Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

keep-calm-and-and-have-a-glass-of-wine-f

I am! biggrin.png

• Like 1

there's still a gnat on my screen.

I'm drinking an energy drink and will soon be eating a muffin.

Kill the damn gnat!

I feel fat.

The phone was sitting on top of my carton of muffins. I had to move it.

haha! ^^^

Kill the damn gnat!

ROFL

There's no longer a gnat on my screen.

There's no longer a gnat on my screen.

Glory! May it rest in peace...

I just ate two flax muffins. I still feel fat. In fact, I feel even fatter than I did before!

I ate soup at approximately 6:30pm.

I just made 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies. I don't have any parties to go to, any bake sale obligations, and I'm the only one home. It's just me, and 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies, all alone...

• Like 1

I ate soup at approximately 6:30pm.

I am drinking a Rock Star energy drink at 4:30 pm, Alaska time. Glory!

I'm waiting for a pizza delivery. Last time they brought light bulbs, too.

I just made 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies. I don't have any parties to go to, any bake sale obligations, and I'm the only one home. It's just me, and 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies, all alone...

Dedicate them to the Lard and eat them for His glory! Glory!

Vintage anthropomorphic animal illustrations kinda freak me out:

P920008.jpg

Note the awkward positioning of the legs and torso on the golfer cat. There's something off about it, something that suggests that perhaps the creature possesses a human skeleton...but somehow lacks the musculature of a human. Perhaps it is a feline-human hybrid. The angle of his hips is odd, disjointed and I grimace when I look at them. No true human could twist their hips at such an angle with their feet positioned so. I wonder how many times the artist had to draw this scene before he settled on this version of the cat golfer. The cat lady who is walking a dog and the two fighting cat caddies have feline legs. The cat lady's legs are encased in pantyhose and you really don't notice the odd angle of her visible knee at first. Then you see it and if you're like me, you unconsciously rub your own right knee to ensure that it hasn't somehow become mysteriously mangled without you knowing it. Clearly there was some artistic consideration that went into this because it is so very fucking weird.

If he didn't strongly consider this drawing, then I can only conclude that he was on some sort of drugs. He was probably on drugs anyway. Who the fuck makes a living drawing and painting shit like this? Granted, this is from the 40s or 50s, so maybe there was a market for oddball crap like this back then. I know I'd be be abso-amazeballs-excited to get such a postcard in the mail if I were alive back then. I would have sent a card like this in return:

881c5e02c046d36af88bf65210a9de7b.jpg

See, that's the thing about my boring thoughts. They turn into these pathetic stories because I am way too into my own thoughts. I think everything to death, analyze every moment. I need to find someone who is down with that. Then maybe they will be entertained by my boring thoughts. Maybe they will laugh, or maybe they will be weird in kind. Now this is becoming a full-fledged ode to nomance. I just coined a term. Perhaps it will enter the internet lexicon! :P

What the hell is a nomance? A nomance is like a romance, only without the ro. The part that makes it all lovey-dovey and relational. A nomance is something that you have with yourself, a one-sided fling with that perfect version of you that lives only in your head. The person that laughs at your jokes. The best friend that thinks you're a real hoot. The one who cares enough to correct your grammar and reminds you that your should probably shave from the shins down if you're going to wear those pants out in public. Your nomantic partner lets you squee over your fandoms, but reminds you that you probably shouldn't do that sort of thing in the toy department at Target.

*sigh*

When is boredom desperation?

Probably when you put on ski masks and go to the golf course to duke it out with some old guys. And then shit gets weird.

• Like 1

Sister Seven, I found your boring thoughts quite glorious. ^^^ I have a long-standing nomance with myself and laugh at my humor even when it flops publicly (rare, but it happens) :) I remind myself that I should probably shave if it's been several days and that I should probably brush my teeth at night if I want to avoid an unpleasant and expensive trip to the dentist's chair. And lots of other stuff too. I am my own best friend. Glory!

• Like 1

My empty muffin carton just fell out of the garbage can.

• Like 1

I need to empty my garbage can and put another fresh bag in it.

I just turned the page on my new notebook.

z209846142_zpsb70508cf.jpg

MitchBelfast+Christians+are+boring.jpg

draft_lens4997912module36950042photo_124

As they used to say in church: ''Good word''!!

quote-some-people-die-at-25-and-aren-t-b

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.