Goodbye Jesus

Why Do We Base Reality On Our Five Senses?

willybilly30

Our senses require organs to collect the information right (smell = nose, hearing = ears, etc)?

Which organ does this "sixth" sense get it's info from? :shrug:

I don't deny we can sometime accomplish feats that appear "miraculous" to ourselves and others, but jumping from there to believing in an entirely new (or old) sense is a bit too much for me at this point.

IMOHO,

:thanks:

The brain of course...don't you know that is why aliens have such big heads? :HaHa:

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• willybilly30

• Amanda

• RedPillAddict

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The brain of course...don't you know that is why aliens have such big heads? :HaHa:

I thought everyone knew the big heads are the side effect from multiple generations of cloning? Proof you ask? Well, have you ever seen any of them breed? Well, have you? :twitch:

I thought everyone knew the big heads are the side effect from multiple generations of cloning? Proof you ask? Well, have you ever seen any of them breed? Well, have you? :twitch:

No....that's the cone-heads! :grin:

The cone-heads do in fact breed in a somewhat traditional fashion, just using, well.... :eek:

The cone-heads do in fact breed in a somewhat traditional fashion, just using, well.... :eek:

No breeding happenin' when they wear those huge rubber thingies. :HaHa: That was the cone-heads wasn't it? I may be getting my stupid comedy mixed up!

Why Do We Base Reality On Our Five Senses?

Because that is all we have. If we had a 6th sense, then we might be able to read peoples minds.

some people say iv never seen, heard, felt, or tasted enything supenatural so it dosent exist.

Sounds about right to me. If you can't perceive it with your natural senses then it is non-existent.

youve never seen, heard,felt, or tasted the tree in my front yard does that mean it dont exist?

I'll take your word for it that you have a tree in your yard. Trees exist and are part of reality. Now if you told me you have a tree in your yard with little ivisible unicorns that live in it, then I'd say you need to provide some evidence for your claim.

I think you need to come up with a much more logical analogy if you want to succeed in your argument for the supernatural. However, I think you're at a loss for such an imaginary thing as the supernatural because it is nothing more than the inventions of human imaginations.