Goodbye Jesus

Ken Ham Calls To End Space Program Because Aliens Are Going To Hell. No, Really. I'm Serious.

ContraBardus

Ken Ham can go screw himself. Nobody needs salvation except these who did grevious wrongs and even that isn't for God, but from their victims deigning to forgive them. Why do you want to be such a prick? And ending the space programme over this petty reason? It's you being real heartless!

Speaking of South Park, does anyone remember "Starvin' Marvin in Space?" and the episode where Pat Robertson was raising millions of dollars to build a missile to shoot down Starvin' Marvin? (Somebody help me get the details straight; it's been several years since I saw these episodes.)

That's the episode I was hinting at.  Marklar.

I couldn't find a way to embed the clip so here's a link: http://southpark.cc.com/clips/151555/marklar-to-marklar (they force an ad on you).

mwc

“And I do believe there can’t be other intelligent beings in outer space because of the meaning of the gospel,” Ham wrote. “You see, the Bible makes it clear that Adam’s sin affected the whole universe. This means that any aliens would also be affected by Adam’s sin, but because they are not Adam’s descendants, they can’t have salvation. [...]”

“Jesus did not become the ‘GodKlingon’ or the ‘GodMartian’!  Only descendants of Adam can be saved. God’s Son remains the “Godman” as our Savior,” Ham continues. “In fact, the Bible makes it clear that we see the Father through the Son (and we see the Son through His Word). To suggest that aliens could respond to the gospel is just totally wrong.”

An honorable Klingon warrior will go to Sto'vo'kor, not yahweh's heaven for wimpy humawns!

Can i go there too????

I would rather belt blood wine and head butt all day over signing and useless praise. At least getting klingon level drunk would brighten my day in the after life.

Well Valhalla is more down to Earth, if you don't insist on any Aliens being involved, and can stand roasted boar and mead every evening after getting killed in battle practice and then resurrected for the feast tongue.png

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Well Valhalla is more down to Earth, if you don't insist on any Aliens being involved, and can stand roasted boar and mead every evening after getting killed in battle practice and then resurrected for the feast tongue.png

Sign me up for that.

Ken Ham is so dense he attracts neutrinos.

Holly fucking shit!!! I'm struggling to believe this is for real, but if so...again...holy fucking shit!!!

Does he not see that this is exactly the backwards, repressive thinking that the church has always used to stifle progress?

Nothing out there?!?!?!? Really?!?!? Never mind the asteroid waiting to obliterate us, or the quasar that threatens to vaporize us, or the mega solar flare that threatens to fry us.