Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

I was too lazy to vacuum today.

I was too lazy to vacuum today.

do i need to come over there and tidy up for you?

i'm sure the people i live with would find that kinda weird.. "yes, cat came over from another continent to do this."

Been feeling  a bit anxious lately despite the fact I'm on an antidepressant to help me keep my anxiety under control, although I started it a little over two weeks ago. I wish it would hurry up and eliminate the anxiety completely. *Sigh*

Been feeling  a bit anxious lately despite the fact I'm on an antidepressant to help me keep my anxiety under control, although I started it a little over two weeks ago. I wish it would hurry up and eliminate the anxiety completely. *Sigh*

It often feels weirder for two weeks or so before it feels better. If you don't start to get better soon, contact your doctor. Hug.

It often feels weirder for two weeks or so before it feels better. If you don't start to get better soon, contact your doctor. Hug.

I'm supposed to see the physician's assistant on the 29th so hopefully I'll be feeling the full effects of the medication by then as they say it take four to six weeks for it to start working. I'm on it for anxiety mainly and also depression. It worked well for me for three years (same one I'm on again) before I went off for a year and a half. 

Guest Furball

I tried anti-depressants for anxiety years ago and it didn't work. Trying to get off of anti-depressants is a nightmare. I almost died numerous times from the withdrawal symptoms. 

I tried anti-depressants for anxiety years ago and it didn't work. Trying to get off of anti-depressants is a nightmare. I almost died numerous times from the withdrawal symptoms. 

Withdrawal symptoms are the worst. I'm on an SSRI and if I don't have the medication, I get really dizzy and I also have the brain zaps.

I don't know why it seems that life is sort of boring when nothing much is wrong.

I just fed a pea to a snail. I need a nap now.

The other day I was watching sentai and I began to piece together a deep spiritual theory. 

Then I realized that I think too much about irrelevant shit. 

BUT then I realized that I'm actually starting to learn Japanese because I can understand that the translators who do the subs aren't doing such a hot job when it comes to translating some of the terms. 

:shrug:

A whole weekend learning Django. Not yet exciting so technically I can still post it here

It's almost time for me to cut my toenails. Any month now. If anyone wants, I'll keep them updated when the big day goes down.

I am listening to an old mix cd that I made back in high school. Weird. Found it at my parent's house while helping to clean out the guest room closet. Pretty sure I made it for my first love...wonder if I gave her a copy? Been thinking about her a lot. Wrote a blog entry about her last night...

Then I decided to look her up on ye olde interwebz. I found a lot and it was so strange to read about her life in the decade or so since I last spoke to her. She's still gorgeous. Why do I torment myself? 

I found myself wanting to go back in time over the weekend. I even drove to my old high school and sat on the track, watching fireworks while drinking a six pack of Redd's. 

I saw a lot of people I went to high school with over the holiday. Everyone is engaged, married, pregnant, or familified. Me? I'm a single weirdo who watches too much anime and works at a boring job that no one wants to hear about. I have no friends. I don't go out much anymore. 

Standing in the checkout line at the grocery store, I saw one of the bitches that I hated back in high school. She was hugely knocked up, with 4 little girls tap dancing around her and her balding husband. They were wearing matching baseball jerseys and they both looked like they wanted to kill someone. I laughed. 

• Like 1

I am listening to an old mix cd that I made back in high school. Weird. Found it at my parent's house while helping to clean out the guest room closet. Pretty sure I made it for my first love...wonder if I gave her a copy? Been thinking about her a lot. Wrote a blog entry about her last night...

Then I decided to look her up on ye olde interwebz. I found a lot and it was so strange to read about her life in the decade or so since I last spoke to her. She's still gorgeous. Why do I torment myself? 

I found myself wanting to go back in time over the weekend. I even drove to my old high school and sat on the track, watching fireworks while drinking a six pack of Redd's. 

I saw a lot of people I went to high school with over the holiday. Everyone is engaged, married, pregnant, or familified. Me? I'm a single weirdo who watches too much anime and works at a boring job that no one wants to hear about. I have no friends. I don't go out much anymore. 

Standing in the checkout line at the grocery store, I saw one of the bitches that I hated back in high school. She was hugely knocked up, with 4 little girls tap dancing around her and her balding husband. They were wearing matching baseball jerseys and they both looked like they wanted to kill someone. I laughed. 

You might have the wrong thread S77.  What you said isn't boring. At all. smile.png

Knocked my brand new, untouched grande white mocha off the table. Lost every last drop on the carpet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.