Goodbye Jesus

Would Would You Imagine God (The Father) Looks Like

Castiel233

Pure speculation here (obviously)

Very grey,hard skin, like marble, rictus smile, all the teeth are sharpened to a point, hard unblinking eyes with a very strong sense of madness behind them. Creepy appearance in general. I picture a being so insane, it is etched on his face.......I mean if you walked past him in the street you would instinctively be nervous. 

Angry face; long grey beard; bushy eyebrows; smiting finger pointed ready to aim.

I don't know.  How does one describe a magical energy turd blob?  I guess that's about it.

mwc

• Super Moderator

Rush Limbaugh with wild long grey hair.

• Super Moderator

I've actually seen him. He looks just like Morgan Freeman.

Don Rickles. 

Thats so disturbing!!!!!!! 

I was watching Rush Limbaugh the other day. Doesn't Rush Limbaugh remind you of one of those gay guys who likes to lay in a tub while other men pee on him? Can't you see his fat body in a tub while Reagan, Quayle and Bush just … [pee noise] Just standing around pissing on him, and his piggly-wiggly dick can't get hard. So they call in Barbara Bush-Bill Hicks

And I thought Rush was a lovely kinda guy!!!!!!!

Pure speculation here (obviously)

Very grey,hard skin, like marble, rictus smile, all the teeth are sharpened to a point, hard unblinking eyes with a very strong sense of madness behind them. Creepy appearance in general. I picture a being so insane, it is etched on his face.......I mean if you walked past him in the street you would instinctively be nervous.

seems a bit like Vlad The Impaler.

although more violent 

Sauron

Michelangelo painted his portrait. This is how he looks:

image.jpg

roflbot (7)

• 2 weeks later...

This makes me curious, btw - how many of you have been members of churches where the idea that God has actual looks was a) assumed? b ) believed? c) nurtured? d) tolerated? e) rejected? 

In the form of Christianity I came out of, the idea that God looks like anything was frowned upon and considered quite a bit childish, although clergymen and people in comparable positions of authority did admit that some believers probably held to such notions throughout their lives. In my case that makes for mostly with a grudging concession to d.