Goodbye Jesus

Welcome To Ex-christian

Open_Minded

Before CF went down a few people mentioned this site. Didn't post the link, just mentioned the name. Actually, a link would probably be deleted and the poster chastized.

I had posted some links saying where they were to, to Paul Tobin's site and others and never got warned, but one time I decided to search for "Paul Tobin" and only one, very old, post came up with a link to his math page. So I looked at some old threads where I thought I'd have posted the link and the urls were removed! But nothing was ever said.

I think a lot of posts there don't get moderated unless they're blatent, I think most are only deleted or edited when they're Reported by someone who takes offense. Especially the ones that really aren't so bad and the mod sometimes doesn't really seem sure why they were deleting it. So I assume they mainly only attack the reported posts. Threads they probably look at based on the title... that's usually a dead giveaway as to potential content.

I also noticed ON CF, the last few weeks, new CO icon people were joining GA with the atypical PRATTs in every post.

I wish I had a nickel every time one is repeated, you get double if it's in the same week. Pascal is a favorite, John 3:16, and I recently realized that Adam and Eve is almost MORE important than Jesus. I didn't realize they HAD to believe in Adam and Eve LITERALLY, otherwise Jesus isn't a LITERAL second Adam. If there's no REAL Adam, then WHAT did Jesus take away that Adam brought in?

Anyone who says it's allegory is saying the NT is built on a house of cards on sand and it's very windy out.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Open_Minded

• Antlerman

• Ouroboros

• NotBlinded

Evil conspiracy thought here: Maybe we could convince those on the xtian forums how easy pickins we are over here, who just need to hear the *real* word of God taught cleary. Then there would be a huge sudden flock of new ducks for the hunters. Ok, bad idea! :grin:

:lmao::funny::lmao:

Just remember to post the regulations, first....

You know - things like:

1. Seasons
  2. Cost and types of Licenses
  3. Limits
  4. Required Hunting apparel
  5. Trespass laws
  6. A list of fines

:lmao:

Or is this just open season :funny:

Our season is alway open. ;) We hunt when we want. hehehe...

Or is this just open season :funny:

I like that: Open Season. Maybe we should deisgnate a special day for all the would be saviors to come evangelize us and call it "Open Season Day". We could advertize it on their sites to come participate. :lmao:

I like that: Open Season. Maybe we should deisgnate a special day for all the would be saviors to come evangelize us and call it "Open Season Day". We could advertize it on their sites to come participate. :lmao:

OK, OK... I'm in :)

But, I do think we have the moral obligation to warn them that "shining" someone means something different to us - during open season - than it does to them. :lmao:

Just a word of caution friends. We don't want a flood of evangelical missionaries coming in and attacking us with gospel preaching. So open invitations could be a bit damaging to our purpose, but if you're selective and give them fair warning that we will not accept proselytizing (yet we do some extent in the Lion's Den, but we don't want to be a "free-fishing-pond" for the whole CF congregation) and let them know we will be harsh, evil, rude, obnoxious and even use ad homs to attack them when they come. It's our site, and we don't play nice. ;)

It's our site, and we don't play nice. ;)

But we normally don't ban people either unlike those close minded twits that run christian forums.

No, we rarely ban anyone. We only scare them away. :HaHa:

Just a word of caution friends. We don't want a flood of evangelical missionaries coming in and attacking us with gospel preaching. So open invitations could be a bit damaging to our purpose, but if you're selective and give them fair warning that we will not accept proselytizing (yet we do some extent in the Lion's Den, but we don't want to be a "free-fishing-pond" for the whole CF congregation) and let them know we will be harsh, evil, rude, obnoxious and even use ad homs to attack them when they come. It's our site, and we don't play nice. ;)

Yes, of course. I'm the first one to be annoyed by them disrupting everything so no one can discuss anything constructive. I'm largely joking. I'm just musing if there would be some way to do it in a controlled fashion, which of course would be a huge management issue.

Yes, of course. I'm the first one to be annoyed by them disrupting everything so no one can discuss anything constructive. I'm largely joking.

Me too... more out of boredom than anything else. The conversation level takes a downward trend when the fundies visit :)

Say.... (looking for an emoticon with a light bulb over its head..... ) new idea :)

Antlerman... do you think you could get that Access/Web pro you work with to give CF a call and offer to help get them up and running :wicked:

They've been down so long.... something must be going on :grin:

CF being down for so long... maybe it's a sign from the Cute Bunny?

Message to CF: "Repent you evil bunny haters! The Cute Bunny hates bigots, but he loves making love!"

Or something... hehe

CF being down for so long... maybe it's a sign from the Cute Bunny?

Or something... hehe

Oh my Cute Bunny, you're right, how did we NOT see it before. The signs were so clear. Cute Bunny shut CF down so long to bring lost souls to ex-c for us to save.

We should feel convicted for not seeing this sooner. And here we were picking on the poor souls :wicked:

Oh Cute Bunny can you ever forgive us :notworthy:

We better have a session and eat the blessed meal, a chocolat bunny and hot cocoa.

"Y'all hear my words", said the Cute Chocolate Bunny, "this is my fluffy flesh", and he took a herseys chocolate bar and broke it. "Eat it and remember my cute ears. And dudes, here's a cup of hot cocoa, drink it and remember how I was hopping around and giving everyone a easter egg on eastern, my own holiday".

"Yay for the Cute Chocolate Bunny", said all.

Almond

Salad to y'all.

We better have a session and eat the blessed meal, a chocolat bunny and hot cocoa.

"Y'all hear my words", said the Cute Chocolate Bunny, "this is my fluffy flesh", and he took a herseys chocolate bar and broke it. "Eat it and remember my cute ears. And dudes, here's a cup of hot cocoa, drink it and remember how I was hopping around and giving everyone a easter egg on eastern, my own holiday".

Almond

Salad to y'all.

Yes... but first we must repent and return to the truth... the truth....

Cute Bunny is thwacking us on the head. He is showing us how our sins have offended him. My eyes have opened now, to the seriousness of my sins against the kingdom of Cute Bunny. Oh how awful I feel... now my eyes have been opened and I finally see how I personally had sinned and I personally deserved hell.

Now I know, like I've never known before that Cute Bunny gave his life for my sins.

Does this make me a Geniuine believer now :wicked:

Antlerman... do you think you could get that Access/Web pro you work with to give CF a call and offer to help get them up and running :wicked:

They've been down so long.... something must be going on :grin:

I don't know about him, but I know some others that would do some special work for them. Whenever someone would post words like "infallible" it would automatically change it to "nonsense", or "the truth", to "one of many possible ways of looking at things", etc. System bug they could call it till they fixed it in 2009.

I don't know about him, but I know some others that would do some special work for them. Whenever someone would post words like "infallible" it would automatically change it to "nonsense", or "the truth", to "one of many possible ways of looking at things", etc. System bug they could call it till they fixed it in 2009.

Antlerman... Cute Bunny is calling you... do you feel it in your heart :)

Oh... Cute Bunny... rain down your blessings on Antlerman and his people, so that the hope we share in You can be present in their lives.... as they go forth and fill CF with your Spirit.

Into your hands we commend them, trusting in your mighty power to bring justice to CF. In Your name we pray. :notworthy: Amen

Cute Bunny is thwacking us on the head. He is showing us how our sins have offended him. My eyes have opened now, to the seriousness of my sins against the kingdom of Cute Bunny. Oh how awful I feel... now my eyes have been opened and I finally see how I personally had sinned and I personally deserved hell.

Now I know, like I've never known before that Cute Bunny gave his life for my sins.

Absolutely. We all have to look at how the Cute Bunny got sacrificed in the rabbit stew for us.

From now on, shouldn't a black pot be the official crucifix for Cute Bunnyism?

Absolutely. We all have to look at how the Cute Bunny got sacrificed in the rabbit stew for us.

Behind all myths, there lies a truth.

BEHOLD THE TRUTH!

BEHOLD THE TRUTH!

That is just wrong! :HappyCry:

BEHOLD THE TRUTH!

You see, they even have picture proofs. The Cute Bunny died from being overrun by a car, and then made to rabbit stew in a black pot, for our transgrassions. (It's the ultimate answer for the existential question everyone have asked: "Why did the bunny cross the street?")

"Why did the bunny cross the street?"

Because they have delicious, fluffy pancakes on the other side.

That is just wrong! :HappyCry:

Oh.... NotBlinded don't cry...

Don't you know - Cute Bunny rose from the black pot? :eek:

I know it's hard to believe, but He did. I was there, I saw the whole thing. HanSolo is right, Cute Bunny died from being overrun by a car, and then made to rabbit stew in a black pot, for our transgrassions.

I cried too, on Passover I saw them (the Christians) pass the black pot around the table and eat from it. I tried to stop them - I told them that Cute Bunny was the Lord and Savior. That Cute Bunny had died for our transgrassions. But they wouldn't believe me, they just laughed and passed the black pot. They were sarcastic and told us if the Cute Bunny was truly the Lord and Savior He would rise right out of the black pot.

Mary Eggdalene and I wept bitter tears. Mary was inconsolable as we cleaned up after the Lord Bunny's last supper. She gathered His bones and placed them in a stone ossuary, she wept as she wrote His name on the outside of the burial box and we gently placed the box outside to be buried after the passover holiday.

Then on Easter morning, we both woke early to clean the kitchen. In the refridgerator was left-over stew. Mary Eggdalen and I took the black pot from the refridgerator, as we placed it on the counter we heard the Lord Bunny's heavenly voice say, "Beam me up, Scotty". And before our very eyes the Cute Bunny appeared out of no-where. We ran to the stew and there was no more meat, we ran to the ossuary and the bones were gone.

NotBlinded... it's a miracle the Cute Bunny lives, He has been resurrected from the dead, thanks be to Scotty. Praise Scotty our Father and His Son Cute Bunny our Lord and Savior - we shall live forever. Our sins have been forgiven. :sing:

Has the Cute Bunny appeared to any of you yet, He told Mary Eggdalen and I that he would return to visit with all of his disciples??? Have you seen him yet, wait patiently, he will come to you....

BEHOLD THE TRUTH!

You see, they even have picture proofs. The Cute Bunny died from being overrun by a car, and then made to rabbit stew in a black pot, for our transgrassions. (It's the ultimate answer for the existential question everyone have asked: "Why did the bunny cross the street?")

For us. Yes, for US! I BELIEVE! Oh Bunny, Heavenly Bunny, take me into thy bleeding paws and let thy whiskers wipe my tear-soaked eyes! I accept thy holy hasenpfeffer into my humble body. To thee I sing:

Oh, Easter bunny, Easter bunny,

How I want thy meat

Tear the flesh right off thy back,

And chop off all thy feet.

Pull the meat right off of all thy little bunny bones,

Toss them in a pot of stew,

And serve you to my home.

I'm too choked up to go on. I must digress for a moment of quite reflection on my slain savior.

Almond

Salad to y'all.

The Cute Chocolate Bunny gives his life for my PMS.