Goodbye Jesus

Welcome To Ex-christian

Open_Minded

Hold on you blaspheming heretics! As the official Pope of the Church of The Cute Bunny, I have to rein in this blasphemy. :nono:

All the Cute Bunny wants from us is a yummy carrot now and then. In return, he snuggles up to us and makes us feel nice. That's all!

I mean, look at this little guy! Don't you just melt?

post-772-1138263961_thumb.jpg

And he's not made of chocolate and he isn't the Easter bunny! He's just a cute lil' baby bunny! :vent:

Anyhoo, back to the thread.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Open_Minded

• Antlerman

• Ouroboros

• NotBlinded

Hold on you blaspheming heretics! As the official Pope of the Church of The Cute Bunny, I have to rein in this blasphemy. :nono:

All the Cute Bunny wants from us is a yummy carrot now and then. In return, he snuggles up to us and makes us feel nice. That's all!

lil_bunny.jpg

And he's not made of chocolate and he isn't the Easter bunny! He's just a cute lil' baby bunny! :vent:

And how do we know this isn't the Antirabbit, deceiving us by looking cute, but really concealing sharp, pointy teeth by which to tear apart our bodies limb to limb? If you were to wisper "666", would he turn and come to you? Beware of false bunnies bearing hugs!

And now for something completely evil:

"Why did the bunny cross the road?"

"Because his dick was stuck in the chicken!" :lmao::eek:

Don't you just hate me? :wicked:

Beware of the "Pope of the Church of the Cute Bunny".

Evangelical Bunny Followers believe only Scotty is allowed to make or interpret Scripture. He alone is the final authority, and His Word (Scripture) is the final and complete guide for understanding and obeying Him.

Therefore, Evangelical Bunny Followers do not accept the interpretations of any man (or woman), including the Pope or magisterial statements, as binding, except insofar as Scripture is the FINAL authority.

Evangelical Bunny Followers feel that the Pope is a tool of the devil. Beware of what he says. Antlerman is right - the Pope is trying to get you to follow the Antirabbit.

Do not believe the Pope when he says:

Look at Scripture first:

Q: What did the rabbit say to the carrot?

A: Its been nice gnawing you.

Cute Bunny does not just want to snuggle up to us and make us feel nice. Cute Bunny gnaws at our soul - convicting us of our sinfullness. He is the savior of man kind - infinitely convicting us in our hearts to follow Him and Him alone. He is the way and the truth and light - if you want to know Scotty you must accept the Cute Bunny into your heart.

I don't know about him, but I know some others that would do some special work for them. Whenever someone would post words like "infallible" it would automatically change it to "nonsense", or "the truth", to "one of many possible ways of looking at things", etc. System bug they could call it till they fixed it in 2009.

Antlerman... we sent you forth with prayers yesterday to bring the Spirit of the Cute Bunny to CF. Now today when I went to log into CF all I got was a blank screen.

Yesterday there was an explanation for the delay in getting back on liine... and today there is nothing. No explanation... no anything..... :shrug: See for yourself: http://www.christianforums.com/

Can you tell us what the great Spirit of the Cute Bunny did????? What does the nothingness at CF mean... Did Scotty rain terror down on CF and annihilate it from the face of the earth?????

we are waiting on your prophetic visions :lmao:

they're down for an upgrade since Sunday night

This is what they all say. It is a cover up. The Borg have arrived and assimilated them.

This is what they all say. It is a cover up. The Borg have arrived and assimilated them.

Oh... great prophet... Antlerman I believe, I believe..

But please enlighten us... who is the Borg? Is he an agent of evil or is he an agent of Scotty our Father, Cute Bunny the Son, and the Holy Spook?

And why did the Borg assimilate them????

If CF has been assimilated????.... what does Scotty our Father want from us????????

Will we be assimilated too????? :HappyCry:

well, you know, Resistance is Futile

Capacitance, on the other hand....

Personally, I'm a fan of inductance. Yes, "it moves the coil through the magnet and calls me in the morning, move the coil through the magnet, and shake it all up!"

And out comes the music from the vinyl, yeah!

:jesus:

Yeesh, I disappear from the board for a few days, and when

I return, it is positively overrun with fundies of both the

christian and cute bunny kind!

:grin:

Personally, I'm a fan of inductance. Yes, "it moves the coil through the magnet and calls me in the morning, move the coil through the magnet, and shake it all up!"

And out comes the music from the vinyl, yeah!

:jesus:

MQTA and Antlerman... :17:

What? You are speaking in hidden messages. I know that only a prophet knows how the read the trace, to seek the wisdom of the hidden messages.

We know you are prophets. We fear Scotty the Father..... we have accepted the Lord Cute Bunny into our hearts ... please please tell us...

... Who is the Borg? Is he an agent of evil or is he an agent of Scotty our Father, Cute Bunny the Son, and the Holy Spook?

If CF has been assimilated????.... what does Scotty our Father want from us????????

Will we be assimilated too?????

Oh... and WTF is inductance and capacitance :lmao:

It's our way of coping with the madness. Create some of our own.

It's our way of coping with the madness. Create some of our own.

Oh GAWD... oh I mean Oh CUTE BUNNY, Oh SCOTTY that is hilarious :lmao::lmao:

Create some of your own, or feel free to jump in. Maybe if we're irreverent enough they'll leave... well we can always hope :):lmao:

MQTA and Antlerman... :17:

What? You are speaking in hidden messages. I know that only a prophet knows how the read the trace, to seek the wisdom of the hidden messages.

We know you are prophets. We fear Scotty the Father..... we have accepted the Lord Cute Bunny into our hearts ... please please tell us...

... Who is the Borg? Is he an agent of evil or is he an agent of Scotty our Father, Cute Bunny the Son, and the Holy Spook?

Will we be assimilated too?????

Oh... and WTF is inductance and capacitance :lmao:

I feel the spirit thy Laawwd upon me: "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, thee. Verily, I say. In the last days you shall seek and you shall find the sign that I give. Look and you shall seek. Seek and you shall look. And it shall come to pass, that the sign ye seek shall be sought. It shall be sought by thee, who seeks. Know this, that it shall not come until it passes, and it shall not pass until you seek that which shall come. Come and seek that which shall pass, sayeth the Lord Thy Rabbit."

From whence did you lean the secret code "WTF"? For this you shall be receive both Inductive Capacitance AND Capacitive Reactance!! Repent and accept thy equation.

:lmao: That was funny as hell! :lmao:

I just tried CF's web site and all I saw was white! White! Is this the rapture??? Are they all gone now?

I just tried CF's web site and all I saw was white! White! Is this the rapture??? Are they all gone now?

No...it's Lucifer. You know, the bearer of light! :wicked:

That's it! They've all been swept up. So now we can tell anyone coming around here claiming they're christians that obviously were never "true christians"...

:lmao:

Uh-uh. The rapture happened... and fundies are still with us on this site... it can only mean one thing... they didn't have the true gospel! HAH! We got them! :HaHa:

(Urgh! Skankboy, you beat me to the joke. :vent: ... :grin: )

I'll jump on the next comet, it has a cheaper fare.

Beware of the "Pope of the Church of the Cute Bunny".

Evangelical Bunny Followers believe only Scotty is allowed to make or interpret Scripture. He alone is the final authority, and His Word (Scripture) is the final and complete guide for understanding and obeying Him.

Cute Bunny does not just want to snuggle up to us and make us feel nice. Cute Bunny gnaws at our soul - convicting us of our sinfullness. He is the savior of man kind - infinitely convicting us in our hearts to follow Him and Him alone. He is the way and the truth and light - if you want to know Scotty you must accept the Cute Bunny into your heart.

:twitch: He's just a Cute Bunny! No salvation, no sin, no praying. Just feed him a damn carrot! Love him!

Also, here's the original thread, for you scoffers of my title of Cute Bunny Pope... :Look:

post-772-1138299894_thumb.jpg

See? The Cute Bunny resides in Heaven till he senses someone in need of some cuddling. Then he zips down and snuggles us, gets his carrot (and maybe a little nap), then it's back to Bunny Cloud to wait for the next worshipper. Simple! :shrug:

Anyway, maybe the fundies will take notice and give up their Jebus worship for something more practical. Biblegod is an undependable no-show, unlike the Cute Bunny...

Anyway, maybe the fundies will take notice and give up their Jebus worship for something more practical. Biblegod is an undependable no-show, unlike the Cute Bunny...

We're in real trouble if the fundies realize the benefits of the Cute Bunny & try to usurp it for their own (as they are very popular for doing).

They might demand Cute Bunny to be nailed to a cross.

What if you're allergic to the cute bunny? Is there a hypoallergenic cute bunny? And will the cute bunny bring me Cadbury eggs if I pray hard enough?

post-772-1138299894_thumb.jpg

Uh-uh. The rapture happened... and fundies are still with us on this site... it can only mean one thing... they didn't have the true gospel! HAH! We got them! :HaHa:

(Urgh! Skankboy, you beat me to the joke. :vent: ... :grin: )

I'll jump on the next comet, it has a cheaper fare.

That's right! Hey new topic: The Rapture Has Happened and Not One Christian Got Saved: Prove Otherwise!