Rapture Index Nearing All Time High

Jds22

1. Inflation
  2. Interest Rates
  3. The Economy

If god's barking at the door, then Argentina must have gotten raptured back in the 80s and again last week.  Or, god only cares about the US economy.  Everyone else can go fuck themselves. 

• Like 1

I like item 14 - "Supernatural".

I wonder how they measure supernatural.  Oh look, supernatural is 3% thicker today.

• Like 1

What do they meAn about recreational marijuana use experiment "failing" in CO like idk it's pretty great plus who gives a f about Washington state anyways.

"Key rates drop on soft employment data."

"The S&P Index is at a five year high."

"Financial markets remain oddly stable in the face of numerous warning signs."

"Crime in several American cities has declined."

'The US is trying to jumpstart the peace talks."

"The US sets a record for the longest span without seeing landfall of a major hurricane."

"There has been a decrease in the level of deadly weather."

Oh, the horrors! No doubt the tribulation has begun. Whatever shall we do?

• Like 1

This one strikes me as particularly silly:

"The killing of Israeli and Palestinian youths has stoked violence."

Hmmm. I thought it was violence that stoked killing, or something like that.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

This one strikes me as particularly silly:

"The killing of Israeli and Palestinian youths has stoked violence."

Hmmm. I thought it was violence that stoked killing, or something like that.

Not to mention that the Israelis and Palestinians have been stoked in violence since...forever!

Well if the end is nigh, I would like to formally embrace Christianity, accept Jesus  and prepare for rapture.......if its a false alarm then I guess its back to pizza and The Simpsons then!

Well if the end is nigh, I would like to formally embrace Christianity, accept Jesus  and prepare for rapture.......if its a false alarm then I guess its back to pizza and The Simpsons then!

In my area, back-to-back episodes of the Simpsons are on Saturday night. It's the Big Bang Theory and Modern Family on Sunday evening. Jesus, and the Rapture, will just have to wait until at least Monday

I'd like to stab those rapture ready fucktards through the eye with a rusty spoon.

mwc

In my area, back-to-back episodes of the Simpsons are on Saturday night. It's the Big Bang Theory and Modern Family on Sunday evening. Jesus, and the Rapture, will just have to wait until at least Monday

Well if the Jesus is on His way, I hope he doesn't sit in Sheldon's spot!

You know, after looking at the link in the first post, I was going to just pass on to another thread.  But I'm afraid I have to say it.

I've read some bollocks in my time, but that website has truly convinced me that I will never plumb the depths of human idiocy.

What amuses me is that the signs that are supposed to signal the coming of the end of the world are all things that have been happening since before Jebus supposedly came to Earth and killed himself to appease himself and brought himself back to life.

Well per the descriptions in the ole Bible, one can see how the index might rise...given all the Christian persecution here lately. It doesn't even escape me.

Well per the descriptions in the ole Bible, one can see how the index might rise...given all the Christian persecution here lately. It doesn't even escape me.

It's actually Allah who is barking at the door.  The christians have been bombing the bejesus out of his jihadists for decades and he's coming back to unleash some righteous halal. 

• Like 1

It's actually Allah who is barking at the door.  The christians have been bombing the bejesus out of his jihadists for decades and he's coming back to unleash some righteous halal.

Whoever comes through the clouds, it ought to be interesting....goats to the left, sheep to the right. Babykillers, your line is over there. Non-believers over here. Fill out this form please (the beginnings of hell having to wait in line)

Edit: to be fair,...believers that guessed in the wrong god....form one line there.

Did you really just play the persecution card?

WendyDoh.gif

• Like 1

Whoever comes through the clouds, it ought to be interesting....goats to the left, sheep to the right. Babykillers, your line is over there. Non-believers over here. Fill out this form please (the beginnings of hell having to wait in line)

Edit: to be fair,...believers that guessed in the wrong god....form one line there.

More black-or-white "thinking" from the christian. It's all either goats or sheep with these kind of people.

No subtlety. No nuances.

No consideration of the geeps that make life interesting.

article-2597121-1CD58D4B00000578-621_634

• Like 1

More black-or-white "thinking" from the christian. It's all either goats or sheep with these kind of people.

No subtlety. No nuances.

No consideration of the geeps that make life interesting.

article-2597121-1CD58D4B00000578-621_634

geeps would be fence sitters....what would god do with those?

Christian persecution = reminding Christians that their religion does not make sense

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif 

If you want to see real Christian persecution visit an area controlled by ISIS.

• Like 2

Ah what a kind, understanding and gentle Christian!

Too bad you were not in charge back when Christendom was about to embark of the Crusades or the Inquisition or the Witch Trials.