Goodbye Jesus

Judgement Day

themonkeyman

Is judgement day actually possible because if God knows everything why have judgement day? Infact why create life if you know that person will go to hell.

No, because he doesn't exist.

And if we are his kids, why sit around judging us instead of helping us grow up to be like him? No instead, he'll put us in a garden with this snake and a fruit tree and then put a draconian punishment on eating the fruit.

Then when people multiplied and starting doing whatever they wanted, he doesn't send angels to appear and teach them, he doesn't appear himself and teach, he - KILLS THEM ALL. The guy is a major turd and it is astonishing that any of us ever believed in him to begin with. Desert-dweller tribal taboos and myths still shape our laws and foreign policy today. My own family of highly intelligent people are slaves to fear of this god because their minds won't let them add up all the bullshit and discard it.

• Like 4

themonkeyman: Exactly!   Rip

Is judgement day actually possible because if God knows everything why have judgement day? Infact why create life if you know that person will go to hell.

Why even bother creating mankind if we were always going to go astray and say fuck you to god? Just one more reason they are self reinforcing their delusions.

I almost thought this thread would be about Terminator 2 "judgement day"... it was far more amusing than the biblical version and anyone that can actually wield a mini gun is sort of badass smile.png

Guest Furball

According to the bible, god created all of us for judgement day so he could be glorified for his justice. but like fuego said, he doesn't exist. and for that i say thank god!