Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

I'm feeding one of my giant snails scrambled egg on my left hand right now. I only have my right hand to type with.

Goodbye Jesus

I love redheads! Yes Yes Yes

afternoon-break-002-07132015.jpg

So much sunburn about to happen

I took a walk this morning. It had just rained and there was a nice breeze. I feel like I have purpose. I've been contemplating zen and what that means to me lately. Is it just a calming peace? 

Anyway, my chihuahua chased a rabbit into some hedges. She got stuck and I had to spend about 10 minutes untangling her from the base of a twisty old shrub. Silly dog.

Code. Code. Code. Code. Try to code.

Read about code. Google answers So I can code.

Pout. Lectures about coding. Eat. Coding homework.

Homework. Code no worky.

Post about code on forum

So I've been having gastrointestinal issues. I've lost like 15lbs in the past few weeks. 

I'm pretty much a recluse anyway, but this shit is really turning me inward. I am living in fear of shitting my pants in public everytime I leave home. Some days are better than others. Today hasn't been too bad. Just a few episodes this morning after breakfast. I didn't walk the dog or work out today because I don't have the energy. Seriously. I am fucking drained. 

Plus this goddamn heat. Ugh. It's like 90 here today. And humid as fuck. The city is doing work on the streets near my home and the loud noises are driving me batshit too. I just want to curl up into a ball, bury my head in the pillows while watching documentaries on YouTube. 

But I can't. Because as soon as I get comfy, I have to shit. I can ignore the urges, but only at my own peril. As in, do I really want to take a shower and do laundry? I can avoid all of that if I just make it to the bathroom on time. FML.

Otherwise, life has been ho-hum. Nothing to report other than my gastrointestinal system is fucking me out the ass. Literally.

I'm getting hungry, but not enough to eat anything yet.

If you notice this notice you may notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

This message was written by hand. 

My handwriting leaves a lot to be desired.

Do serial killers really have bad handwriting?

I found my exgf's handwriting very attractive.  Her script was microscopic and incredibly neat.  She dotted her i's with x's and drew little birds in the margins. 

Kind of wish I had made a font of it.

I found my exgf's handwriting very attractive.  Her script was microscopic and incredibly neat.  She dotted her i's with x's and drew little birds in the margins. 

Most girls seems to have nice handwriting.  I've been told that mine looks pretty cool.  Your exgf's sounds attractive.

Most girls seems to have nice handwriting.  I've been told that mine looks pretty cool.  Your exgf's sounds attractive.

It was, just like her. Haaaaaaaa.

Can't believe it's been almost a year since we were serious already. Hot damn.

Anywaaaaay....

I'm chewing gum. Juicy Fruit to be exact. Not a fan but someone left it in the shopping cart that I used at the store. Finders keepers, blah blah blah.

Also, I find the Coneheads State Farm commercial to be annoying and outdated. Like, does anyone under 25 even know about that movie? The only reason I remember it now is because of "Kodachrome" at the beginning with the montage of their daughter growing up.

wheeeee. one boring post an hour 'til I hit 1,000+ posts. Or get a life. whichever happens first. :P

• Like 1

Well, I kinda found a life. Not really. I just got distracted.

2ed287f807708112a8d90c8ccaf97943.jpg

• Like 2

2-shin.jpg

Tasty noodles are my life. Seriously. These are my cheat treats. I love hot noodle soup. This is the superior Ramen. Uber Ramen.

Some variations:

• Chicken-y Noodles
  • Noodles with Floating Soft-boiled Eggs
  • Noodles with Floating Fried Eggs
  • Mushroom Explosion Noodles
  • Veggie Noodle Soup
  • Kimchi Noodle Soup
  • Tuna Noodle Soup 
  • Frittata 

SHIN RAMYUN IS LOVE. SHIN RAMYUN IS LIFE. ALL HAIL SHIN RAMYUN. yum.gif

I tried to take a nap earlier but I kept thinking about this documentary I watched last week. It was about China, filmed before they became all modernized. It was kinda beautiful in a way. It had this weird music in the background too. Now I want to re-watch it but I don't think I have the patience for it. It's one of those dry artsy documentaries. 

I tried to take a nap earlier but I kept thinking about this documentary I watched last week. It was about China, filmed before they became all modernized. It was kinda beautiful in a way. It had this weird music in the background too. Now I want to re-watch it but I don't think I have the patience for it. It's one of those dry artsy documentaries. 

Thanks. Now I want to watch every Jackie Chan movie ever made. 

Oh, and I finally clipped my toenails by the way. If anyone wants to hear the details, just ask, and I'll post my answers here.

Thanks. Now I want to watch every Jackie Chan movie ever made. 

I actually have every Jackie Chan movie ever made. Including a lot of his really old obscure stuff from China from the 60s where he was just a kid in a small part like 'Big and Little Wong Tin Bar' and stuff where he's uncredited like 'Touch of Zen' and 'Chinese Connection' or going by Cheng Yuen Lung like 'The Golden Lotus' or "Small Tiger'.

I also have all of Bruce Lee's movies, Chow Yun Fat's movies, Jet Li, and Steven Chow. Plus a wide assortment of Kung Fu classics like 'Five Deadly Venoms', 'Flying Guillotine' and '36th Chamber of Shaollin'.

I seriously have an epic movie collection and a huge backlog of movies I haven't watched yet. Plus a bunch of Anime, lots of Anime I need to watch.

I'm voting for Demon Sheep this election cycle. 

• Like 1

Final projects and missed homework to graduate.

Every single day and yet I am content. But a little bored

Guest Furball

Oh, and I finally clipped my toenails by the way. If anyone wants to hear the details, just ask, and I'll post my answers here.

It's true, i was there and took a photo of the before and after.

Before    ugliest-feet-ever.jpg

After    June.jpg

• Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.