Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

Got up, ate a bowl of cereal.

im eating watermelon now

I got a tattoo today and my skin stings.

When I stepped out of the shower today, I noticed that my left big toenail is getting longer. I assume the rest are too, so I'm closing in on another clipping. Can't be more than a couple of months away.

Seven days and no new posts. This is a boring boring post thread sometimes. 

Hey, what do you know. I'm posting that my kid had a fever of 104 today on page 104. Up at 2:12 watching him. The ceiling fan is drying out my eyeballs. Oops, jk,page 105

I can't think of anything to say here.

hotdogmachine.jpg

Huh huh huh huh huh huh. Check it out. Huh huh huh huh.

Heh heh heh heh m heh heh heh heh. Yeah. Heh heh heh heh.

Guest Furball

When I stepped out of the shower today, I noticed that my left big toenail is getting longer. I assume the rest are too, so I'm closing in on another clipping. Can't be more than a couple of months away.

Could you get someone to take a pic of you clipping your toenails and then autograph it for me? I am such a huge fan and would love to have something to hang on my wall as a conversation piece. I'll p.m. you my shipping address. cool.png

hotdogmachine.jpg

Sometimes I really want a hot dog, but I don't have one of these machines.

I had to bring home some 12'-long lumber today, in a Toyota.  Learned how to tie a trucker's knot, and got home safely without the trunk lid smashing the living daylights out of My purchases (and vice versa).

Just finished off 2 glasses of sparkling wine  that I had in the fridge.  I was sure it was a goner, because the bottle-closer I had installed on Thursday night had popped off and was lying in the fridge next to the margarine.

And in the Earworms from Hell department, My brain is currently looping a concert band arrangement of Super Mario Brothers music.

• Like 1

Guest Furball

hotdogmachine.jpg

It looks like one of those machines you see at 7-11 with those nasty hot dog type things on them.

hotdogmachine.jpg

It looks like one of those machines you see at 7-11 with those nasty hot dog type things on them.

hot dogs are made from fish and beef eyeballs.

I always heard it was made from the snouts, buttholes, and other misc. unnamed areas of the animal.

• Like 1

• Like 1

This was so not boring!! Thank you CB. I want a hot dog right now!! And I got none!  

Tomorrow, when I go for groceries I will buy some hot dogs! woohoo.gif

Guest Furball

This was so not boring!! Thank you CB. I want a hot dog right now!! And I got none!  

Tomorrow, when I go for groceries I will buy some hot dogs! woohoo.gif

When you cook some, send me one using overnight shipping. It should still be good the next day. Can you make it a foot long? Thanks.

• Like 1

Could you get someone to take a pic of you clipping your toenails and then autograph it for me? I am such a huge fan and would love to have something to hang on my wall as a conversation piece. I'll p.m. you my shipping address. cool.png

Now I'm sure you just want something to sell on Ebay. That's ok. I'll send you the pic if you trade me for Margee's overnighted hot dog. I'll autograph if it you get me some fries with that.

I just read the last few posts. They were pretty boring...

• Like 1

I am just never, or at least rarely bored anymore.

Don't let me stop you though. Stay thirsty my friends

I need to do homework for my summer class, but it's boring, so I'm procrastinating by fooling around on Ex-C.

Edit: Hot dogs are nasty; they taste like bologna. Why do you guys want to eat those?

• 3 weeks later...

Today I was like "Why do my feet hurt so much when I walk?"

Then I looked at my heels, and was like "Oh. That is why. Ewh!".

I've been barefoot quite a bit this summer, and actually have open wounds in my heels where the dry, callous skin has cracked.

Knowing the reason made it hurt a lot more. I limped to the store and bought two different kinds of foot cream and foot bath salt. 

I accidentally poured cold water into my foot bath. I already added the salt before I noticed, and even though the salt was cheap, I didn't want to throw it away.

So now I have my poor feet in cold water, waiting for the antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-callus & relaxing foot creams and a pair of clean, pink cotton socks. Surprising what combinations of promises you get by buying just two tubes of cream, I hope they live up to at least some of them. I wanted to buy gel socks, but their use was forbidden if your skin is actually broken.

I'm going to clip my toenails while I'm at it. They should be nice, soft and easy to clip after the bathing. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.