Goodbye Jesus

Why Missions Fail

Sheild Maiden

at the event we had in Salmon, Idaho

You guys went way out into BF Egypt.  My grandfather was a native of Salmon.  His mother owned the old general store.  Real old west stuff. 

Was it a 7th Day Adventist church?  Apparently, that's what my great grandmother was.  My grandfather hated her and it for what it made her.  He'd practically spit when talking about it. 

at the event we had in Salmon, Idaho

You guys went way out into BF Egypt.  My grandfather was a native of Salmon.  His mother owned the old general store.  Real old west stuff. 

Was it a 7th Day Adventist church?  Apparently, that's what my great grandmother was.  My grandfather hated her and it for what it made her.  He'd practically spit when talking about it. 

It is out in nowhere. It took place in a barn and wasn't affiliated with any denomination. He came out because of my friends who live there who invited him.

We also had Heidi Baker there, who is soft of a female version of the same thing and who works in Uganda. She's a sweetie, but really making a lot of miracle claims that can't be substantiated. I hope her young daughter will find her way out.