Goodbye Jesus

Christian's Faith In Man

Ramen666

Chew on this people, Christians believe that the Bible is the word of God. They believe that the Bible is the inspired works of God, It even says so in the very Bible:

;

2nd Timothy 3:16

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

So let me get this straight here, Christians believe that the Bible is inspired by God just simply because it says it is? Is it that really it? We do know a bunch of different people wrote the Bible, men, the very men, that God says is sinful. Why do you trust the works of men?  How do you know for absolute fact that it is "inspired"? While you are coming up with the answer to that question, think of the other religions that you simply disregard.

So what I am seeing here is not the faith in God BUT the faith in man that says they were inspired by "God".

If someone in modern days said they were "inspired" by (insert God here), people would shrug it off and call it a scam. Why do you trust the word of man? Who throughout history and even today is corrupt, self serving, assholes.

Anything proven wrong or inaccurate in the bible (case in point, Luke) is wrong and was 'man's error.'

Anything that can't be proven wrong is taken as correct and is 'god inspired.'

Christian Hamster Logic 101

1. God damns all of humanity because they are sinful

2. God lets humans write the Bible for him (which he knows are sinful and corrupt)

Wendyshrug.gif

Am I missing something?

I am just saying Christians have a lot of faith from a bunch of people who wrote a book 2000 years ago, claiming that it is "inspired" by God.

It's a security blanket.  Much like a home, a loved one, and fond memories.  Once the illusion is out, you're left with the cold realization that you've been living in a fantasy land, giving money to preachers who propagate the lie to others, and have helped indoctrinate the minds of future generations with lies about reality.

It is hard to believe the Christian scam has lasted this long.  The fact that so few has caught on what it really is, is crazy.

Ramen, have you seen the lengths that christians go to in order to defend their security blanket?

You've got End3 justifying the mass rape, mass child murder, and enslavement of whole tribes done in his god's name by saying that those victims were genetically predisposed to commit evil (so you must end them before they do it!).

You've got all of our apologists here stumbling over each other because they each have different beliefs about their religion, yet somehow claiming that it's the one true religion.

It's the blanket of religion, with people believing that once they die their magical friend will take care of them.

Fear drives many people to believe and do absurd things.

Chew on this people, Christians believe that the Bible is the word of God. They believe that the Bible is the inspired works of God, It even says so in the very Bible:

;

2nd Timothy 3:16

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

So let me get this straight here, Christians believe that the Bible is inspired by God just simply because it says it is? Is it that really it? We do know a bunch of different people wrote the Bible, men, the very men, that God says is sinful. Why do you trust the works of men?  How do you know for absolute fact that it is "inspired"? While you are coming up with the answer to that question, think of the other religions that you simply disregard.

So what I am seeing here is not the faith in God BUT the faith in man that says they were inspired by "God".

If someone in modern days said they were "inspired" by (insert God here), people would shrug it off and call it a scam. Why do you trust the word of man? Who throughout history and even today is corrupt, self serving, assholes.

They also believe in that book a whale swallowed someone and he lived to tell the tail...

Survey says... you are crazy if you do :)