Goodbye Jesus

If There's Really A God Then Where Is She?

Guest mj's damaged

Guest mj's damaged

Okay so I was thinking one day, if I were god where would I dwell. Then I began to think about. Why does the xian God say he dwells in our hearts? If I were god I wouldn't want to live in someone's heart. I would be god. I would want to be big and want people to see me. I mean hell, i am god. Now, if a god lived in your heart. Does that mean he is trying to control your life? It all makes sense now! Just a random thought. Oh and if xian God dwells in hearts, does that mean the heaven and hell would be there too? :Duivel7:

I wonder if there is a specific part of the heart where God resides. Does he live within the left or right atrium? Perhaps the septum? Maybe one of the ventricles?

Any of these would make God awfully small. And all of that thumping thumping thumping. No wonder He's always pissed off.

Perhaps God resides within the head.

Whoa.

Now, we're getting somewhere.

I think that god/whatever has been separted from all existence to become a separate entity. That is impossible (to me). What I do find possible is that all of existence is god, it is not separate from it. IMO