Goodbye Jesus

Child Abusing Scum

Amethyst

Accused Stepdad Blames Tortured New York Girl for Her Death

Final Days of Girl's Life Reveal Horrors

I just need to rant.

I cannot believe that the stupid idiot who abused this kid is blaming it on her! There is no fucking justification for beating a kid like that, none!

And why the fuck didn't the social welfare agency do anything? The system is obviously broken, assuming that it was ever working in the first place.

Stupid fucking morons!

:vent:

Accused Stepdad Blames Tortured New York Girl for Her Death

Final Days of Girl's Life Reveal Horrors

I just need to rant.

I cannot believe that the stupid idiot who abused this kid is blaming it on her! There is no fucking justification for beating a kid like that, none!

And why the fuck didn't the social welfare agency do anything? The system is obviously broken, assuming that it was ever working in the first place.

Stupid fucking morons!

Maybe if the kid wasn't such a brat, she wouldn't need beatings like that. Lay off the guy, he's just doing what any good Christian would.

Maybe if the kid wasn't such a brat, she wouldn't need beatings like that. Lay off the guy, he's just doing what any good Christian would.

Spare the rod, spoil the child...

Or in this case, spare the bathtub.

I hope that those two assholes will both meet their deaths in jail. Painfully. Even that though wouldn't be enough to punish them adequately. :die:

Do they actually have a chance to win the cause (since they pleaded to be not guilty) and be declared innocent?

There is a CJ theory called Techniques of Neutralization. He is a) Appealing to a higher authority, and B) blaming the victim.

http://www.bartle.disted.camosun.bc.ca/soc-neu.htm

The above site has more information, but I find that many of those who commit crimes for religious reasons use these.

Where did it say that he was Christian, or did it for Christian reasons?

Oh, wait: It didn't.

Don't jump to conclusions in order to justify negativity.

It is a terrible thing to happen. There's been a rash of child abuse cases lately.

Yes, the media does seem to be hyping up all the child abuse stories lately.

did anyone mention to her parents that SHE WAS 7 YEARS FUCKING OLD????

Holy. Fucking. Shit. :blink:

There are very, very few people on the planet I absolutely despise. Even child abusers, I can forgive, in the few cases where they really understand what they did and don't try to blame or justify it....

This, though. The link you posted - there's no excuse at all for that.

I absolutely, utterly loathe people who abuse others and justify it, deny it, cover it up. The parents in that story are the kind of people who really make me hope there actually is a hell, so that they'll go there - go there until they realize exactly what they did and what it means and what fucking monsters they are.

Jeezus.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. :blink:

There are very, very few people on the planet I absolutely despise. Even child abusers, I can forgive, in the few cases where they really understand what they did and don't try to blame or justify it....

This, though. The link you posted - there's no excuse at all for that.

I absolutely, utterly loathe people who abuse others and justify it, deny it, cover it up. The parents in that story are the kind of people who really make me hope there actually is a hell, so that they'll go there - go there until they realize exactly what they did and what it means and what fucking monsters they are.

Jeezus.

Yeah. I agree. I hope this asshole goes to jail and stays there for the rest of his life.

If the law would permit it, I would easily accept a position that would allow me to take care of child abusers in such a manner as they deserve. :mellow:

i hate reading about stories like that. it constantly breaks my heart in many peices, and also places serious doubts about my positive view i have on modern man. i think this stepdad is huge slice of crap, and shouldn't see the light of day ever again. although, i think forgiveness is necessary, but in this case, i can't wrap my self to forgive people who abuse children like this asshole.

to blame it on a seven year old child is so crazy to me. i couldn't honestly hurt a child, when you look at the age of innocence that she had on her face, why would anyone hurt this precious child.

silly bustas

I sometimes watch this reality show, "Animal Cops", which is about New York's ASPCA, the city's animal welfare society. When they find that a pet has been neglected in any way, they take it right then and there and put it up for adoption. I've seen situations where the pet was taken away and the conditions where far better than what this little girl lived in.

Do you mean to tell me a dog has more rights than a child? Many of these child welfare agencies' ultimate goal is reunification of the family but at what cost? The ASPCA wouldn't dare take an animal back to its abusive owner. Why would child welfare even think taking a child back to an abusive household is okay? :vent:

A beheading is in order...

*flexes claws* *starts to shake*

This. Is. INTOLERABLE.

How? HOW could something like this happen?! SURELY THE FUCKING FACT THAT THIS LITTLE GIRL WAS NOT IN SCHOOL TIPPED SOMEONE OFF THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG?!?

What? No? WHAT THE FUCK?! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR HEADS AT, YOU HALF-WIT PIECES OF TRASH?! FUCK!

I want to fucking butcher this pig. And his disgusting pig of a wife, too. Strip THEM naked and beat them with belts and bungee cords and bash THEIR worthless heads against a tub and hold THEM under water while they scream and cry and beg for their worthless, miserable little lives. They're not human. NO ONE who would do something like that to a small child can possibly be human. Therefore, they do not deserve to be treated with any sort of human dignity.

If there is anything, ANY FUCKING THING, on this planet that could EVER inspire me to physical, bloody violence, IT. IS. THIS. Not idiotic Christians, not anything wrought by this government or any other, not even regular old murder. I don't even LIKE children, but to treat one of them like THIS... to starve them and torture them and hurt them when they CAN'T EVEN FIGHT BACK or DEFEND themselves... To treat a child worse than an animal... I just... There are no words for the kind of blackness that fills me when I hear about... monsters like this...

And there are actually people who would tell me that I have NO RIGHT TO BE ANGRY about this because I have never been so badly abused. Fuck that. Those two subhuman pieces of shit had better be FUCKING GLAD that I don't live anywhere NEAR them, or that worthless police department would be investigating TWO MORE fucking homicides...

I sometimes watch this reality show, "Animal Cops", which is about New York's ASPCA, the city's animal welfare society. When they find that a pet has been neglected in any way, they take it right then and there and put it up for adoption. I've seen situations where the pet was taken away and the conditions where far better than what this little girl lived in.

Do you mean to tell me a dog has more rights than a child? Many of these child welfare agencies' ultimate goal is reunification of the family but at what cost? The ASPCA wouldn't dare take an animal back to its abusive owner. Why would child welfare even think taking a child back to an abusive household is okay? :vent:

I remember reading somewhere that the first court case involving the abuse of a child was filed through the ASPCA because there was no comparable defense organization for children. This was sometime back in the 1880's, I believe. So animals had an organization to defend them before children. How pitiful. Sorry, I don't remember my source for this info, maybe I'll do a search on it.

I agree that CPS are sometimes too intent on reunification of the family. I can see in cases of simple neglect, where maybe the parents just need training, counseling, or even medical help. (I know of a case where the parents were charged with neglect, and it turned out the mom was suffering from depression.) But when it comes to active abuse, the safety of the child should come before any parental rights.

Bastard needs to be shipped off to an undisclosed location with no help from the outside world and fully casterated. Oh, and a couple big dudes to whip his ass around would be nice.

No seriously we should send him to Mars when the spaceships are ready. One way trip and only food for a few weeks. Someone has to start the settlements...

Sources have told ABC News affiliate WABC-TV in New York that Rodriguez had also asked his wife who was responsible for the missing yogurt and his problematic computer printer. Santiago, sources said, blamed Nixzmary.

Don't forget, the mom was just as complacent in this as he was. She's just as guilty and I hope she pays the price as well...

And WTF kind of name is "Nixzmary"? :twitch:

A Note on Child Abuse History:

By the late nineteenth century, American slaves were freed and animals were protected against cruelty- but children were considered their parents' property, to do with as they wished. The first court case of child abuse was argued in 1874, on behalf of a young girl named Mary Ellen by the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The ASCPA successfully challenged the court to recognize that Mary Ellen was covered under laws barring inhumane treatment of animals. With that decision, society accepted a moral responsibility to protect children, even from their parents.

Sadly, although this case took place in 1874, laws to intervene on behalf of abused children were not firmly in place until the mid 1960s.

From http://www.pcawyoming.org/childabuse.asp

This guy need a visit from my Aunt Stabitha...

IMHO we have a society that is largely based on the christian religon and seems to protect the rights of parents then the rights of children. You may have one parent that spanks a little now and then, but you'll always have others who take corporal punishment way too far. Humans beating other humans (especially very small humans) just shouldn't be allowed. The law can never seem to protect everyone from those who go too far with beatings--religious or otherwise! Think of all the children we never hear about. The ones whose parents didn't actually kill the child just beat them in a way that hide the abuse.

Me? I'm sick of adults hiding behind anything in an effort to justify hitting their children. I say, "Burn the stick and save the child!" :woohoo: