobs that dont pay

Do you think Christian scientists who have more access to information than me and you still cant convince you, what makes you think i could?

+1. Great video Margee.

Let's have a fucking Mount Carmel test right here.  Prove to the entire Ex'C that your god claim is valid.  Then we can proceed to other discussions.

"Roz i told you before provide me with your social security number and credit card and i will mail you evidence by mail.  my job isnt to convert so i know the economy is bad by i dont jobs that dont pay

Do you think Christian scientists who have more access to information than me and you still cant convince you, what makes you think i could?"

Ok, first pray to your god to help you form coherent sentences.

Then pray to your god for proof of his existence in order to convert the hundreds of Ex'Cs here.

Your bible verse says it's easy, ask anything in his name and he will grant it.  Do you doubt his words?  If not, pray!

It's not the scientists that matter.  Your god chose 12 uneducated blue collar guys to help him.  You're more than able to present proof, unless...

1.  You don't have faith

2.  Your god's hanging you out to dry

3.  He's not real

Do you think Christian scientists who have more access to information than me and you still cant convince you, what makes you think i could?

These are scientists, subject to peer review.  If their evidence can't pass scientific scrutiny, why should anyone outside of that community pay any attention to it?  Did you even see my question about probability?  Do you base all of your major life decisions on the unlikely possibility that something is true?  I imagine that you rely on probability more than you have yet acknowledged.

Oh oh...I guess you have a few weird concepts about atheists.

Let me guess: You think an atheist is someone who denies God? If so...that is your first logic mistake you are doing. How can one deny something/someone he does not believe in?

How about an atheist simply has no specific believe about God. He can say I don't know. There is a possibility that a God exists, but he has not proven me to be real, so why should I believe in him more than I do in santa and unicorns?

Just because you are unaware something exists does not mean it does not exist right...ah, well, the question would be, can you test the existence of what you are not aware of exists but exists. For example I am not aware of nitrogen but nitrogen exists and in fact we breath it in with every breath. So how do we know? A lab takes samples of the air and analyzes it. Do that with your God and tell us how you do it so we can do it too...verify your findings by the scientific method so you can write a neat paper about it and publish it to the world so everyone will know.

And that will be the time when you can say check mate...and only then.

I love what you wrote, you have the heart of a poet.

The bible says do not test the Lord your God.  If i jump in middle of street in front of a mickey mouse truck and say God stop this car in mid air, nothing will happen, If i avoid warning signs and stupidly jump in a tank full of shark infested waters with Steak that Florduh cooked last week,, i will die.

Prayer is not used for the purposes you ask. You miunderstand what it is actually for. So...i cannot do as you ask. Its like asking Tell science to be 100% accurate in every scenario. Proooooove to me it is!!...Well that is not the purpose of science

The bible says do not test the Lord your God.  If i jump in middle of street in front of a mickey mouse truck and say God stop this car in mid air, nothing will happen, If i avoid warning signs and stupidly jump in a tank full of shark infested waters with Steak that Florduh cooked last week,, i will die.

Prayer is not used for the purposes you ask. You miunderstand what it is actually for. So...i cannot do as you ask. Its like asking Tell science to be 100% accurate in every scenario. Proooooove to me it is!!...Well that is not the purpose of science

The Bible also says, "TEST ME." 

Malachi 3:10

Whatevs.  I'm done being ignored by a Christ-bot.

Margee im watching the video i have no clue what he is saying because im at work and i cannot turn up the volume, it likes like by visual a counter argument to intelligent design. christians say life is fine tuned atheist say its barely made for life. Heh funny how thats so opposing looking at the same facts.

Are all christian scientists doctors lawyers biologists archeaologists and hsitorians are they all deluional/brainwashed/stupid? and have no clue what they are doing is that a positive claim anyone would like to make since no one has made it

Jesus answered, "It is said: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'" like 4:12   you cant cherry pick. YOu need to look at the chapter and see what is going on who is tlaking to who to who, the context and many other factors.

if you want to cherry pick i can pick any fact in science and have it support my case

Roz why isnt there any contemporaries to the big bang that is an easy one especially since i already gave you the answer :) i give you an B+ if you get it right

"21 Elijah went before the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him.”"

1Kings 18:21

It seems you're still cowering over the reality that you can't present anything worthwhile, so you hide and cry in the corner.  Yet Elijah's not scared at all.  It's pitiful to see the quality of the christian god's representatives today.

I stated earlier "I don't know."  You're the one who made the positive claim that your god existed.  I don't know if any existed.

Here's a pat on the head, boy.  Your bedtime must be soon, and your mommy's worried about your mental health.

For those of you who haven't seen how this guy acts, here's one of his past thread. 

Made with real 100% christian logic:  http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/61748-why-vs-how/#.U9hN3WOTCa8

if you want to cherry pick i can pick any fact in science and have it support my case

Not only is this one a pissant troll, he's a narcissistic pissant troll. I agree with the prof, ignore him.

• Like 1

Roz you do realize if it was that easy everyone would be christian by now. In fact if Elijah was so better why dont you beleive him and turn christian?  as i said ebfore you do not become a christian in THAT way.

Also i am very thankful Man, you guys have ben awfully nice with me where did all the mean Atheists go lately?

Elijah's in your story book, follow his example and really show that your god's real.  Then I will believe he's real.  Or is your god as impotent as you?

Here's a picture I hope you can follow, since your logic flows have so many errors in them:

WTFCaptcha-Baseball.jpg

Here's a hint, you're in two of the four sequences.

But it's ok christian.  You've provided me with ample amounts of laughter tonight.  You can't prove your god is real even though you claim he's real, and that's comedy gold right there.  That's what, 4 christians now who can't prove their god to Ex'Cs?