Cowinkydink?

Bedouin

Yesterday morning, I was walking back from the store. I had spent my last $9, and stressing about how I was going to get to work today. So, I decided to run a test. I said in my head, "ok God, if you're real, let me find $20."

Of course, that didn't happen. But..

Today I found $41 on the floor in one of the buildings that I work in.

Coincidence? Hmmmmm.

• Super Moderator

I was wondering where I dropped that.

I was wondering where I dropped that.

;-)

Too bad you didn't ask God to let you find $41.  That would have been such a stroke of luck for your pastor who would be getting 10% of your income until you woke up again.

Why does God not step in for the big things like curing cancer, ending hunger, saving the dying children and so on?  Or even why does God not show up and introduce himself so we know God is real?

Well of course God won't do that because that would take away our free will and spoil the game of "Choose the real religion".

But if God isn't going to step in on the big things then God wouldn't intervene for the little things for the exact same reason.

Maybe it is all a Jedi mind trick to make people follow Christian pastors and priests even though Jesus is imaginary.

• Super Moderator

I wonder if God punished someone else by causing him to lose $41. Probably some damn whoremonger, atheist or homo. I wouldn't take that filthy money if I were you. Give it to the homeless; they're already cursed.

• Super Moderator

Interesting that you asked god for twenty bucks, but you found more than twice that amount all on your own.

• Super Moderator

God's not good with math. Twenty dollars to God is as forty-one.

• Super Moderator

Yes... and the fact that the money was found the next day only means a minute is like a year. Or something mysterious.  lol

Or maybe god is working TWICE as hard to get me to believe?

I just started praying again....woohoo.gif   Ask god now to find $20,000.00 and see what happens!!! yellow.gif

P.S. That was my forty bucks but you can have it seeing you are a friend!!  

Seriously......good for you...everybody needs a little luck in life.....

Yesterday morning, I was walking back from the store. I had spent my last $9, and stressing about how I was going to get to work today. So, I decided to run a test. I said in my head, "ok God, if you're real, let me find $20."

Of course, that didn't happen. But..

Today I found $41 on the floor in one of the buildings that I work in.

Coincidence? Hmmmmm.

And you work in a bank, right? :-)

I was stressing about money recently and didnt ask any gods for money but some appeared spontaneously anyway. It was an AT&T rewards card for sending them a big chunk of my pay every month. Praise AT&T. :-)

According to this website put up by a random citizen, the number 41 in the bible represents "Man's rules. They undermine all the doctrines of the faith. They walk in worldly ways and do not promote holy living." The number 20 however means redemption and wisdom....  so what is God telling us here? :-) hahahaha

https://biblenumbers.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/spiritual-numbers-1-to-41-v4.pdf

And you work in a bank, right? :-)

Nope. A hospital.

If God lets me find 20 billion dollars I will start believing in God again.  

• Like 1

Damn! You're doing pretty well. I found a dollar a few weeks ago. Obviously, god loves you more than he loves me! ;)

P.S. I like that word, cowinkydink.

If God lets me find 20 billion dollars I will start believing in God again.

(Palmface!) I should've asked for the powerball numbers!

• Like 2

You found 41$ because of god?

well then, what about all the people who are starving to death at this very moment?

You found 41$ because of god?

well then, what about all the people who are starving to death at this very moment?

They didn't have enough faith . . . or they asked the wrong god . . . or they had sin in their lives . . . or god is killing them to build up their character . . . or god missed them so much that god called them home right now . . . or maybe they were going to do something evil in the future so it's god's perfect plan that they die now . . . or god is going to use this death to create a greater good . . . or maybe they promised to give money to the church and lied about it . . . or maybe they were living on land that God promised to God's chosen people.  What can we say?  God is so mysterious.  There is nothing to see here . . . move along!             /sarcasim

• Like 5

I think it simply means that god is a Dave Matthews fan...

Too bad you didn't ask God to let you find $41.  That would have been such a stroke of luck for your pastor who would be getting 10% of your income until you woke up again.

Why does God not step in for the big things like curing cancer, ending hunger, saving the dying children and so on?  Or even why does God not show up and introduce himself so we know God is real?

Well of course God won't do that because that would take away our free will and spoil the game of "Choose the real religion".

But if God isn't going to step in on the big things then God wouldn't intervene for the little things for the exact same reason.

Maybe it is all a Jedi mind trick to make people follow Christian pastors and priests even though Jesus is imaginary.

Ive got a beef with Satan,  I remember way back I begged them both that I would follow either of them if they let me win the Euromillions lottery £144 million.  Neither came to the rescue so whats the odds of that fuck sake.   And people say that Satan is so prevelant in this world but didnt fix the lottery numbers.

Just think how many people I could de-convert and lead to the great Lawd Satan with 144 million lol

Yes... and the fact that the money was found the next day only means a minute is like a year. Or something mysterious.  lol

But that works out on the premise

1000 Days = 1 Day to the Lawd

2 Days = 2 Seconds to the Lawd so it really is quick lol.

Tho as for Jesus wtf

2 Days of the Lawd and still waiting lol

I wonder if God punished someone else by causing him to lose $41. Probably some damn whoremonger, atheist or homo. I wouldn't take that filthy money if I were you. Give it to the homeless; they're already cursed.

LoL

Or maybe god is working TWICE as hard to get me to believe?

Twice as hard +1 goddamnit!