Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

Guest Furball

I wish the rain was back because I can't stand the hot days.

I am with you on that one....whew is it hot where i am ....sticky ....yucky heat

Guest Furball

ah yes, the easy life....cool.png
Yes, lol.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

lol, i love how he/she is just sitting there like a human watching what's going on outside....(i wonder what he/she is looking at....)

The dog up on the seat is Bandit. He is amazing, he has a 62 or so word vocabulary and he acts totally human. I think he is like that because i never leave him alone. That day there were rabbits in the back. About 2 or three weeks ago he brought me a live prarie dog baby and laid it down at my feet. I went out to the yard and put it back by its hole and it crawled right in.

I have had dogs in the past but Bandit is by far the smartest i have had.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I have had cats in the past that acted human. I woke up one time about 3 in the morning to hearing the tv on. I went out there thinking what the....when i saw my cat sitting on the couch in a human sitting position with one paw in his lap and the other on top of the remote control watching tv. He just looked up at me like "hey" and just turned around and kept watching tv. 

Bandit sounds awesome, i wish i could meet him. 

• Like 2

I'm wearing knitted socks.

did your grandma make those for you?

Actually my brother's ex-fiancee made these ones.

I have had cats in the past that acted human. I woke up one time about 3 in the morning to hearing the tv on. I went out there thinking what the....when i saw my cat sitting on the couch in a human sitting position with one paw in his lap and the other on top of the remote control watching tv. He just looked up at me like "hey" and just turned around and kept watching tv. 

That is much too awesome for the Boring thread.

A-Fat-Cat-Watching-TV.jpg

• Like 1

Cat-watching-tv-gif.gif

That is CREEPY. 

Guest Furball

Wait, i just caught that. He has a 62 word vocabulary? Forgive me but i thought they just made a ruff sound. please explain as i am confused on this one. thanks - cat

Wait, i just caught that. He has a 62 word vocabulary? Forgive me but i thought they just made a ruff sound. please explain as i am confused on this one. thanks - cat

He probably means he can understand 62 words or commands. That's a smart dog, but it's not super unusual either. Depending on the breed many dogs have similar vocabularies.

My dog doesn't know that many, but she knows her name, out, sit, stay, bowl, ball, leash, rope, toy, crate, down, come, stay, and various other words and commands. She can identify objects and perform actions based on what she's told and knows those words no matter who says them. If I tell her to go get her leash, she goes and picks it up and brings it to me, if I tell her to get her ball, she gets that specific toy, if I ask her if she wants to go out and she needs to use the bathroom, she'll go get her leash and go to the door to wait for me. She also knows the difference between a command and a request. If I tell her to sit or get down, she complies, but if I ask her if she wants to go out, she knows that if she doesn't need to go that she can ignore me and continue what she's doing.

Even though she can't say them, they are part of her vocabulary.

Guest Furball

He probably means he can understand 62 words or commands. 

Ok, that makes sense. Thank you for clearing that up. Your dog sounds super smart as well. What kind of dog is it?

ah yes, the easy life....B)

lol, i love how he/she is just sitting there like a human watching what's going on outside....(i wonder what he/she is looking at....)

The dog up on the seat is Bandit. He is amazing, he has a 62 or so word vocabulary and he acts totally human. I think he is like that because i never leave him alone. That day there were rabbits in the back. About 2 or three weeks ago he brought me a live prarie dog baby and laid it down at my feet. I went out to the yard and put it back by its hole and it crawled right in.

I have had dogs in the past but Bandit is by far the smartest i have had.attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

That's awesome CC, so you know what i am talking about. I can tell if you didn't have your cats you wouldn't be a happy person at all. I never had one as a pet, just dogs. I don't have anything against cats, it is just the way it worked out. All my dogs are rescues and i was not looking for them. The little black and brown dutch shepherd i got at 2WEEKS old. Had to bottle feed her for 6 weeks and she is great also.

I am in the process of getting videos of bandit doing things so when i get those i will put them on FB and maybe some short ones on here? The internet is great for this stuff. :)

One of my pet snails looks like he's in deep philosophical thought whenever he's not asleep or eating. I wonder if he is actually secretly very, very smart and planning to take over the world.

• Like 1

-It's hot here

-My Xian dad thinks my friends are bad influences on me and won't give me a ride to hang with them due to "low gas" in the car

-At least he doesn't give a shit what I do because I'm an adult and he flat out told me so

-I also might have a ride from one of the friends I want to hang with

-Some days, I don't like being a girl...for reasons

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

CoolCat, your cat sounds awesome. How did he figure out how to work the remote?

Guest Furball

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

My cat is dead. But i think it was just a coincidence. Sorry.

procrastination.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

My cat is dead. But i think it was just a coincidence. Sorry.

I'm sorry to hear that. 

Pandas

There's a good chance I'll be getting $25 a week to do some housekeeping for my uncle. I don't have a job right now and I'm broke so any sort of money is good to me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.