Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

Changed my steering damper on Jeep this weekend.

You torque to the frame at 55 ft lb and to the bar at 35 ft lb.

it looks so clean compared to everything else under there.

Kicked ass in today at work. Old bike shop guy that was a jerk to me got kicked out and has to work cashier while I advance in his old department. Partner made me dinner when I felt stupid after doing badly on my astronomy exam. And lastly, my feet hurt!

I'm going to clip my toenails again soon. Maybe this week, maybe next. I'll let everyone know, of course. I might have pictures this time. I'll probably start with the left foot. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I usually start with my left foot. I don't know why.

It's very humid where I am right now. I bought a footlong Subway sandwich for dinner. I only ate half, and I might save the other half for tomorrow because I'm not really hungry. I have to mow my lawn soon. The grass has only grown a half inch since last time, but the weeds are at least a foot tall. Oh, and I'm borrowing a pressure washer from my nephew-in-law. I'm going to wash the whole house and both decks.

I cut my toenails yesterday. There was no fanfare, and if there was I wouldn't tell you about it in this thread, unless it was boring fanfare. Still, I'd like to thank ContraBardus for starting the thread once again, and I'd also like to thank the entire Ex-C community for allowing me to have this place to keep a record of when I clip/cut/sever my toenails when I deem that they are too long.

Sorry, I didn't take any pics either.

• 2 weeks later...

Ate some tacos.

Guest Furball

I cut my toenails yesterday. There was no fanfare, and if there was I wouldn't tell you about it in this thread, unless it was boring fanfare. Still, I'd like to thank ContraBardus for starting the thread once again, and I'd also like to thank the entire Ex-C community for allowing me to have this place to keep a record of when I clip/cut/sever my toenails when I deem that they are too long.

I'm also assuming you didn't send me them either. I give up all hope at this point. 

Guest Furball

I'm going to clip my toenails again soon. Maybe this week, maybe next. I'll let everyone know, of course. I might have pictures this time. I'll probably start with the left foot. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I usually start with my left foot. I don't know why.

It's very humid where I am right now. I bought a footlong Subway sandwich for dinner. I only ate half, and I might save the other half for tomorrow because I'm not really hungry. I have to mow my lawn soon. 

Maybe you should sprinkle some of your toenail clippings on your sandwich. If it's from subway, you won't be able to taste the difference. yum.gif

I'm also assuming you didn't send me them either. I give up all hope at this point. 

I'm still waiting on the bids for the shipping costs.

It's very humid where I am right now. I bought a footlong Subway sandwich for dinner. I only ate half, and I might save the other half for tomorrow because I'm not really hungry. I have to mow my lawn soon. 

Maybe you should sprinkle some of your toenail clippings on your sandwich. If it's from subway, you won't be able to taste the difference. yum.gif

HA HA!

Yesterday while cleaning my bathroom I found extra toiletries in my bathroom cabinet. Four bars of soap ( not including the soap I bought in bulk two weeks ago), five rolls of TP, two tubes of toothpaste,several Kotex, and two full bottles of shampoo ( and four half full ones too). I think my mom's ex boyfriend forgot some of this stuff in the cabinet after I kicked him out of our apartment last year.  

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday while cleaning my bathroom I found extra toiletries in my bathroom cabinet. Four bars of soap ( not including the soap I bought in bulk two weeks ago), five rolls of TP, two tubes of toothpaste,several Kotex, and two full bottles of shampoo ( and four half full ones too). I think my mom's ex boyfriend forgot some of this stuff in the cabinet after I kicked him out of our apartment last year.  

Your mom's ex boyfriend forgot his Kotex? That's not boring at all. Shame on you.

It's 1:29 p.m.

You can thank me later that this thread is unlocked. I called out your nic in the OMG The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked thread. It's so boring that no one cares. Just thought I'd let you know.

I did the math by the way, and according to your posting time and the time I posted, you are three hours behind me. There is a missing minute it seems, and a lot can happen in a minute, but other than that, I'm sure that everything is fine. 

• 2 weeks later...

Your mom's ex boyfriend forgot his Kotex? That's not boring at all. Shame on you.

Nope! I forgot the Kotex in there myself, but he forgot some of the other stuff as I can't use Irish Spring soap, and the toothpaste was his favorite brand. 

Nope! I forgot the Kotex in there myself, but he forgot some of the other stuff as I can't use Irish Spring soap, and the toothpaste was his favorite brand. 

Well I apologize. I thought you were trying to infect this thread with some excitement. 

I had to google what Kotex is. Now I get why it would have been non-boring if they had belonged to a man.

Also, I napped for four hours today.

Also, I napped for four hours today.

I just woke from a 3 hour nap that strangely enough was initiated by ingesting a Starbucks energy drink.

Hurricane hitting Florida. That sounds more exciting than it actually is. Especially since it's just a category 1 storm.

Where I am should be where the weaker part of the storm hits, so it amounts to pretty much just a tropical storm. It's wet outside now, but just light rain so far. Won't see any flooding, where I am isn't prone to it and is elevated over most of the surrounding area.

Won't be going outside, probably won't lose any utilities, at least not for very long. Expect to be pretty bored until bed. Tomorrow won't be anything special after it passes.

Even if something out of the ordinary happens, I have plenty of supplies because I'm not an idiot. Don't expect to actually need any of them.

Most interesting thing about it is that it hasn't happened in a while. Something like 11 years since the last one hit Florida. That means more youngins with no experience and newer residents who won't realize how dangerous they are, so I expect a couple more Darwin Award winners than there might have normally been even though it's just a cat 1.

Waiting for my boyfriend to come over. closedeyes.gif

I'm about to feed green beans to my pet snails.

I'm at work (Nuff said)

Just woke up.......even my dreams were boring. 

• Like 1

Feeding my cute pet rat Daniel. 

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.