Goodbye Jesus

Some New Facts About Psychopaths

chrisassaf

On this website right here, there is an article about psychopaths that you probably did not know before.

http://thechildrenofthecovenant.com/articles/psychopaths-are-not-human/

• Super Moderator

"Psychopaths are not human"   okaaaaay....   lolololol   GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Christian propaganda bullshit.  Probably belongs in Lion's Den, but it could still be fun in ToT as long as newly converted/converting people take it for the propaganda it is.

Also, the writer of the original article also says that an MRI scan of a psychopath's brain shows that it functions differently than an average person's brain.

I just can't believe it.  I just can't believe I read as much as I did.

mwc

• Like 2

Also, the writer of the original article also says that an MRI scan of a psychopath's brain shows that it functions differently than an average person's brain.

Hi chrisassaf.

I agree with this part of it. Their brains do function differently. And you are right, they are now preforming bran scans as an experiment. This shows how the frontal lobes do not work properly. But that does not mean they are inhuman. Although they have the ability to perform inhuman behaviors because of lack of conscience.. 

...furthermore, god should have made all his children with 'good' brains. That's the least he could have done for us.....

Nice to see you.

Also, on the original article, the author of the article, Harry Bethel, quotes experts supporting his argument. He also says that sociopaths, narcissists, and psychopaths are all the same.

Why should we listen to Harry Bethel?

• Super Moderator

Your "source" reeks of conspiracy theory bs.

ABOUT

This website was created for those interested in obtaining an in-depth understanding about who The Children of the Covenant are and why it was necessary to conceal their identities. 

So chrisassaf, tell us --   Who are The Children of the Covenant and why do their identities need to be concealed?   Inquiring minds need to know.

Here's another article from that same enlightened site:

http://thechildrenofthecovenant.com/articles/bible-verses-about-interracial-marriage/

I like Deuteronomy 22:10

"Thou shall not plow with and ox and an ass together."

It sounds so gay.   GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

• Like 1

But, Florduh, the site also says that that they do not endorse racism.

mymistake, on his long gone website www.bethelministries.com (you can look on www.betterwhois.com for past viewing of the site) he interviews a psychopath.

And a psychopath, according to him, is a monobeing.

mymistake, on his long gone website www.bethelministries.com (you can look on www.betterwhois.com for past viewing of the site) he interviews a psychopath.

And a psychopath, according to him, is a monobeing.

The guy is clearly an idiot.

• Like 5

Some New Facts About Psychopaths

On this website right here, there is an article about psychopaths that you probably did not know before.

There is a difference between "facts about psychopaths" and "an article about psychopaths", particularly when the article is written with superstitious sky fairy bias.

Learn the difference.  Then try again.  Or not.  Your choice.

• Like 2

chris, 2 things to really think about here.  Here's your article and what it says:

1. They are creatures created by God that consist only of a body without a conscience or soul or spirit. Also, the brain of a monobeing does not function the same as the brain of a human being, which can be proven with an MRI and other diagnostic means.

2. A monobeing is not a human being because 'it'  (non-human created by god) is created without a conscience, without empathy, without compassion, and it never has experienced guilt or repentance. It has never experienced remorse, shame or genuine love, and cannot possibly bond with humans. It is the ultimate predator of humans, and apparently will be cast into the Lake of Fire without being judged by God.

Is this the god you want to serve? If you truly study the OT, you will clearly see that god himself has every trait of a psychopath. 

Christians, and other religious folk, are the true narcissists.

• Like 2

Christians, and other religious folk, are the true narcissists.

They certainly can be, no doubt due to the relevant religious dogma.  But all?  I don't think so, and neither do you.  Also, there are non-Christian narcissists.  Why would the religious persuasion of a narcissist determine whether a person was a "true" narcissist or a [fill in the black with another adjective] narcissist?

Assertions, stupid assertions, made on a basis "I believe in god". Monobeing woo-woo is super-silly. I think I've actually heard of Bethel ministries before. In some conspiracy fashion, when I spent my time scouring out conspiracy theories when I was a believer.

Try again. This does not convince me of anything but the absolute sadism god holds for his creations, in the case that this is true.

Also, if the guy is implying that demons are monobeings by nature, why create them? They are even more useless than psychopaths. Are fallen angels monobeings, were they unable to do anything else but rebel?

Gee, thanks for making me angry this morning. I did read halfway through and I had enough with this making assertions on an unfounded basis bullshit.

• Like 4

lmao_99.gif

Funny how the only sources cited are from books full of mythology and religious propaganda from the Bible.

• Like 1

Non-humans walking unseen among us?

Try this....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians

• Like 3

• Super Moderator

Non-humans walking unseen among us?

Boo!

Or this...?

• Like 1

I think it's a certain type of narcissism that allows one to believe that 'god' doesn't intervene in, say, school shootings but will get someone a primo parking space that they prayed for before they set out to the mall.  If one can convince one's self that 'god' is acting in whatever way in their own life they can rationalize the horrors that are happening to others.

• Like 3

This article is full of shit. The author obviously is not a scientist or else he wouldn't be claiming that each human has a soul and a spirit. Also, a narcissist and a psychopath are not the same thing. Not human? I'd like to see hem try to prove that.    bill

• Like 3