Goodbye Jesus

What Are You Favourite Lame Christian Excuses?

Castiel233

The taking it out of content has to be a personal favourite of thiers.

Yeah, because Christians are more guilty of taking things out of context than skeptics are. Hell, even some of the NT authors took OT quotes completely out of context right there in the Buybull!

• Like 1

Guest Furball

the new excuse

situation: I asked them hard question

excuse: I don't have time, i'll come back to you later

long time later: still no answer, I forgot about it or still busy

Evangelists only answer to free thinkers="i'm not sure, but i'll get back to you later on that." Thats what they literally teach in kirk camerons/ray comforts evangelisation course. 

Guest Furball

Another excuse, while still "sinning"

"I am still growing in the Lord"

Well excuse fucking you!!!!

oh my gawd, thats what the church people told me when i asked why i am still sinning if i am saved. 

Guest Furball

To add another Ugh

"Suffering is good as it allows us to grow in Christ"

Why is it that the good god of the good book can only bring good into your life only after you have suffered? Unless of course your a rich person, then god just keeps shoveling the blessings into your lap. So much for mary's little sonnet in luke that god fills the poor with good things and has sent the rich away empty handed. Buuuuullll shhhhh****tttttt

Guest Furball

Gods way are not our ways, His thoughts are much higher than ours, just read The Bible (but please don't actually)

yeah, thats why he wrote an entire f'n book all about his thoughts and ways. What about how we can't find out god by seeking yet were commanded to seek him with all our heart and if we do WE WILL find him. No one can know gods thoughts so lets write an entire book about god's thoughts. No one can know god's ways so lets write an entire book about his ways.  And remember, it's not a contradiction-it's a paradox  Wendytwitch.gif        Hey, castiel, what does your member pic say?need new religion then i can't read what the rest says. thank

Gods way are not our ways, His thoughts are much higher than ours, just read The Bible (but please don't actually)

yeah, thats why he wrote an entire f'n book all about his thoughts and ways. What about how we can't find out god by seeking yet were commanded to seek him with all our heart and if we do WE WILL find him. No one can know gods thoughts so lets write an entire book about god's thoughts. No one can know god's ways so lets write an entire book about his ways.  And remember, it's not a contradiction-it's a paradox  Wendytwitch.gif        Hey, castiel, what does your member pic say?need new religion then i can't read what the rest says. thank

It says "Why not Zoidberg"

I hate the" read it in its content" excuse. Do I have to read the whole book to understand, should I start at Genesis and go all the way through to Revelation prior to making a moral decision.

What a crock

One I've seen a lot of recently...

On a thread about halloween and churches pushing their beliefs on your kids if you take them to the trunk and treats at the churches. All the respondents were either non religious or pagan agreeing that was wrong. Then this uber - christian jumps in and says "I'm so sorry so many of you had so many problems with church, but I'm here to tell you that it's not about religion, it's about a personal relationship with christ"

Yeah gotta love that line. I grew up being told we didn't have a religion we had a personal relationship and that made it the "true" way. Gag

• Like 1