Goodbye Jesus

Rapture Index Nearing All Time High

Jds22

Well per the descriptions in the ole Bible, one can see how the index might rise...given all the Christian persecution here lately. It doesn't even escape me.

It's actually Allah who is barking at the door.  The christians have been bombing the bejesus out of his jihadists for decades and he's coming back to unleash some righteous halal.

Whoever comes through the clouds, it ought to be interesting....goats to the left, sheep to the right. Babykillers, your line is over there. Non-believers over here. Fill out this form please (the beginnings of hell having to wait in line)

Edit: to be fair,...believers that guessed in the wrong god....form one line there.

Ah what a kind, understanding and gentle Christian!

Too bad you were not in charge back when Christendom was about to embark of the Crusades or the Inquisition or the Witch Trials.

Your post reminds me of a thing on FB the other day regarding historical torture devices. One particularly stands out in my mind.....a brass cow/bull that you would seal the human inside and light a fire under the metal cow. When the human screamed it was as if the cow/bull was mooing.

• Super Moderator
 Babykillers, your line is over there.

Oh lord!  Wait 'til Roz sees this!

• Like 1

Babykillers, your line is over there.

Oh lord!  Wait 'til Roz sees this!

One day a man became a Christian and suddenly he was caught up in a vision where he was brought to heaven.  There he was greeted by Saint Peter.  Saint Peter told him that it was time to choose what part of the

Body of Christ he wanted to serve as for the rest of his life.  The man looked around a bit and saw there were other Christians waiting in line to talk the the angels at the counter.  Some lines were short and others were

very long.  He asked Saint Peter about that and Saint Peter explained that the shortest line was for those who wanted to be the feet of Jesus.  They would silently bear the burden for the rest.  The next shortest line was

for those who wanted to be the hands of Jesus.  They would do the work.  And the very long line in front of him was for those who wanted to speak for Jesus.  While the man was pondering that he looked behind him

and realized the rest of the room was one entire line that stretched as far as he could see, looping around back and forth.  There must have been millions waiting in that line.  The man got very excited.  There must

have been something really great in that line.  And . . .  

With a sigh Saint Peter replied "That line for those who want to be the asshole of Christ."  

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Persecution "here".

Presumably either meaning West Texas or this website.

Admittedly, I live a long way from West Texas - but I find it impossible to countenance that it will be less hostile to Christianity there than in the U.K.

"Persecution" in the U.K?  Nonsense.  Therefore, I would take it, even more so in West Texas.

Persecution on this website?  Laughable.

Since when has openly refusing to bow to other people's prejudices been persecution?

Actually, I have to say this claim gave me a good laugh, so I should be grateful for that.

Persecution "here".

Presumably either meaning West Texas or this website.

Admittedly, I live a long way from West Texas - but I find it impossible to countenance that it will be less hostile to Christianity there than in the U.K.

"Persecution" in the U.K?  Nonsense.  Therefore, I would take it, even more so in West Texas.

Persecution on this website?  Laughable.

Since when has openly refusing to bow to other people's prejudices been persecution?

Actually, I have to say this claim gave me a good laugh, so I should be grateful for that.

Was referring to the ISIS stories out of Iraq.

Fasten your seat belts everybody, Jesus is at the door.

Or maybe not.

http://www.raptureready.com/rap2.html

Rapture Index 187

Net Change    +1

Updated Aug 4, 2014

Record High 188 

18 Feb 13 

Can I start a rapture pole?

Will you buy in? I could start a squares run or a bracket and you could all pick sides!!!

Hopefully it would be found totally offensive and disgust the religious.