Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

Bob Ross has a twitch channel. There's a marathon going on today.

... Why am I watching it? http://www.twitch.tv/bobross

Edit:

Why are there 60,000 other people watching it too?

Because it's Twitch.

Bob Ross is super relaxing. He's the original ASMR master. Guy's voice is the audio equivalent of Oxycontin and he has been helping me chill and fall asleep since I was a kid.

Twitch is being Twitch in the comments section. "RUINED" is the most common comment and pops up several times every time he does anything new on the canvas.

And he says the most, when taken out of context, rape-y sounding things in the least threatening way possible. "Don't fight it," and "Just let it happen." come to mind. Damn I love it.

Audio equivalent of Oxycontin, I guess that explains it. I noticed a lot of "VAC" comments too when he pulled something together in a most wizardly fashion.

50302e8a98dac612d24efe2ef1a20df3.jpg

• Like 1

I cut my toenails again today. July was when I clipped them last, so this time it wasn't as long in between as I would have thought it was. Maybe I'll use this thread as a way to keep track of how often I clip them.

It was nice out today so I went outside and sat on my steps and did the left foot first, big toe first, then the right foot, little toe first. A couple of them I cut too short and drew a little blood. It didn't hurt, but I had to limp into the house so I wouldn't get the blood on my carpet. 

I hope they are relatively smooth. I hate when I cut my toenails and they snag on the sheets at night until they smooth out.

Now I think I need new clippers.  

• Like 1

I'm cold. I should put a sweater on.

• Like 1

I'm cold. I should put a sweater on.

I have to tell you in the most boring way, pics or it didn't happen.

• Like 3

root beer and pretzels go great together

Have you tried Hires root beer and Lays potato chips? 

• Like 1

I can hear three clocks ticking right now. One of them is a lovely old pendulum clock. I should take it to a clocksmith (is that a word?) to be cleaned up, but that's usually quite costly, so it has to wait.

July was when I clipped them last, so this time it wasn't as long in between as I would have thought it was. Maybe I'll use this thread as a way to keep track of how often I clip them.

6e21331ea34d2b0f02e8999cc6025ae1.jpg yelrotflmao.gif

lmao_99.gif

Are-You-As-Bored-As-I-Am-Inspirational-L

Guest Furball

never heard of hires root beer 

never heard of hires root beer 

It's kind of hard to find and made by Dr. Pepper Snapple group.

Used to be a big thing many years ago, but it's mostly being replaced in a majority of markets by Mug and is fading out of existence. It's a shame, because the only good thing about Mug is that it's caffeine free. Otherwise it's completely generic. Hires is definitely the better of the two

Still, it's nothing special as root beer goes.

IBC makes the best mass produced Root Beer on the market, A&W is a good alternate, but some people don't like it due to the vanilla. If that's the case, Barqs is a decent third choice.

Still, end of the day, you can't beat IBC outside of a really great fresh local bottler.

Sorry, can someone help me out a bit?

Either way, the answer is probably yes.

• Like 1

So there's no actual backwards message? English is my second language, and I find pronounciation jokes difficult to understand.

So there's no actual backwards message? English is my second language, and I find pronounciation jokes difficult to understand.

You read the words as you normally would, but in reverse order.

The result being:

"Am I as bored as you are?"

You read the words as you normally would, but in reverse order.The result being:"Am I as bored as you are?"

Ohh! LOL. Thanks. I was going letter by letter, "maisaderobsauoyera" and scratching my head! Hahaha

• Like 1

Happy to help.

It's been raining here for weeks

It rains sometimes where I live. I don't cut my toenails outdoors on those days, or in the winter. I just cut my toenails the other day though, so I can probably wait now until it gets warm outside again.  It's not raining here right now.

It's rained on and off here the past few days. I wish it'd snow.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do women hold their boobs when they're looking around for something they've misplaced?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.