Went for a snowmobile ride.

Yay.

• 2 weeks later...

Just woke up. Need coffee.

Drinking whiskey.

Going to family for dinner.

Took the xmas lights down.

Just chillin'.

Ended up sleeping through the new year change at midnight. Gonna chill today before going back to work tonight for the first time in two weeks.

• Like 1

Yesterday, I saw a "Smoking Area" sign in a train station. Someone had scribbled "God was here" on one side. So I guess God is a smoker and likes to take the train. I wonder whether he ever buys a ticket or rather dodges the fare.  🤡

• Like 1

3 hours ago, offtheromanroad said:

Yesterday, I saw a "Smoking Area" sign in a train station. Someone had scribbled "God was here" on one side. So I guess God is a smoker and likes to take the train. I wonder whether he ever buys a ticket or rather dodges the fare.  🤡

If god was Canadian, he could smoke legal weed. :)

57 minutes ago, Derek said:

If god was Canadian, he could smoke legal weed. :)

I'd opt for double citizenship in  if I was him  -- Dutch-Canadian!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, offtheromanroad said:

God likes to smoke your ass on the train to hell. 😂

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Citsonga said:

God likes to smoke your ass on the train to hell. 😂

I think this thread gets to exciting.

Let's be boring again.

Am eating a tangerine.

• Haha 1

Drinking coffee.

Done eating. Just had another coffee.

Reading the boring post thread...

21 minutes ago, MOHO said:

Reading the boring post thread...

And how bored are you on a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being an exciting event of your choice and 10 being a two hour long Easter service with the sermon being about Jesus' family tree?

1 hour ago, offtheromanroad said:

And how bored are you on a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being an exciting event of your choice and 10 being a two hour long Easter service with the sermon being about Jesus' family tree?

9  :lmao:

• Haha 1

Getting ready for work

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bored.

Reading someone else is bored in the boring post thread.

Sounds boring.

Too tired to be bored.

Listening to upset males who have created entire videos airing their displeasure with many TV shows.

Guys... grow the fuck up. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

On the other hand since whining about everything you don't like is a big rage atm I think one could quickly build an audience willing to pay you to create videos of you whining about 2nd tier TV shows and movies. Hmmm.... 🤔

• 1 month later...

I'm a little hung over. :repuke:

• 2 months later...

Had to reinstall my Windows due to an update cocking up rendering my install completely FUBAR.
It screwed up my networking so certain programs couldn't get online and broke local streaming from my PC, and basically nuked everything Windows related. Including the Update manager, any form of recovery, and the Advanced Startup Screen.
This means I couldn't just roll back. None of the usual scans and auto repair things worked of course.
Weirdly, Windows would still launch fine and I could still do most things. I could go online with a web browser, access most of my files, but all of my Windows Apps with the exception of file explorer were dead, the icons had disappeared. I couldn't even open the settings menu without a weird workaround involving right clicking on the search bar and opening the taskbar settings and then using the Home tab to get there. I also couldn't use the search bar, it was there, but I couldn't type anything into it. The Run command worked fine though. I also had to actually go into System32 to access cmd.exe.
I couldn't even download Windows or Repair it using the Windows Media Creation Tool. I had to use another PC to download the ISO, use Rufus to format it for UEFI, and reinstall from my BIOS.
I ended up having to wipe the drive, which wasn't so bad as I could easily back up everything because I could still access it, and most of my files aren't on my Windows OS Drive anyway. I install very little there to begin with. Even if Windows had completely broken beyond the point of launching, I'd have still been able to access everything to back it up because of my Linux alt-boot. I use Linux for most things that aren't playing video games, and sometimes even that.
All in all, it was a huge pain in the ass, but actually took less time than a lot of times I've previously had to reinstall Windows.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.