Goodbye Jesus

A Better God

Castiel233

Picture a God who automatically sends everyone to Heaven, apart from a chosen few. A God who is so determined to keep people out of Hell, he writes a book promising to only send souls to a very hot place if they truly believe contradictory evidence.

So strongly does He want almost everyone in Heaven, He authors a book so badly that the road to getting into to Hell is so convoluted and strange that almost no one understands it and nearly everyone goes to Heaven.

Even those poor mad folk who want to go to Hell cannot agree on the best way of getting there and are reduced to saying, “well if you don’t understand, you will end up in Heaven with an eternity of bliss then”.

What a better God that would be.

Instead we are left with a manic “daffy duck” God, who says He wants to save us (from Him) and does everything in His power to prevent it.

God is like an air traffic controller who says he wants all the planes to land safely, yet turns off the runway lights on the final approach and gives the pilots their instructions in a foreign language.  

• Like 2

God is like the owner of a fish tank who say that his pet fish are his own children . . . he loves each and every one of them so very much.  And then he adds a piranha to the fish tank.

God is like the owner of a fish tank who say that his pet fish are his own children . . . he loves each and every one of them so very much.  And then he adds a piranha to the fish tank.

god did not add piranha, just another pet cat, Garfield

God is like an air traffic controller who says he wants all the planes to land safely, yet turns off the runway lights on the final approach and gives the pilots their instructions in a foreign language.

Castiel, may I use this as my signature for awhile?

Help yourself my friend