Goodbye Jesus

Why Did The Athiest Cross The Road?...........

1AcceptingAThiest1

"Roz you do realize if it was that easy everyone would be christian by now."

Your own holy book says it's that easy, so why don't you do it?  Follow the examples of the apologists before you.  Moses didn't chicken out.  Elijah wasn't a coward.  Joshua wasn't afraid.

Why are you so afraid to get down on your knees for your god and ask for the one thing that would turn hundreds of ex-christians back to christianity?

Is it your own ego?

How about your lack of faith in your god?

Or is it because deep down you know he won't give it to you because he's not real?

i told you that from the beginning scientists have more information than i do and they cant convince you and they actually have evidence to shwo you emprically and you wont believe even them. Funny fact. you wont believe elijah when you want me to do the same as him when you could just Believe him, if your asking me to do the same thing he did, then you would believe him without me doing anything.

You do not seek truth you only seek to be mock. But it doesnt offend me so its okay. You cant prove science is 100% yet you still believe in it and it changes like the wind

If your god in your holy book can take 12 uneducated people and have them preaching, and he doesn't give you the knowledge or proof of his existence to show the world, then what does that make you? 

7 pages now without any shred of evidence as to why your god is real.  Christians are great at making claims they can't back up, so that's par for the course.  We at Ex'C know that all too well.

Another impotent christian spouting nonsense.  It's a bit saddening to watch the mind while it's on religion, but that's clearly what we're witnessing here.

I ask again why are you guys being so nice to me where are all the mean athiests at?

laughing along with us at you :)

7 pages and you cant prove science is 100% and yet you believe in it live it breath it. So whats stopping you from not beleiving even though sciecne can never be 100%. Doesnt change a thing you still hold on to it. nothing wrong with that tho. many people do

i been messeging you guys all this time while im at work. Now my work shift has ended. Until next time folks in the mean time i ask you.....IF PRO is the opposite of CON then why isnt COngress making any Progress?

Chao. goodnight to all those who live in florida on this time zone

The stupidity of someone equating scientific experimentation with religion.

Your lack of scientific understanding proves to people that religion is bad for one's well-being

• Like 1

margee i will check that video out when i have sound thanks for the video.  And yall need to get some MEAN athiests in here next time or maybe they are non existent. idk

Run home to mommy now and take your meds :)

i told you that from the beginning scientists have more information than i do and they cant convince you and they actually have evidence to shwo you emprically and you wont believe even them. Funny fact. you wont believe elijah when you want me to do the same as him when you could just Believe him, if your asking me to do the same thing he did, then you would believe him without me doing anything.

You do not seek truth you only seek to be mock. But it doesnt offend me so its okay. You cant prove science is 100% yet you still believe in it and it changes like the wind

3c0e5c4c038fd5562962b766f43ccd12.jpg

But Christianity is the same bullshit yesterday, today and forever!

Forget about "well endowed." Ask the Wizard for a brain.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

7 pages and you cant prove science is 100% and yet you believe in it live it breath it. So whats stopping you from not beleiving even though sciecne can never be 100%. Doesnt change a thing you still hold on to it. nothing wrong with that tho. many people do

You can't prove Jesus is 1%. Science has a better value, imo. Science shows us things. Jesus, well he never shows his face.

i been messeging you guys all this time while im at work. Now my work shift has ended. Until next time folks in the mean time i ask you.....IF PRO is the opposite of CON then why isnt COngress making any Progress?

Chao. goodnight to all those who live in florida on this time zone

So you're getting paid but not doing your work, while at work. What would Jesus think about that? You deceitful slug. :-)

Roz you do realize if it was that easy everyone would be christian by now. In fact if Elijah was so better why dont you beleive him and turn christian?  as i said ebfore you do not become a christian in THAT way.

Also i am very thankful Man, you guys have ben awfully nice with me where did all the mean Atheists go lately?

You're not worth being mean to.  Withholding trollfood is the best option.

i would pray to be well endowed but it hasnt happened, prayer isnt for selfish needs

you should not pray for your dick,,,, your partner should

Jesus answered, "It is said: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'" like 4:12   you cant cherry pick. YOu need to look at the chapter and see what is going on who is tlaking to who to who, the context and many other factors.

if you want to cherry pick i can pick any fact in science and have it support my case

So you agree the bible says that 1. We should NOT put god to the test and 2. We SHOULD put god to the test. Why then can you not admit that the bible contradicts itself? It isn't about cherry picking. It's about a bunch of different authors separated sometimes by hundreds of years that all had a different idea of who their god was and what he wanted.

As for your last point, I find it annoying how that happens..cherry picking a single fact that can be used to prove completely opposite viewpoints :( I guess it tells us that we shouldn't use a scientific fact to try to prove something it's completely unrelated to.

For example, Uranus rolls 90 degrees on its axis through space.

Anti Intelligent Design Perspective: See, that isn't intelligent design. If there was an intelligent creator there wouldn't be some random planet tilted at such a ridiculous angle! All the planets would be perfect orbits spinning on perfect axes! That would be a good sign that there is a creator, if everything were uniform and perfect, but it isn't.

Intelligent Design Perspective: See, god has to be real! Physics can't possibly explain why Uranus is at that angle. What would have caused it to spin that way when none of the other planets are? Only god could have done that, and this is one way he's letting us know he exists!

So I agree you could take a bunch of facts and interpret them through your worldview. I'm not sure how useful that would be to the discussion though or proving god exists.

• Super Moderator

Again I offer my considered opinion:  Ignore this troll.  Other than his profound ignorance and bad grammar, he has nothing to offer this website.  He is not worth the time or trouble of response.

• Like 2

Roz i did not intend to ignore anyone, I am outnumbered and i am responding secretly at work, that shows how much i love you guys smile.png

I formally apologize if i came off abrasive, i was using satire but i was bad at it and it put a bad taste in everyones mouth like coconut the worst addition to any food in history. I do have evidence for GOd but i will need everyones social security card and Credit Card numbers and i will deliver it to you by mail.

Formal Introduction my Username is long so call me Double A7 instead of 007. at work brb for more posts

'...that shows how much i love you guys smile.pngor how much you hate your job...

Have you not read in you bible how you should be loyal to your boss?

Oh...and yes it is a fun tactic to say something and when people have other opinions and express them you are like: Oh, I just used sarcasm. Nice one. I ll use it with you then sometime.

not my fault if yall dont accept genuine apologies, in fact msot athiest appreciate that instead of other people who they say DOnt do that

An no satire then? So what now? I guess you play holy book here...and we need to guess what to take literal and what not...ummm...

sadly no one taped the encounter of the japanese people having sex so what kind of evidence do i need to provide. See thats the funny thing about evidence, sometimes you just cant provide it. For example can you provide people who are contemporaries of the big bang

Oh, you missed your calling...you should go up on a big stage and shout that crap into a crowd of paying people...maybe you could make a living with it. It is called stand up comedy...I see some unintended talent here.

Haha, seriously. Quit your job and get on that stage!

And I ll send you my bank data so you can send me the award for the advice of your life.

I would say 10% of the gain of the shows would be accurate.

Thanks and good luck!

• Super Moderator

Again I offer my considered opinion:  Ignore this troll.  Other than his profound ignorance and bad grammar, he has nothing to offer this website.  He is not worth the time or trouble of response.

That is true of course, and doesn't apply to only this one or just to the Christians who drop in around here, either. But we are weak and sometimes can't resist an easy target. Regarding the Christian trolls, the Lions like to dine on cheap fast food and non-nutritional snacks until a worthy meal comes along. 

margee i will check that video out when i have sound thanks for the video. And yall need to get some MEAN athiests in here next time or maybe they are non existent. idk

We're still here. I'm just enjoying what we have here. This is perfect for the lurkers. I don't want to spoil this.

I would like to just mention that I know some very smart Christians that would be awesome to debate with. You Sir are not one of them.

Now go and practice your spelling.