Goodbye Jesus

Weekend Warriors For Jesus

Castiel233

Given that Christianity is repulsive, with its anti-woman, anti life, anti happiness, pro war, pro death, pro slavery views, is it any wonder it causes mental break downs, as caring human beings try to force themselves out of fear to love something that hate.

What we have here is a belief system so rancid, so mired in its own filth and cruelty. So debased and wicked it naturally drives people to despair, suffering and sometimes suicide.

A common rant of Christians is that if we as non believers don’t believe, why do we fight back. Christianity is very cruel. It is a death cult, not content with sending you to Hell in the next life; it seeks to destroy you in this. Its doctrines ruin lives and as such it is a noble thing to try and prise its sharpened claws from the face of humanity.

Christians have historically defended the faith, through murder and mayhem. Think of the men and women burnt at the stake because they didn’t love Jesus in the correct way. Think of the books burnt along with their authors. When Christianity ruled Europe, it did so wearing the over sized boots of a bigot, trampling freedom and happiness wherever it could. Now thanks to the dedicated and brave resistance of free thinkers it is a shadow of its former self. The Bible commands to maim and kill remain, but the slaves of Christ dare not obey. Today’s Christian hand out tracts, his brethren several centuries ago handed out death sentences.

Note as well, Christians “bravely” picket abortion clinics, they “bravely” hand out tracts at gay pride marches, they “bravely” write to their elected representatives demanding more robust Christianity in the public square. Offer them a chance to go to a deeply conservative Muslim country and sell their wares and suddenly their courage disappears quicker then Patrick Star at a physics convention. Weekend warriors who fight for the Lord as long as the opposition is not likely to give them a good pasting.

Hold on, I’m getting an email from God……….

It says He likes my ideas about Christians aggressively witnessing their faith to the Muslim community and would like any Christian reading this to do so. He adds that He really wants you to convert them to the cross and don’t worry about your safety, He has like  totally got your back. Honesty.

It says He likes my ideas about Christians aggressively witnessing their faith to the Muslim community and would like any Christian reading this to do so. He adds that He really wants you to convert them to the cross and don’t worry about your safety, He has like  totally got your back. Honesty.

Christianity certainly has the wealth to fund a missionary trip for hundreds of thousands of believers to go into the "uttermost parts of the earth."

If each believer were to receive such a email or text message from "God," what do you think their responses would be? Hey, Castiel, that would make a great thread topic.

I'd totally start with Afghanistan if I was them, with the population being 99.8 percent Muslim (according to our friends at Wikipedia). I sure there is more than enough fertile ground to Witness the Gospel.

"If each believer were to receive such a email or text message from "God," what do you think their responses would be?"

I strongly suspect it would be a "no"

• Super Moderator

Christianity certainly has the wealth to fund a missionary trip for hundreds of thousands of believers to go into the "uttermost parts of the earth."

If each believer were to receive such a email or text message from "God," what do you think their responses would be? Hey, Castiel, that would make a great thread topic.

They already think believe they have their message from "God" (aka the buybull), but I don't see very many of them heading out to the middle east or any other halfway dangerous spot on the planet.  So I'd bet they'd ignore that email too.  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

I'd totally start with Afghanistan if I was them, with the population being 99.8 percent Muslim (according to our friends at Wikipedia). I sure there is more than enough fertile ground to Witness the Gospel.

But you know, one of the excuses Christians would use is "those people's hearts are too hard to receive the gospel." 

Ah but God wants ALL to come to repentance : )

If God called me from an unknown number or kept spamming me with prayer requests, I'd block his ass. Case closed.

Islam is certainly sparing no expense carrying THEIR message. They may as well start calling Allah, Yahweh. Same bloody, vindictive war god.

I don't think the suicidal jihadists have stopped to ponder if it might be possible that the 72 virgins may in fact be males.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

There may be some hardcore missionaries out there who do risk their necks in hostile environments.  Then again...

Either way, I have noticed an increasing tendency over the last few years for so called missionaries to go off to their (relatively safe if often somewhat poor) destinations for very short periods.  They'll disappear for a couple of weeks to South America/North Africa - or even to European countries where the "heathen" are all Catholic - before coming back after a whirlwind holiday (sorry, tour for the purpose of a series of preaching sessions) to tell rapt audiences about the blessing and glory of the "work that the lord is doing".

Somehow, it doesn't quite seem... genuine...  More a career choice than a calling (not much to do, and, lets face it, it's easy to "live by faith" if you shout loud enough about how much money you need).  In fact, even many of the older generation of Christians complain that missionaries are no longer doing their job properly.