Goodbye Jesus

I Was Asked To Share My Story (No Catchy Phrse Today) Just Typos

1AcceptingAThiest1

midniterider that is why that Parable is so important it Tells you EXACTLY why and how you can know for sure. But you guys used to be christians remeber it should be easy to intepret. i get bashed for trying to interpret it ssaying im caliming eprfect intepretation and knowledge, but again once i KNEW what that parable meant....I KNEW for sure. 100% so i dont know what else to say. Since you guys already know you were christians

But if the bible is open for interpretation then I suppose 7 billion people could assign 7 billion different meanings to the scripture they read.

The 2.1 billion Christians can't seem to even agree .... we got Catholics, Protestants, Lutherans , Methodists, Unitarians, Jehovahs Witnesses, Mormons....thousands of different denominations of Christians all interpreting the bible differently. Why is that? Mormons say they are Christians and believe in Jesus and the bible. You must also then be a Mormon, right?

• Like 2

midniterider that is why that Parable is so important it Tells you EXACTLY why and how you can know for sure. But you guys used to be christians remeber it should be easy to intepret. i get bashed for trying to interpret it so i dont know what else to say.

The thing is, though, that you also have to consider Matthew Chapter 7, which seems to state that it is not possible to know for sure that you are saved.

Interpretation of scripture is subjective, and therein lies the problem. The Bible admits as many interpretations as you like. How on earth do you know that your interpretation is the correct one? How do you know which scriptures to consider? Which ones are meant literally and which ones are not? Even if the Bible is accepted as an inspired text, it certainly is not literal. Neither is it inerrant. Therefore, it requires interpretation, and these questions must be answered by those who hold it up as the word of God.

midniterider that is why that Parable is so important it Tells you EXACTLY why and how you can know for sure. But you guys used to be christians remeber it should be easy to intepret. i get bashed for trying to interpret it ssaying im caliming eprfect intepretation and knowledge, but again once i KNEW what that parable meant....I KNEW for sure. 100% so i dont know what else to say. Since you guys already know you were christians

But if the bible is open for interpretation then I suppose 7 billion people could assign 7 billion different meanings to the scripture they read.

...or this. That was pretty much my point.

OK first as I said you can install a FREE plug in that marks EVERY misspelled word with a red line. So you can see the errors while writing and do the correction right away. It is actually more helpful then doing a spell check at the end because you are learning a lot in the process...the way people naturally learn. And I would not say this if your errors would be minor...but duh, reading your posts really raises the question if English is your first language. And when I as a German speaking person is spotting your errors right away I would say that means something. I am not even bi-lingual. Learnt English when I was 24 and I live in a non English speaking country...just saying.

actually that parable was about people who thought they were christians but wasnt. I was looking for someone to interpret that since you guys used to be christians.  That is why it contributed to my conversion
I became christian because God was there for me when humans wasnt. So when my atheist friends say Yea I used to believe God was there for me and humans wasnt"  I dont think i understand that fully, IF God was there for you and humans wast, Then...why would you proceed to rely on humans again when they wasnt there?

Back to your stories and all. That is your interpretation. And that is the exact problem with those stories. They can be interpreted in so many ways and ever Christian who comes to this site thinks he has the one and only interpretation for it. To me it is a story and nothing more. I don't really get how it contributed to your decision to become a Christian and I don't really care either because I don't see any relevance in it.

And how do you come up with the idea that we go from relying on God to relying on humans (again)? I think you are right. You don't understand fully. God was not there for us. We just believed he was...and relied on that imaginary friend who never showed up on the scene. Until we understood it was all just hot air and that was when we stopped to believe in that huge invisible bird up in the sky. Is this so hard to understand?

I personally do not care if people make fun of me its just that if they do, i fell more for them then for me but for your clairification i understand you were not. I want and enjoy and like and insist....that people ask me questions about my story, its only 5% of what happened. IF we could know all there is to know in one sitting, people would marry on the first date.

That is quite narcissist to expect us to ask you about your story. I mean you are more then welcome to share whatever story you want to but the expectation that we should ask you for bits and bites to me sounds a bit mental. And you know, I am just learning to spot mental for some good reasons...and this pretty much sounds mental.

How about you asking people about their story and get involved in an equal exchange? It is called conversation. The other would be a monologue because you don't really want to interact with us, you just want us to ask the question that gives you an opportunity to talk.

Moreina thansk for your encouragment as well, Sorry you could not find worth in God, i did and still do. IT is true worth ahs to come from within, not other people. Even if we dont beleive in God, we are worthy because of who we ARE not because of what we do.

Peoples love is moved on performance, for me i find uncondtional love thru God, even when i mess up i dont have to worry about guilt shame or fear. Jsut like a real relationship we are accepted for who we are, not because of what we have to offer

No need to feel sorry A. Actually it is more complex than you make it up here. You still assume I sought worth from other people. Or that I seek worth from other people. No, no, and no. Wrong concept. And Yes I get where you are coming from. I would have said the exact same thing you think is news to me here. But. The problem is, while I thought God would give me worth and all and I truly believed it, I FELT so inferior. And no amount of believing would change that. Only when I decided to trust in myself instead of God that changed. And it changed for real. Still does.

When I mess up I don't have to worry about guilt, shame and fear either. The only thing I need to worry about is the ultimate consequences and that is the same you have to worry too. And by worry I don't mean that irrational anxiety about things you have no influence on. I mean to take up responsibility and take care of yourself.

I think it is ironic how you say like in real relationship we are accepted for who we are and not because of what we have to offer. And in the same post you state how unreliable people where etc. How they would let you down etc. Just think about it for a minute.

I accept myself for who I am and not for what I have to offer. And that is enough. I don't need that idea of some invisible deity doing so. Actually it is way more effective when I give that love and acceptance to myself than to imagine a God doing so.

i went from athiest to christian to athiest back to christian. This seems unlikely but i was one confused Mo Foe.  lol but now I have 100% assurance of WHO i am. its like realzing your not anatomocally correct, once you realize, you accept it. no more confusion.

You have been exposed to Christianity your entire life, even before you became a believer. If I got you right you took that decision when you where 15. That is still the age where a human has not fully developed his sense of reality. A teenagers brain has not fully developed. So you can't claim you went from atheist to Christianity. That you had a period where you questioned your faith and then went back to faith is not uncommon for people who have grown up in a Christian home.

when i was trying to do the blind faith thing, it didnt work for me, and even me now doesnt, my faith now is different from waht i thought faith was at the time. I kept trying to win people and getting sad when i couldnt. Once i realize that ws NOT was God expected of me that was when everything changed. 

Thats good because it too is normal that your views change. 

Did you know the Bible says ONLY God is the one that convert? Knowing this i stopped feeling bad ebcause i couldnt convert people, that is why i am here today. IT is NOT MY JOB. never has been. We can water a tree but we cannot make it frow, we can plant a seed but we cannot bring life.  I am here to learn sooo many christians are sooo focused on preaching and trying to convert they dont take time out to learn the other side, with me i been back and forth but i still have more to learn due to social changes

First: I know pretty much what the bible says. Have read that book cover to cover in different translations more than once.

Then what difference does it make if you call it converting people or watering the plants. In both cases you think you are significant in God's plan to save people. You still think you need to say and do stuff to water the plants so to speak. You still think you need to share your story so God would work in his miraculous ways. You still think you have a message we have not understood yet and you will be another person watering the plants.

Im writing a book based on real responses from athiests and will turn it into a movie, not like the mormal movies today. This time real athiest will get a say from their own mouth, and not a made up script on what a director or writer THINKS what an atheist thinks. Better to hear from the real deal. Im going to be a christian writing a atheists book but allowed people to see both sides. The real sides...no bs...no make up stories...no shenannigens...real deal

Good luck with your writings. And I don't want to be quoted in your book. Because I have seen your lack of understanding what atheism is about and I feel like you might mistake stuff that I have said and take em out of context.

i have first chapter written already smile.png

Oh, and I guess you hope someone to ask you about it...haha. I think the only reason for asking you about it would be that it is hard to imagine someone who has such bad spelling abilities would write a book...

The fact is that many who claim to be Christians have never been born again. Not referring to anyone here in particular im saying this attributes to lack of i understanding interpretations. Just like some christians pretend to be athiest but then they cant understand many views an athiest hold that are Cornerstone to the way an athiest thinks, beause that christian lied about being one and never understood it in the first place.

We cannot beleive everything someone says, something isnt true just because they stated it. Goes both ways christians claiming to be atheist and athiest claiming to be christian. Doesnt mean anybody is lying are it is NOT true, it just means its natural to be skeptical, There genuien conversions on BOTH sides

They wear the label of “Christian,” but there has been no true change of heart. Many who do not even believe the Bible to be true presume to teach it. They claim to speak for God yet live in a state of unbelief. Most false interpretations of Scripture come from such sources. Then there are people who truly ARE christian but Sad to say, many interpretations of the Bible are based on an individual’s own personal biases and pet doctrines. Some people see an opportunity for personal advancement by promoting a “new perspective” on Scripture.

I gave that parable and NO one could interpret it, everyone just said yea i seen that before...well yea im sure, but not being able to intepret it...this Fortifies what the bible says when it says those who are not saved will not be able to understand spitirual matters. Ears that dont ear and eyes that cant see. Spirtual darkness, no amount of intellectual capacity can undetstand spiritual concepts. If you disagree with this then, well interpet it This isnt about what the Correct interpretation this is about being able to see if your interpretation is in line with the rest of the bible.

We can test This....
What is the *YOUR*(notice i didnt say *Correct*) interpretation of that parable you guys should know, you all used to be christian.

In the same way a Christian will say Well the law of entrophy Says that all resources are being used up eventually we will use everything and die out. IF christians didnt jsut read everything they saw and listen to ever mouth they ear and did research they would know The law of entrophy only applies to a closed System!

This proves people just dont do research or study not jsut with bibles study but with science and everything, some scientists disagree with each other but the main idea cn be the same, so can the bible

need i remind you again? i used to be atheist? I was a true skeptic? i told other christian stop listening to the preacher do your OWN research, dont belive some dude behind a desk. Once i became a christian i actually realized the BIBLE ITSELF says to "test everything" and to not just believe everything you hear

Thessalonians 5:21
21 but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.

IF i wanted to be tricekd and deceived i would be like jehovah witness that tells you only to test outside the their bible, not inside. Christians are to ask questiosn be inqusisitve, Dont take any ansqwer GOd gave us a BRAIN , use it dont jsut belive what tickles the ears

2 Timothy 4:3
 3 For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will reject the truth and chase after myths.

morerina i sust saw your post, will respond and yea if i ahd my own COMP. i could install a spell check but im at work using their Comp. But i think mircosoft word may have a spell check. and again i was in middle of typing my response before i saw yours, i will respond to yours today as well, still have to respond to bornagainathiest on another topic on cosmology as i promosied

I was responding to disillusioned and midniterider

And I responded to you and your responses to whoever.

Learn to use quotes if you want to respond to a specific post. We can't read your mind. It's not all that hard.

Also one person did Interpret it thanks for your Interpretation.

And yes I will start using quotes lol depends if im on my phone like I am niw I wont be able to but computer yes

Again 1A, how do you feel about your god ordering believers like you to do this:

1 Samuel

15 Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of theLord.

Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

• Super Moderator
The fact is that many who claim to be Christians have never been born again.

Cue the True Christian Argument.

Ok thanks roz for reminder so sorRy on cell a getting fast food on lunch ll respond when get back to work. I saved your response in notepad at my desk

Florduh im talking about people that ACTUALLY lie. I dont.believe people here are lying. And plus that was a small point I was making that false interpretation comes.from people that makes stuff up

Problem is...what is false and what is true interpretation?

Like false everyone who comes up with something different than you?

in the same example i gave about the law of entrophy, A christian would be false if they didnt realzie it was relating to  a closed system, research and asking scientists and professionals they would get a better understanding, but still research would help them reach a conclusion. Same with bible lack of study can attribute to false interpretation. But with stories people can get an understanding from it in a different way but Still the ending result/concept is the same. The bible is to be taken as a whole, just like science, if someone believed something about science and in that moment it seemed true but contradicited a already studied science they didnt know about they would be wrong, in the same way, a new christian would not get the interpretation of someone who studied the bible for 10years. Same as a young scientist may not understand fully the same as a scientist for 10 years.

you are a fucking true christian NOT because you can interprete that stupid parable,,,,

you MUST have the fruits of the Fucking spirit,,,,,

that is MY interpretation of TRUE christian,,,,,

anybody wanna add to TRUE christian list?..?????.

The SDAs preach that the true christians will be persecuted by the false anti-christ christians in the last days.  Why?  Because the antichrist will come down, proclaim that he's changing the sabbath day from saturday to sunday, and then lead people into passing the "sunday law."

In short, every true christian will worship on saturday like the hebrews did, while the sunday christians are doing the biddings of satan.

The fact is that many who claim to be Christians have never been born again. Not referring to anyone here in particular im saying this attributes to lack of i understanding interpretations. Just like some christians pretend to be athiest but then they cant understand many views an athiest hold that are Cornerstone to the way an athiest thinks, beause that christian lied about being one and never understood it in the first place.

First of all, I'm not sure that you understand what an atheist is. Atheists do not have a particular way of thinking. I am an atheist. All that means is that I do not believe in any theistic God. That's all it means. It's a label that tells you nothing at all of substance. You seem to be attempting to compare atheism with Christianity. This is not a fair comparison. For one thing, nobody is claiming to have the one true atheism. Millions of Christians are constantly claiming to have the one true Christianity. Moreover, these Christians all know that their flavour is the the correct flavour. How they know this remains beyond me. I have asked pastors, worship leaders, intercessors, priests, everyday Christians, you and God himself. No one has ever gotten back to me.

We cannot beleive everything someone says, something isnt true just because they stated it. Goes both ways christians claiming to be atheist and athiest claiming to be christian. Doesnt mean anybody is lying are it is NOT true, it just means its natural to be skeptical, There genuien conversions on BOTH sides

They wear the label of “Christian,” but there has been no true change of heart. Many who do not even believe the Bible to be true presume to teach it. They claim to speak for God yet live in a state of unbelief. Most false interpretations of Scripture come from such sources. Then there are people who truly ARE christian but Sad to say, many interpretations of the Bible are based on an individual’s own personal biases and pet doctrines. Some people see an opportunity for personal advancement by promoting a “new perspective” on Scripture.

You are correct, that something is not true merely because it has been said. Are you trying to contend here that I was not a Christian? That argument ends badly for you. I'm honestly not sure what you are getting at here. I will happily concede that many interpretations of the bible are based on biases and personal preferences. That was my point. How can you know that you have the correct interpretation?

I gave that parable and NO one could interpret it, everyone just said yea i seen that before...well yea im sure, but not being able to intepret it...this Fortifies what the bible says when it says those who are not saved will not be able to understand spitirual matters. Ears that dont ear and eyes that cant see. Spirtual darkness, no amount of intellectual capacity can undetstand spiritual concepts. If you disagree with this then, well interpet it This isnt about what the Correct interpretation this is about being able to see if your interpretation is in line with the rest of the bible.

I'm sorry, I'm trying to be polite, but this is absolute bullshit. Any number of us here could give you interpretations of that parable. That we haven't is an indication of the fact that we do not accord the alleged words of a mythical middle eastern madman any special significance. It does not indicate anything else. Also, the argument that this somehow supports Christianity is puerile. Christianity makes extraordinary, unbelievable claims. It offers no evidence for these claims. It then predicts that people will not believe these claims, and when they don't this is counted as evidence in favour of Christianity. It also provides us with vague, incoherent teachings and parables, and predicts that only the true believes will be able to understand these teachings. How convenient! Those who believe do not question, and those who don't believe aren't qualified to question because they do not understand. They are blind. And again, this has all been predicted in the Bible, so it is therefore evidence that Christianity is true. How utterly absurd.

We can test This....

What is the *YOUR*(notice i didnt say *Correct*) interpretation of that parable you guys should know, you all used to be christian.

In the same way a Christian will say Well the law of entrophy Says that all resources are being used up eventually we will use everything and die out. IF christians didnt jsut read everything they saw and listen to ever mouth they ear and did research they would know The law of entrophy only applies to a closed System!

This proves people just dont do research or study not jsut with bibles study but with science and everything, some scientists disagree with each other but the main idea cn be the same, so can the bible

The Bible contains so many contradictions, inconsistencies, and blatant falsehoods that the argument about looking for a consistent explanation becomes very problematic very quickly. This argument also accords the Bible special authority as the word of God, which it has not yet been established to be. But even if we grant both points (ie, that the Bible is the word of God and that it can be interpreted in a coherent, consistent way) it is still possible to arrive at multiple interpretations of the scriptures. This is why there isn't just the one denomination of Christian. So again, the question remains: how do you know that your interpretation is correct?

need i remind you again? i used to be atheist? I was a true skeptic? i told other christian stop listening to the preacher do your OWN research, dont belive some dude behind a desk. Once i became a christian i actually realized the BIBLE ITSELF says to "test everything" and to not just believe everything you hear

Does not the Bible also say "you shall not put the Lord your God to the test"? Is it not also written that God has "made foolish the wisdom of the world"? That faith should "not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God"? How are we to test the claims of the Bible without appealing to the wisdom of the world? The mind boggles.

Thessalonians 5:21

21 but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.

IF i wanted to be tricekd and deceived i would be like jehovah witness that tells you only to test outside the their bible, not inside. Christians are to ask questiosn be inqusisitve, Dont take any ansqwer GOd gave us a BRAIN , use it dont jsut belive what tickles the ears

3 For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will reject the truth and chase after myths.

If God gave me my brain, and wants me to use it, then he also wants me to not believe in Him. I did believe, wholeheartedly and unquestioningly. Then I examined the evidence, the arguments, the Bible and my own experiences and I realized that I had been lied to. It is as simple as that.

My fundamental question, by the way, has not yet been answered. To claim to be a True Christian is, implicitly, to claim to know the will of God. So is to claim to be able to correctly interpret scripture. By what authority do you claim to have any knowledge of the will of God? 

• Like 1

in the same example i gave about the law of entrophy, A christian would be false if they didnt realzie it was relating to  a closed system, research and asking scientists and professionals they would get a better understanding, but still research would help them reach a conclusion. Same with bible lack of study can attribute to false interpretation. But with stories people can get an understanding from it in a different way but Still the ending result/concept is the same. The bible is to be taken as a whole, just like science, if someone believed something about science and in that moment it seemed true but contradicited a already studied science they didnt know about they would be wrong, in the same way, a new christian would not get the interpretation of someone who studied the bible for 10years. Same as a young scientist may not understand fully the same as a scientist for 10 years.

You still don't get that science is no religion...

And while you can find plenty of true Christians studying the bible for more than ten years coming up with different interpretations to your parable there is only one law of gravity and no matter how long you study gravity...gravity will be gravity.

I would highly recommend you to study some physics, chemistry and biology. It is quite interesting and you might learn a lot. Also you will find out the difference of science and the bible/religion. As long as you can't see that, I can't take you for real. Sorry.

TO ROZ, tough question, i be honest i dont have all the answers, this all i got after reading the chapter for better understanding

God knows the future. God knew what the results would be if Israel did not completely eradicate the Amalekites. If Israel did not carry out God’s orders, the Amalekites would come back to “haunt” the Israelites again and again. So will you Defend the Amalekites Roz people who were terrorists? they needed to be destroyed. ALL of them because even the woman and children being exposed to what they were would have repeated more monstrocities in the future. Also babies Go to heaven anyway. Actually further in the story you see JUST this very thing... Saul claimed to have killed everyone but the Amalekite king (1 Samuel 15:20). Saul lied and decades later there were enough Amalekites to take David and his men’s families captive (1 Samuel 30:1-2). After David and his men attacked the Amalekites and rescued their families, 400 Amalekites escaped. If Saul had fulfilled what God had commanded him, this never would have occurred. Several hundred years later, a descendant of the Amalekites King, Haman, tried to have the entire Jewish people exterminated.

But here is an interesting thought, How can those opposite of thiest say that what ANYTHING in the bible is wrong, if they believe that there is no absolute morality or Objective morality. Shouldnt this then, by your own internal admission that each society is justified if their society allwos it? everything subejctive everything is perception

Please show me how...you can KEEP the beleif that absolute morality does NOT exist and Obejctive morality does NOT exist and then proceed as a collective subjective being go ahead to make an absolute moral judgement call agaisnt ANYTHING in the bible? no platform on which to stand to make moral or ethical distinctions—except as the result of purely personal taste. The mere fact that they concede the existence of objective evil is an there is a God Who has established an Internal absolute framework for humans for moral judgments.

The fact is that many who claim to be Christians have never been born again.

Yes, that would be all of them.

So ironic since the Bible is crammed full of myth and contains no sound or wholesome teaching.  People usually attend a church because the pastor tells them what they want to hear.

TO ROZ, tough question, i be honest i dont have all the answers, this all i got after reading the chapter for better understanding

God knows the future. God knew what the results would be if Israel did not completely eradicate the Amalekites. If Israel did not carry out God’s orders, the Amalekites would come back to “haunt” the Israelites again and again. So will you Defend the Amalekites Roz people who were terrorists? they needed to be destroyed. ALL of them because even the woman and children being exposed to what they were would have repeated more monstrocities in the future. Also babies Go to heaven anyway. Actually further in the story you see JUST this very thing... Saul claimed to have killed everyone but the Amalekite king (1 Samuel 15:20). Saul lied and decades later there were enough Amalekites to take David and his men’s families captive (1 Samuel 30:1-2). After David and his men attacked the Amalekites and rescued their families, 400 Amalekites escaped. If Saul had fulfilled what God had commanded him, this never would have occurred. Several hundred years later, a descendant of the Amalekites King, Haman, tried to have the entire Jewish people exterminated.

But here is an interesting thought, How can those opposite of thiest say that what ANYTHING in the bible is wrong, if they believe that there is no absolute morality or Objective morality. Shouldnt this then, by your own internal admission that each society is justified if their society allwos it? everything subejctive everything is perception

Please show me how...you can KEEP the beleif that absolute morality does NOT exist and Obejctive morality does NOT exist and then proceed as a collective subjective being go ahead to make an absolute moral judgement call agaisnt ANYTHING in the bible? no platform on which to stand to make moral or ethical distinctions—except as the result of purely personal taste. The mere fact that they concede the existence of objective evil is an there is a God Who has established an Internal absolute framework for humans for moral judgments.

If you see a child, will you kill it because your god asks you to?

What you've given is essentially the same answer as End3, you're saying that it would be OK to kill an infant because they were going to grow up to be evil.

So I ask you the question.  If you were living in that time, would you kill an Amalekite baby boy?  Several christians here have said "yes, they will."  What do you say?

So, basically, going by what you've said, your god intentionally created the Amalekites, knowing ahead of time that they would need to be eliminated. It looks as if they were created for the sole purpose of being killed. How can you trust a god that would create humans that he knows were going to have to be killed anyway? How can their destruction be considered just if it is true that your god allowed all of them to be born, knowing ahead of time what they would become and that he would need to destroy them? 

If your god makes up all of the rules, then morality is subjective because your god arbitrarily decides what is right and wrong. An example of this is the fact that it is a sin worthy of death to pick up sticks on the sabbath, while it's perfectly acceptable to allow humans to own other humans as slaves for life, as well as beat their slaves for disobedience.

It's also unacceptable for me to kill someone for hurting my feelings, but perfectly okay for your god to do that very same thing. Does might make right?

mymistake

I am not jesus but the bible says that we have the holy spirit within us its a part of him but we are not HIM, himself, the closer you get to him the more you will be like him, its a spirtual concept at this moment i cannot prove emperically or show evidence and proof im simply talking to you in the form od a documentrary lieks tyle of what we believe at this moment. that might sound strange but in reality when you know a friend you are more willing to understand his actions then a stranger would. A stranger would accuse your friend of many things, but you would know his true intentions. Its the same with Christians and Jesus.

I am not jeusus but Jesus did make a prophecy that came tru in todays world he said many people will come in his name and in the last 1000years many many people have claimed to be Jesus and led people astray. Other people have coem in other religiosn names but the amount is so small it barely noticed around the world, but that is not the case with jesus. You can easily find many articles on google a list of names Had they read the bible then the people wouldnt have followed someone just because he claim messiah.

Matthew 24:5

For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.

Prophecy fulfilled time and time again.

If you are not Jesus then there is no Jesus you keep talking about.

But the Bible says . . . a bunch of lies.  It's full of lies.  Why should anybody care what that book says about anything?  It is fit only for toilet paper.

The Holy Spirit getting closer to you . . . how can you get closer to what doesn't exist?  This is like talking about a tea party the Easter Bunny attended at the Tooth Fairy's house.  

Christians don't know the intentions of Jesus.  Instead Christians make shit up about Jesus.  Oh I was talking to Jesus today and he told me this or that.  As if the creator of the universe would be so enthralled over you.  It's pure narcissism.

So this guy who doesn't exist made a prophesy that many would come in his name?  What a small world because the New Testament writers stole the name Jesus.  It's the name of the Jewish savior who conquered the Holy Land by putting all the Canaanites to the sword.  You know, Joshua.  Ironic fail that the New Testament is guilty of the very thing the New Testament prophesied would happen.  There is no Jesus.  There wasn't a Joshua either.  Both are myths.