Goodbye Jesus

Most Effective Bible Contradiction You Know Of...

AbsolutPauer

as well as being hard to visualise hiw Jesus could have ridden on both a baby foal and its mother into Jerusalam as Matthew describes. It has always seemed one of the best evidences of tampering with the text to fit a prophecy that I have seen to and is hard for Christians to explain away, as the prophecy quoted is so misunderstood by the author.
Cat, I understand that you're still kind of new around here, so I'm just going to try and help fill you in on some of the facts and evidences we have come across that show EXACTLY how Jesus rode in on an ass and a colt at the same time.

As you will see, it's not that hard to "visualize" at all. :Hmm:

CLICK HERE TO SEE what I'm talking about. :scratch:

(yeah Neil, that was plug for you. :HaHa: )

Thanks to these past two days, IMHO, the single most deadly blow to Christianity is Jeremiah 31, it cannot be reconciled no matter what. Because Jeremiah 31 hasn't happened (nor will happen) there is no basis for Christianity as that is the only mention in the entire Old Testament of a New Covenant. Matter of fact, I'm going to add to that and declare Jeremiah a false prophet. Also, because NOWHERE else in the Old Testament is a New Covenant mentioned at all should be enough to raise an eyebrow or two.

I concur. It's the single biggest reason I deconverted. I was waiting exactly for such a God if one existed. A God that COULD reveal himself to every human being without the aids, teachings and interpretations of men. One that speaks a universal language. But since Jeremiah is a false prophet, and since the prophecy failed, nothing remains but reason.

That was the day biglegod died to me.

Case Closed :close:

Thanks to these past two days, IMHO, the single most deadly blow to Christianity is Jeremiah 31, it cannot be reconciled no matter what. Because Jeremiah 31 hasn't happened (nor will happen) there is no basis for Christianity as that is the only mention in the entire Old Testament of a New Covenant. Matter of fact, I'm going to add to that and declare Jeremiah a false prophet. Also, because NOWHERE else in the Old Testament is a New Covenant mentioned at all should be enough to raise an eyebrow or two.

I concur. It's the single biggest reason I deconverted. I was waiting exactly for such a God if one existed. A God that COULD reveal himself to every human being without the aids, teachings and interpretations of men. One that speaks a universal language. But since Jeremiah is a false prophet, and since the prophecy failed, nothing remains but reason.

You two made me go and re-read Jeremiah 31 to see what it is that you are talking about.

Regardless of how nice (most of) it sounded, unless you are Jewish and living in Israel, you would have been screwed anyway. :HaHa:

You two made me go and re-read Jeremiah 31 to see what it is that you are talking about.

Regardless of how nice (most of) it sounded, unless you are Jewish and living in Israel, you would have been screwed anyway. :HaHa:

Check this out too

The New revised Covenant Of Christianity

This goes into more detail, and exposes the fraud of St Paul