Goodbye Jesus

I Was Asked To Share My Story (No Catchy Phrse Today) Just Typos

1AcceptingAThiest1

On top of that, this one is full of shit.

God knows the future.

Just not in any way you can demonstrate.

God knew what the results would be if Israel did not completely eradicate the Amalekites.

If Israel did not carry out God’s orders, the Amalekites would come back to “haunt” the Israelites again and again. 

So will you Defend the Amalekites Roz people who were terrorists? they needed to be destroyed. ALL of them because even the woman and children being exposed to what they were would have repeated more monstrocities in the future. Also babies Go to heaven anyway. Actually further in the story you see JUST this very thing... Saul claimed to have killed everyone but the Amalekite king (1 Samuel 15:20). Saul lied and decades later there were enough Amalekites to take David and his men’s families captive (1 Samuel 30:1-2). After David and his men attacked the Amalekites and rescued their families, 400 Amalekites escaped. If Saul had fulfilled what God had commanded him, this never would have occurred. Several hundred years later, a descendant of the Amalekites King, Haman, tried to have the entire Jewish people exterminated.

Says you.  Your theist apologetics are quite infantile.  But of course, your apparent need for a special chosen people must feed, by internal projection, your "me me me" addiction.

But here is an interesting thought, How can those opposite of thiest say that what ANYTHING in the bible is wrong, if they believe that there is no absolute morality or Objective morality. Shouldnt this then, by your own internal admission that each society is justified if their society allwos it? everything subejctive everything is perception

Please show me how...you can KEEP the beleif that absolute morality does NOT exist and Obejctive morality does NOT exist and then proceed as a collective subjective being go ahead to make an absolute moral judgement call agaisnt ANYTHING in the bible? no platform on which to stand to make moral or ethical distinctions—except as the result of purely personal taste. The mere fact that they concede the existence of objective evil is an there is a God Who has established an Internal absolute framework for humans for moral judgments.

Define "absolute morality".  Define "Objective morality".  But first, define "morality".  Yes, subjective morality is based on a consensus of the group in question.  This is how and why morality changes and develops among human societies.  The actual empirical evidence of human societies' morality over time supports this fully.  

[T]here is a God Who has established an Internal absolute framework for humans for moral judgments.

• Like 1

Dear A1 Sauce: please read Genesis. If you can believe the Bible is the infallible word of God after doing so, you are deluded. Adam and Eve were the first humans, the only humans--so who was that living in the land of Nod where Cain found a wife? That's just one thing, there are more. If you actually study the Bible you will be cured of your belief.

But here is an interesting thought, How can those opposite of thiest say that what ANYTHING in the bible is wrong, if they believe that there is no absolute morality or Objective morality. Shouldnt this then, by your own internal admission that each society is justified if their society allwos it? everything subejctive everything is perception

Please show me how...you can KEEP the beleif that absolute morality does NOT exist and Obejctive morality does NOT exist and then proceed as a collective subjective being go ahead to make an absolute moral judgement call agaisnt ANYTHING in the bible? no platform on which to stand to make moral or ethical distinctions—except as the result of purely personal taste. The mere fact that they concede the existence of objective evil is an there is a God Who has established an Internal absolute framework for humans for moral judgments.

I don't think you really want to go there. The argument for Christianity from morality fails miserably. Many here can show you this. Also, an atheist does not need to be a moral relativist. It is rapidly becoming apparent that you have no understanding of what an atheist is.

If you seriously want to discuss morality, then I'm here for you. But consider yourself warned.

Capitalization helps the reader greatly, and not doing so makes you look like a 13 year old girl texting her BFF (at least to my eyes).

I don't know about everyone else, but it's a lot easier for me to capitalize on my laptop than it is on my Android.  I can't get used to typing on my tablet and editing is such a pain that I just resign myself to mistakes unless they are unreadable. 

No absolute moral judgement calls.  I can point out that the Bible is a pile of shit because as a mere mortal I am much more moral than the men who wrote the Bible.  Those monsters choose to justify genocide, treated women as property, killed innocent animals to appease imaginary friends, and used fear to control others.