Goodbye Jesus

First Post

Justin

Hello everyone, this is my first post on here. I just recently de-converted from being a christian, and right now i am in a place that feels strange and unknown, but yet good. It sort of feels like i have this brand new road that has been laid out before me. I don't know where it leads but i'm excited to find out. Plus, on this journey, as opposed to the old one, i will have NO restraints. :grin:

I look forward to posting more on here. :dumbo:

Welcome to the forums. Lots to read and learn here. Ad of course, some fun things too.

Hey Justin

Welcome, and no sweat man. We have all been there. It's a strange place, but it only gets better. It's truly amazing being saved from BibleGod.

:grin:

Hi Justin,

Congradulations on your courage to question your beliefs. We are here to support on your new journey while you seek to fill the void that was once filled by Christianity.

Taph

Latest News! Just-In! (Sorry, couldn't help it, bad pun, shame on me! :grin: )

Welcome Justin, most of us can relate to that feeling you have. You feel free, but it's scary at the same time. Like driving the car by yourself the first time, lot of responsibility, lot of power under the hood, but you're in control.

We're here if you need us, and need to talk about the experiences you'll have in the time forward. No one will promise you a smoth ride, it can be pretty bumpy, and sometimes a roller-coaster. But we're here to help you out.

:wave:

Welcome to the forums, Justin! Glory!

Hello and welcome Justin!

Good for you! Enjoy! ...watch out, i'm getting on the corny bandwagon :HaHa: Welcome - let out your belt and hang loose.

I'm sure people here don't even bother to dress up to come to this chatroom...

Welcome, Justin.

Dive in... we'll catch you.

Good for you! Enjoy! ...watch out, i'm getting on the corny bandwagon :HaHa: Welcome - let out your belt and hang loose.

I'm sure people here don't even bother to dress up to come to this chatroom...

I happen to wear a very snappy seersucker number and a boater everytime I post!

Welcome Justin!

Hi Justin! I already like you because you share a name with my kid :grin: Anyway, welcome! This place is a great tool to use in your new journey. Have fun, and open your mind....it's amazing to be free!

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes. This whole site you all have is amazing, glad i found it. It's exactly what i've been looking for.

:thanks:

Thank you Serenity, and yes, these boards are anything but boring. :grin:

Plus, on this journey, as opposed to the old one, i will have NO restraints. :grin:

The physical universe has some laws that place many restraints, but I know what you mean. You are correct, enjoy the ride, it is the only one you get.

Welcome to reality land,

IBF