Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

Later tonight, I'm going to a movie I've already seen because I bought a ticket for it online prior to having a friend invite me to an early screening, so rather than getting a refund or going to a different movie, I'm just going to watch it again.

• Like 1

It's almost time for me to clip my toenails again. So, like a month or two. I'll keep you all posted.

Funny you should mention that. Mine need a clipping, also. Mine are so long, I can practically climb a tree barefoot.

It's almost time for me to clip my toenails again. So, like a month or two. I'll keep you all posted.

Funny you should mention that. Mine need a clipping, also. Mine are so long, I can practically climb a tree barefoot.

I hear you. I bought a new pair of Skechers last spring, and now they look like a pair of flip-flops in the front. 

I'm scratching my balls the same time I'm typing this.

I think the internet teaches a lot of us how to type using just one hand.

Because you posted it right after that last comment, for a moment I read this as your balls need a clipping and are exceptionally long.

shorn-scrotum.jpg

• Like 1

Clever use of the word "shorn".   Very clever.

Boring post thread, I yawn in your general direction. I'm sorry if that causes a stir here.

• 2 weeks later...

Clipping my toenails and typing with one hand.

I've figured out something a man can do that a woman can't. Clip their toenails on both feet at the same time and post a message on a forum at the same time.

• Like 1

Incidentally, that was quite time consuming it took about twenty minutes and I was only actually clipping my nails for about a minute of that time. Still, the principal of the matter. I also think I should wash all my keyboard keys, especially the back button as I had to use it a lot. I also don't think it was very good for my back.

EDIT: Thinking on it, a woman could probably use her nose or tongue to do it. I'm right in principal about my method, just wrong about how I put it.

Seriously need to wash this keyboard though, and now my hands too.

• Like 1

Incidentally, that was quite time consuming it took about twenty minutes and I was only actually clipping my nails for about a minute of that time. Still, the principal of the matter. I also think I should wash all my keyboard keys, especially the back button as I had to use it a lot. I also don't think it was very good for my back.

EDIT: Thinking on it, a woman could probably use her nose or tongue to do it. I'm right in principal about my method, just wrong about how I put it.

Seriously need to wash this keyboard though, and now my hands too.

Lmao!

yelrotflmao.gif

It's rained on and off here the past few days. I wish it'd snow.

Did you order this weather?

Should I interpret this to mean it's snowing in the USA too now as it is here? Woah I'm powerful.

Please explain to me, at length, why you just said that.

Ok, it's now been a month. All this time I've been trying to come up with a boring explanation. It's painful to admit, but I can't do it. I'm so sorry.

Sorry, I've been more than a month in responding. I just wanted to say that's ok, don't worry about it. Is it still snowing there where you are?

It's fine. And thank you. Yeah, it snows on about one in three days. The other two, it rains. It's quite boring.

I hereby resolve to make my evenings more boring by sitting online less and knitting more.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hereby resolve to make my evenings more boring by sitting online less and knitting more.

You could feed your snails maybe? :shrug:

I do, most nights. The biggest ones eat a lot.

I am so tired I could sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I might be getting sick :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be clipping my toenails again soon. If I remember correctly, the last time I clipped them I was sitting outside on my steps and it was warm out. It'll be warm enough out soon to do that again, and that's what I've been waiting for.

If anyone recalls, I'm also using my toenail clipping posts to keep track of how often I clip my toenails.

• Like 1

I know to expect Dude's toenail clipping posts.

• Like 1

I'm going to be clipping my toenails again soon. If I remember correctly, the last time I clipped them I was sitting outside on my steps and it was warm out. It'll be warm enough out soon to do that again, and that's what I've been waiting for.

If anyone recalls, I'm also using my toenail clipping posts to keep track of how often I clip my toenails.

You should number them to make it easier. That way you don't have to recount the others to keep track.

• Like 1

Ugh. Had to root out a Bitminer virus today. Was a huge pain.

It's a nasty little program that takes over your GPU and/or CPU and runs it to mine for Bitcoins, and sends them to the one who wrote the virus. It's really hard on your hardware to do and can burn through a GPU or CPU quickly.

After about twenty minutes it would start running both my GPUs at around 80-90%. It was clever in that it didn't boot right away and I only noticed it was there because my PC started getting loud even when I was just sitting on my desktop. The file date said it was installed today, so it didn't do too much damage. Pretty sure I got it from a Brutal Doom 20b Launcher torrent download. It's a mod, not a retail game. Didn't come with the Doom.wad files included, and a pre-install scan came up clean.

None of the usual virus stuff could root it out. Malwarebites, Roguekiller, Avast, Defender, CCleaner, AdwCleaner, etc. It was effectively invisible to all of it. Did every type of scan at that, spent most of the day doing that, and watching anime while the scans were going.

Had a tough time figuring it out even with my processes window, Open Hardware Monitor, and Process Explorer. It was running my GPUs hard, but was somehow masking the usage so it didn't show up in any process monitors as running the GPU, even though Hardware Monitors clearly showed the GPUs were running hard.

Finally spotted it in my Processes list after I rebooted and waited for it to kick on. It ticked the CPU usage a little, but it was surprisingly light usage considering which is why I didn't notice it because of CPU usage, probably a measure to help mask its presence. Nasty little bastard, looked like a legit Realtek process right down to the .exe name. Nuked it off my PC and all is well now.

Was annoyed by it, but I've got to give props to whoever made the damn thing. It was a pain to root out and a very well made piece of malware. Sent it off to Avast and VirusTotal to be added to the database of shit to kill for AV programs.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.